PDA

View Full Version : Finally....deals!!!

SYKO
10-01-2007, 08:46 AM
man after getting blasted with what I consider unreasonable prices from people for certain parts I finally got some headway and alittle luck on my side and procured some cool parts for what I consider "cheap" list as follows

complete original short track tank (complete I mean TANK, CAP, SHROUDS, AND ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE)

$200 SHIPPED

04 trx 450R swinger new

$40 shipped

05 trx 450r hubs new pair

$12 shipped

atc 250r case saver (nacs)

$3 shipped

so now im on a 450r rear setup quest for my flat tracker! the swinger is what did it, i put a lowball bid on a swinger and I never checked it, later went on my ebay and found out I won! i was like wtf!? for 40 shipped!?! hot damn! so now I have to do a 450r conversion on the rear, and after talking to a few members in the chat, feal really good about it.

sorry for blah blahing just had to share what I thought was alittle good fortune!

:w00t:

ColeTrickle
10-01-2007, 09:00 AM
Good for you Syko! Now what's left to do on the flat tracker?

ATC-Eric
10-01-2007, 09:39 AM
Good for you Alan. Im about to get neck deep into my fall project, I need some deals like your workin.

SYKO
10-01-2007, 10:05 AM
Good for you Syko! Now what's left to do on the flat tracker?

MAN that thing is literly in a million peices in multipul states!!

engine out and getting professionaly built by mystic motorsports

chassis, every part that unbolts is at full spectrum PC (dreadhed)

reworked frame longer and lower will goto PC this weekend

all new parts

basically I am doing a frame up build, not rebuild as everything is almost new
the only things staying the same are the wheels/tires/plastics and...thats it!

its going to be a totaly one off race machine, it wont be able to handle a ant mound when done but be able to destroy a track!

ColeTrickle
10-01-2007, 10:46 AM
Sounds awesome. I've never been on a flat track racer, only trails and mx on a machine with a stock chassis. Looking at other threads on here tells me that you guys have a great time running in circles and drag racing! Maybe I'll get a chance to try it some day. Good luck with the build. Once I get some more things done around here and make some money I'll get back to the next Tri-Z I'm building.

oldsking86
10-01-2007, 01:16 PM
Awesome dude! Now a 450 swinger on the flat tracker outta be a sweet set up! What's the status/ time frmae for some pics?!

iowarotax
10-01-2007, 08:14 PM
Hey Syko, is that the st kit from S.D.? If so, glad you got it.