PDA

View Full Version : thanx!!!! to everyone!!

SYKO
10-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Im stoked!! thanx to this site Ive been able to get back into riding and racing as well, even though the flat track racing is not the motorcycle motorcross I did when I was younger, its still racing!! so im givin you guys a big group hug!!!:naughty: and also letting everyone know about my wicked sponsors who help me in my endevors!!!

first if you havnt never done so check out

www.sponsorhouse.com

and here is my page

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS/Home.aspx

and if you dont want to look at either at least check out my sponsors!!

www.BDAWGSPLASTICS.com

www.SMITHOPTICS.com

www.fcrsuspension.com

www.RENTHAL.com

www.WEAPONMX.com

www.AMSOIL.com

www.HRPSPORTS.com

www.ASV.com

www.CLUTCHWIPES.com

and my other sponsors without web pages

MYSTIC MOTORSPORTS

XSPEED HELMETS

FULL SPECTRUM POWDERCOATING (ONE OF OUR OWN!! DREADHED!!)

MOTOTABS

I am in the top 10 atv dirttrack rider profiles in the U.S on sponsor house!!

edit: doing some checking im the top atv rider in my state as well!!!

also check out my up and coming team mate and freinds profile!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/DERECK/Home.aspx

also have to give a thanx to all the members that I got parts from over the last 2 years and Billy Golightly for buggin me to get into racing with him, thanx homies!!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/gayfight.gif

:welcome: :welcome:

ColeTrickle
10-08-2007, 09:45 PM
Syco, checked out sponcor house, nice work. Do you still have to pay to race?

I want to race for free and get paid, is this possible?

SYKO
10-08-2007, 09:54 PM
no I still have to pay every time I race, but it isnt that much and with freinds riding and racing to if you splt the costs it dosnt come to be that much

ColeTrickle
10-08-2007, 10:01 PM
That's cool, spend time with friends, do something you like, and split the cost!

Is this mostly flat track?

SYKO
10-08-2007, 10:16 PM
im all flat track, thats is far as I want to get into racing now, I save the jumping stuff for my regular riding and goofing off with freinds.

ColeTrickle
10-08-2007, 10:23 PM
Cool. Well, maybe I'll get to do the proper mods and try flat track some day. I have done a little ice tracking on the Z and on my mx bike and dirt track once on 2 wheels. It was fun although I mostly do 2 wheeled mx and Tri-Z all-terrain. Later, mumas' callin!

SYKO
10-15-2007, 05:12 PM
hey got new sponsors and you guys check my boys profile!! yami will be representin next year!!

84honda200s
10-15-2007, 05:21 PM
sick site man. god dam man you have more sponsors than a whore has std's.

i never got into the racing too much but dam it looks fun as hell. how fast you guys get going ?

SYKO
10-15-2007, 05:26 PM
pretty damn fast!! the big track east bay is 6th gear WOT almost the whole race! it was a blast! can wait till 08 billy has his motor done mine will be done and derecks tri-z will be done should make for some sweet racing!

84honda200s
10-15-2007, 05:36 PM
pretty damn fast!! the big track east bay is 6th gear WOT almost the whole race! it was a blast! can wait till 08 billy has his motor done mine will be done and derecks tri-z will be done should make for some sweet racing!

sweetness man !!! that should make for one hell of a season. ive herd billy aint too shabby of a racer. honda vs yammie thats a good match up for sure. thanks to all the trike racers for keeping it real.

ccdhowell
10-15-2007, 08:18 PM
Hey syko, what about us MadKaw riders? I'm trying to get up the huevos to drive over ya'lls way for a race one day next season. Sure been wanting to give it a try. Biggest issue is that if I really like it then I'd have a hell'of'a drive for every race. Just may show up on day though. Chris

SYKO
10-16-2007, 08:52 AM
well we have races that are near I-10 and im sure me or billy wouldnt have a problem with you stayin at our pads so you could race, its a blast, at first I didnt think going in a circle would be all that fun, but I was wrong, im hooked and love it! bring that bad kaw over and ride it sideways!

ccdhowell
10-16-2007, 08:14 PM
Are schedules posted for next season? Races are Saturday night, right? Be at track maybe at 3pm. Let's see leave after work Friday night, drive all night, get some z's at the track, practice, race, drink your beer, eat your food, crash at your pad, drive back to Louisiana, sleep a few hours, get up and go to work...yeah I can do that. Anybody over there got any 4/156 flatrack wheels/tires I could bum for a race? Chris