PDA

View Full Version : Looks like its time to move on to .org

R Nutt
10-10-2007, 02:55 AM
I joined this site in March of 2005. My post count is only 114, fairly low for 2 1/2 years. There is alot of good information and good stories to read, which is what i spend most of my time here doing. When i do post a reply to a thread, i try to add useful information to the authors thread and not be a "post whore" and fill it up with useless information. like wise, when i start a thread i try to post something that people would be interested in reading, not useless crap like which bike is faster and so on.

My complaintis how rude Mr. Golightly, the self proclaimed God of trikes and voice for the 3-wheeler community can be. If you dont believe me then try posting in the wrong forum, or better yet, try posting something that billy has already read, like my last post http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=74159 , and he will lock the thread so that no new replies can be posted and the thread will die.

So next time you post make sure you have thought it through and ask yourself:
1. Is it in the right forum?.......................................Look, Think...
2. Is it old news, has it been posted before?............Search, Search Again
3. Will Billy want to read it?.....................................Hmm...P.M. him and ask (I wonder how long it will take until his box is full?)

Billy you need to get off your high horse. You are going to end up running off more trike enthusiasts like myself. Then you will be talking to yourself on these forums.

The End
Dave Henke

P.S. Is this in the right Forum? Or should it go in the "Site/Board Feedback" forum? Oh well you can just move it and tell me how stupid i am. My guess is that it wont make it 24 hours untill you delete it. Now prove me wrong!

RedRider_AK
10-10-2007, 03:28 AM
I think you need to cool off and rethink some stuff.

icp4life162005
10-10-2007, 03:47 AM
He was quite blunt about it and I think it does come off as a bit rude. Not to mention the locking of the thread for no apparent reasons. To top it off he posted a bad link! I think a couple people may be on their rag......and I am not referring to their trikes/bikes/or quads.

chris200x
10-10-2007, 05:09 AM
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

I really dont know why your getting so upset. Its been the same ole story for the last 20+ years... dangerous death traps blah blah blah... :rolleyes: Its been discussed and beat to death around here forever...

IT GETS REALLY OLD!!!!

Who wants to read about that stuff on a trike forum? :rolleyes: :postwhore :lock:

Mrs.Mosh
10-10-2007, 06:49 AM
I am sorry you feal that way R Nutt.
Billy probably locked it so it wouldn't get out of hand, or turn into a fight. There is a comical "Super Juky" is on the home page...
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/SJ.shtml

That guy rick sieman has been around and sorta know for being rude. The letter was a year ago, maybe the guy who asked the question is now a member on here?

Billy Golightly
10-10-2007, 07:48 AM
The Rick Sieman thing has been covered in extreme depth here the past several years, there are multiple threads on it, which have created multiple columns from him directly on the issue. The link was to a search that showed "rick sieman" on the forum and listed all the other threads with this in it. I do not feel like it is a good topic to go over again, because for every time its brought up, for every one person that does actually take the time and effort to write one nice thought out letter you get 10 idiots sending in profanity laced emails with absolutely no grammar or spell checking-just the thing we need to showcase ourselves. The last time we had one of these threads was in 04 and it did not turn out very well at all for us because of the reasons I listed.

To the other people posted above this one, please lets not turn this into another crucification thread. Give everyone a chance to reply before you make your decision.

Erics350x
10-10-2007, 08:24 AM
I joined this site in March of 2005. My post count is only 114, fairly low for 2 1/2 years. There is alot of good information and good stories to read, which is what i spend most of my time here doing. When i do post a reply to a thread, i try to add useful information to the authors thread and not be a "post whore" and fill it up with useless information. like wise, when i start a thread i try to post something that people would be interested in reading, not useless crap like which bike is faster and so on.

My complaintis how rude Mr. Golightly, the self proclaimed God of trikes and voice for the 3-wheeler community can be. If you dont believe me then try posting in the wrong forum, or better yet, try posting something that billy has already read, like my last post http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=74159 , and he will lock the thread so that no new replies can be posted and the thread will die.

1. Is it in the right forum?.......................................Look, Think...
3. Will Billy want to read it?.....................................Hmm...P.M. him and ask (I wonder how long it will take until his box is full?)

Billy you need to get off your high horse. You are going to end up running off more trike enthusiasts like myself. Then you will be talking to yourself on these forums.

The End
Dave Henke

P.S. Is this in the right Forum? Or should it go in the "Site/Board Feedback" forum? Oh well you can just move it and tell me how stupid i am. My guess is that it wont make it 24 hours untill you delete it. Now prove me wrong!

Personally i think you need to lay off of Billy. Its his "job" (unpaid im sure) to keep all of us in check and to keep all our sykobabble in some kinda order. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to find or read anything on this forum.
I for one appreciate you Billy.

SYKO
10-10-2007, 08:30 AM
sykobabble in some kinda order. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to find or read anything on this forum.
I for one appreciate you Billy.

its sykolincoln.......

sorry once again I could not help myself

:postwhore

johnny's X
10-10-2007, 11:41 AM
hahaha Iam glad I sat through your seminar about posting, now I can do it with the best of them.

firefirefire90
10-10-2007, 02:39 PM
anyone want to bet how long until this gets shut down and erased like all the other threads that are up stating someone's opinion?

