PDA

View Full Version : Any1 Into Mazda ROTARYS????

PUGZ
09-30-2007, 11:57 PM
Hey all just thought id put a thread up to see if we have any ROTOR heads from this site....
Im from Australia and the Rotary scene over here is very BIG we are running some very quick times and making some BIG HP these days from such a very little motor...
I own a 1971 Mazda RX2 sedan ( Pac Peformance Built )
Running a 13B turbo motor ( RBR spec ),Race ported,dowelled,Garret GT42R turbo ( RBR spec ),48mm race gate,Microtech LTX 10 computer,Big front mount intercooler, Al's race glide built 3-speed jacto auto gear box with 5500rpm stall with trans brake,Ford 9in diff detroit locker,2link rear end set up, fitted wheelie bars and parchute,Full custom G-Trim interior full roll cage, running set of gold FR 17 simmons wheels with white walled tyres for street and 15in gold B 45's simmons with front runners and Micky Thomptons slicks for the track.
It makes 390rwhp on 10psi street trim and pump fuel and on C16 race fuel and 28psi makes over 550rwhp and has run a ET of 9.4 @ 147mph
The car is fully street rego'd and is driven on the street alot....
Iv also owned 2x Mazda 808 sedans, 2x Mazda RX3 sedans, 1 other Mazda RX2 sedan, 2x RX Mazda 323hatch's, 1x Mazda RX7, 1x Mazda R100, 5x mazda RX4's 3 coupe's & 2 sedans, and had a Datsun 1600 ( 510 ) fitted with a 400hp Nissan s14 SR20 Turbo.
Anyway people if any of use on here a rotor head's please post away....
I will also organise to get some pics posted up of my car and also get some of my old cars aswel...