PDA

View Full Version : Polaris Predator?

Nightbiker07
10-08-2007, 09:12 PM
i am not getting one, but i am curious about them.
i never hear anything about them, being a good or bad quad.
what does everyone think? a decent quad, or crap?

icp4life162005
10-08-2007, 10:08 PM
CRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Get the outlaw with SRA.

smokinwrench
10-08-2007, 10:38 PM
I owned one it was great ran it to death and never had any problems. I have a couple buddies with them never a problem either. I can tell you that they by far out perform a Z400 any day. I ran many harescrambles on mine and always won or placed in the top 5.

My outlaw 525 by far out performs it though.

okieRrider
10-09-2007, 09:31 AM
Icp why is it that on every polaris thread, you call them crap or junk? Do you have a polaris? If not what are ya basing your opinions on, your friends bikes? internet stuff? I myself have a polaris trailblazer 250. Is that junk also? Me and my son have rode the piss out of it and other then a top end it has never had any problems. Every polaris i have seen, rode, been around has always fired right up and ran all day long. So I am just curious as to where your getting your information from and as far as the predator is concerned I have personally rode with smokinwrench at the dunes when he had his predator. The thing always started right up (reliable) and was fast (fast)!!

icp4life162005
10-09-2007, 11:35 AM
No but I have rode them, pondered buying one, researched them, worked on them, and even ran into by one. The one I pondered buying was the outlaw. If they would have of had the SRA when I was looking at them then I would have an outlaw now instead of a DVX400. I do like the Outlaw SRA. I do HATE CVT transmissions and IRS. IRS IS a more comfortable ride than SRA but I just don't like it, nor do I like J-arms. I was ran into once by an sportsman 450 going about 30mph while I was at a DEAD stop with front and rear brakes locked and engine off. Surprisingly they only thing damaged on the plastic rolling tank was the winch cover plate thing.(dead center of the quad and says polaris)