PDA

View Full Version : Southern Flat Track League Round 11-Ocala, FL

Billy Golightly
10-09-2007, 12:12 AM
We're up to Round 11 guys, only 2 left in the 07 season and then we are done. Would love to have some local FL riders to come by and at least check it out. I promise you'll like it :)

SYKO
10-09-2007, 08:58 AM
whens this race? I might ride down there for this race, and I might hit ocala national forest and F with the rangers a bit! lol!

oldsking86
10-09-2007, 11:15 AM
If I don't have to work that late I may just stop on by also. It's the 20th, next saturday for those who want to know. That's for you too Skyo haha might be able to bring my tires then too ;)

SYKO
10-09-2007, 04:43 PM
If I don't have to work that late I may just stop on by also. It's the 20th, next saturday for those who want to know. That's for you too Skyo haha might be able to bring my tires then too ;)

ILL BE in tampa sat, but I;ll be givin you a call when im coming through ocala

oldsking86
10-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Sweet, I'd be town to go to the forest to ride but I'm busy working through the weekends so that won't happen haha I still want to make it to the race sat night if I can. Fo sho, you gotz me celly lol

Billy Golightly
10-18-2007, 07:59 AM
Getting closer, although I hear theres some potentially terrible weather blowing through the state tomorrow (like 3 inches worth of rain) so I'm not sure how things will go this weekend.

Billy Golightly
10-21-2007, 10:07 AM
Well I wrecked in the practice last night and then got tangled up in the fence pretty bad in the first heat. I called it a night and didn't race anymore after that. I figured not a single accident all season and then 2 in one night is a sign saying gtfo the track . I was probably doing 15-maybe 20 when I hit the fence in the heat, I finished off the tank shrouds, took a chunk out of my numberplate, fence wire ran like a cheese grater across the front of my brand new helmet, then went down the side of my arm and then finally I think the rear wheel smacked me in the left thigh. A little sore today but still here.

oldsking86
10-21-2007, 10:54 AM
damn buddy battle scars, not fun but good to hear you're ok.. any pics of the damage to the bike?