PDA

View Full Version : If they say, "NO!"

Billy Golightly
10-09-2007, 12:02 AM
Don't take it personal. Most of the tracks are governed by their insurance policies and have no control over the fact that you are not allowed to compete or even practice on their track. Track owners and operators love customers, and anyone that brings them $$$ is a plus, so if they could allow you chances are they would. Be calm, and professional about it. Leave a card or paper with your name, phone #, and the fact that you would like to be notified if you are able to ride/race there in the future. Accept the fact, and be prepared that this will be standard procedure for almost all the tracks you come across. Places that do allow trikes, or welcome them with open arms are rare gems. Treat them and appreciate them as such.

brapp
10-09-2007, 11:45 AM
i am goign trough that with a couple tracks here localy. but i do have 2 tracks that willlet us run an exibition race between the cars if we gan get more than 15 people.

LonesomeTriZ
10-09-2007, 02:09 PM
Did the insurance company ever say anything to you Billy?

Triple B!
03-04-2009, 03:41 PM
jeezus I wish we had some track near us, let alone have them say "NO!" in the first place... seems to me like racing is kinda scarce near us..... grr:rolleyes:

firehart
03-04-2009, 04:03 PM
Out here they still love trikes -well almost. They point their fingers at us and laugh.

Triple B!
03-04-2009, 04:27 PM
if they point their fingers that's becuase they don't know how crazy those machines can get! invite those bitches on a ride and all they'll be pionting at is your roost, haha:lol:

firehart
03-04-2009, 04:33 PM
My friend Mike raced his Tecate last indoor track season. He has sat out this season waiting for parts. He bought his Tecate new in 1985.