PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of selling everything

Yamahauler
09-24-2007, 08:08 PM
never thought I would ever think this...but over the last year I have lost interest in trikes..I own a house now and all the spare time goes into fixing it up. Might selll it all and just buy a quad, something I dont have to fix..

I think i Might regret this decision hahaha

mike from long island
09-24-2007, 08:21 PM
You can always buy them again.If it comes down to it.Ill sell all my toys to buy my family a home!! I wouldnt regret it at all. Good luck with your decision!! :beer

DeePa
09-24-2007, 08:34 PM
let me know when that time comes....

sell them to friends so you can buy em back

Howdy
09-24-2007, 11:22 PM
never thought I would ever think this...but over the last year I have lost interest in trikes..I own a house now and all the spare time goes into fixing it up. Might selll it all and just buy a quad, something I dont have to fix..

I think i Might regret this decision hahaha

I'm with you 100%. I have already started getting rid of some stuff.
Howdy

KASEY
09-24-2007, 11:49 PM
my wife has mentioned this several times.... so we bought a new quad, i was going to sell off the frikes and get another quad HMMMMMMM,,,

the quad has no personallity it just sets there all shiney with a smile on its face,, doesn't ask to be worked on or anything,,, so i need something to keep my mind and hands busy,,, besides if i sold all five trikes it would only barley buy a quad,,,, and they don't cost anything to keep them,,,, BUT I hear you on the fixin it up thing,, we bought a fixer and have put 50k into it making it home!!!!

crackshot
09-25-2007, 07:43 AM
Yup. I know the feeling all to well.
We have an offer on a house in town and been thinking the same.
If this deal goes through, I might have to get rid of the wheelers myself.
I would not have the time to ride them plus I would be in town instead of here on the farm.

smokinwrench
09-25-2007, 08:15 AM
I got rid of the trikes a few years ago to buy a new quad. Since then I can afford to buy a new quad about every year. I just keep trading and get the newest thing out cheaper then what my repairs bills were before.

I really would like a 500R as a trike and will build or buy one sometime in the future.

Jim mac
09-25-2007, 09:45 AM
unless its something special or rare, you can always replace them. on craigslist in town 250Rs are always popping up cheap. 200Xs vary. others come and go. I seem to collect them, fix them and sell. last time I was up to 5, sold them all in a couple weeks. went down to nothing, found a beater 90. got it running, (got more into it than its worth) then found 5 more pretty cheap. Now up to 6, and ready to sell some again. jim

oldskool83
09-25-2007, 10:51 AM
i tend to agree on selling off your toys to sink into fixing the house up. i was going to sell my sportbike to put money towards the house we bought but i couldnt get nothing for it so i kept it. it didnt need work all the time though.

ive spend nearly a year cutting trees down, ripping out over grown srubs, fixing up rooms, painting, having windows put in...you name it its been done.

you can get one later, if you have interest for it then. home are good to have, and there is nothing wrong with a nice new quad, if thats what ya want.