PDA

View Full Version : Three-Wheeler friendly race SERIES

Billy Golightly
10-08-2007, 10:32 PM
If you have one to add to this list, please reply here, and I will edit this post and add it to the list.

Flat track:

#1. Southern Flat Track League: http://www.southernflattrackleague.com flat track racing in the Central and North Florida areas. Also an occasional trip to South GA. Fairly new series, welcomes trikes with open arms and does at this time already have a trike class.

Motocross-MX:

#1: Competition Riders of America-Fair Cross series: Various fair cross races in the state of Ohio.

atctim
10-08-2007, 10:55 PM
Smith Road Raceway
Medina, OH

Races every Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day

Trikes welcomed and have their own class.

This track is so old-school they don't even have a website!

ProCarbine2k1
10-08-2007, 11:17 PM
Motocross:

Sunset Ramblers sunsetramblers.com. See site for schedule (Sundays May-Oct.)

Flattrack

Sunset Ramblers sunsetramblers.com. See site for schedule. (Saturdays, May-Oct.)

Billy Golightly
10-08-2007, 11:24 PM
I added both of those to the trike friendly race tracks sticky :)

Derrick Adams
10-10-2007, 04:23 AM
Competition Riders of America Fair-Cross series, put on by Patriot Promotions.

sbjones73
01-04-2010, 12:20 AM
swira (southern wisconsin ice racers) and cwira (central wisconsin ice racers) only non studded at this time. but working on studded class, maybe 2011?!!!

sbjones73
04-18-2010, 01:06 AM
ok a little up date !!!! swira (southern wisconsin ice racers) will allow 3 wheelers to have studs this next racing season (2010-2011) as long as we have 3 other trikes, so with me included, that would be 4. they race every sunday in southern wi.

if interested pm me, or go to there web site and check them out. swiraclub.com !!!!!!!!!

sbjones73
04-18-2010, 01:08 AM
forgot to say, we will have our own class with 3 more trikes. they will not let us race with quads with studs. that is why we have to have 3 more!!!!!!!

sbjones73
08-16-2010, 01:56 AM
new update. SWIRA CLUB is letting us race with studs and have our ouwn class. so bring what you got. it is an open class, and trophy class (possible money class)

so lets get together and do some ice racing!!!!! it is a blast. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnson84
11-10-2010, 04:43 PM
I live in oise, idaho. We have a local club called Owahee Motorcycle Club omcracing.com They allow us to race trikes on the indoor shot track, and the outdoor TT track. On youtube, look up omc flat track, there is a video me and my 2 cousins. There is usually 10 or more of us but, everyone else was ice racing that weekend. Which bring me to my next thing, has anyone heard of I.C.E.? International Championship Events, icespeedway.com, I raced a 3 banger for the promoter Gary Densford for 2 years. They usually start the ice series back east, but they race all over the u.s. and Canada. check it out for sure.

JacobMonster
05-22-2019, 06:46 PM
Harescramble/Cross Country Racing

[B]www.ixcr[B]

www.ixcr.com

They do not have a class for ATC's, so if you want to race, you will have to race with the Quads.