PDA

View Full Version : Shes back up and running

MustangChris
10-12-2002, 02:01 AM
I took the advice of others and fliped the bike over and out came another half a gallon of water. Took the piston cyl. out and put new rings and gaskets and slapped everything back together. Finally got it back together and turn the gas on and choked it and started the kicking. After about 15 kicks she fired right up. I turned it off and have to wait until tomorrow to add some water and check the oil. Long as it fires up thats all right with me. Hugh thanks to everyone that help me find the problem with my bike. I would have never have figured the water in the crank case. I was a hair shy way from throwing it in the shop.

ATCRYDER
10-12-2002, 11:00 AM
glad ya got the beast goin again, Chris.

How did you get all that water in the engine?? You had the T3 with the 22 inch mud tire sont he back didnt ya? that oughta answer my question right there hehe

Rob

MustangChris
10-12-2002, 05:14 PM
Well the last mudd hole of the day and I get right in it. I pulled off in it and started going and the front tire started to bob up and down. I didn't want to fall of so some how I let go of the gas and it sucked the water up the muffler.

10-12-2002, 05:28 PM
ohhh my. Welp--glad its fixed--im sure you are to.

Good luck---and for future referance--stay outta the mud with the Tecate!!! lol