?

SpeedBump
10-10-2007, 02:43 PM
11 hours and counting!!!! Tic Toc, Tic Toc!!!!.... :w00t:

hancadam
10-10-2007, 03:18 PM
Really, try not to get our feelings hurt so easy. Does it really matter? No reason to instigate this. Last time I checked this site is a free service to all of us. Yes some have donated (myself included), but where here by choice. So lets not complain about a great free site. We all love trikes and we are limited in numbers so lets try to stick together.

Banage
10-10-2007, 03:20 PM
Im sorry to see you go. Come visit us sometime, or send a postcard.

Tri-ZNate
10-10-2007, 04:24 PM
Or should it go in the "Site/Board Feedback" forum? Oh well you can just move it and tell me how stupid i am. ![/B]

Site/Board Feedback. i dont know how many times people post in the wrong forum and I want to move it, either out of the way to the quad forum or move a new guy's "Trike Help Thread" to trikeslvania. Billy isnt the only one with the authority to move threads, any mod can do 'er up

While were on the topic, Does everyone call billy the Trike GOD because he helped ThreeWheelio turn the site into what it is today or because he runs the site, devoting his time and of course being unpaid? PLEASE SOMEONE elaborate.

Bye Bye :banned: :beer

storm_impulse
10-10-2007, 04:47 PM
there is nothing wrong with this site or billy. i have bought parts from here, asked questions here, posted in the wrong forums but i never got flamed for it. if it wasnt for this site some us would be shiot outta luck. billy your doing a great job. keep up the good work. the people i have met here and talked to was way more friendly then my car forum, ofcourse its a private forum. i think R NUTT just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. R NUTT if u post threads that are helpful, then y did u post this thread? its not helpful or useful.

El'Capitan
10-10-2007, 04:50 PM
haha, im sure i dedicate more time to playing counterstrike source, unpaid, wheres my kudos? He likes trikes so spends his time running a site for them, wheres the difference between that and anyone else doing what they like and expecting a "attaboy" for it.

Tri-ZNate
10-10-2007, 04:59 PM
haha, im sure i dedicate more time to playing counterstrike source, unpaid, wheres my kudos? He likes trikes so spends his time running a site for them, wheres the difference between that and anyone else doing what they like and expecting a "attaboy" for it.

And I'm sure many people "spank the monkey" unpaid as well and dont get a kudos. When you do something worth while and put time and effort into it then you get a "Pat on the back" like when you get a collage degree for example

In lou of your last post, Idiot,I truly see the light, there is no difference between you playing games and people maintaining these boards for years :rolleyes:

storm_impulse
10-10-2007, 05:02 PM
el'capitan thats phuckin nasty. is that your girlfriend or your mom or you. better yet i dont even wanna know.

ATC-Eric
10-10-2007, 05:37 PM
DUDE!!!! thats in more then one of your posts!!!

Trying to go out in style I see...

icp4life162005
10-10-2007, 05:47 PM
HE POSTED IT HERE TOOO!?? And still not banned???? second thought deleted and his I/P address banned.

james9r9r
10-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Wow man your wrong these guys on here are the nicest they would do anything for anybody, helping people.

ProCarbine2k1
10-10-2007, 06:26 PM
chill out fellas, could have had his account hacked. doubt it but who knows...

mark38090
10-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Thanks Billy!!! I appreciateall that you do!

hublake
10-10-2007, 06:30 PM
I guess I would say "Don't bite the hand that feeds you." I have not met anybody who takes care of this site, but my hats off to them. They are doing a great job.

Erics350x
10-10-2007, 06:56 PM
You know i allways try to not post unless i have something positive to say. But i'll make an exception for you, Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

badasskfx
10-10-2007, 07:22 PM
guy im with you i have seen him talk down to people before. but he has the power. just remember when you playing on the internet you need to have a thick skin and a good since of humor. do not let his comments bother you. also remember when something is posted it may be understood in a different manor. in all reality who cares what he says to you just let it role. in any event good luck to you and remember its not worth leaving because you cant get along with some people.

Billy Golightly
10-10-2007, 07:26 PM
http://billygolightly.proboards19.com/index.cgi Sock it to me!

badasskfx
10-10-2007, 07:32 PM
haha thats pretty funny. hate club....LOL

Billy Golightly
10-10-2007, 07:38 PM
The funniest part is its been there since '04 :lol:

honda_atc200es
10-10-2007, 07:58 PM
did you make that billy?

Billy Golightly
10-10-2007, 08:06 PM
Indeed I did! It was a bit of a mockery of another forum at the time, but I made it with the exact intention of what it says.

honda_atc200es
10-10-2007, 09:35 PM
ohhhhhhh i thought some disgruntled ex- memeber made it, well that makes my post there null and void haha.

mymint87
10-11-2007, 10:09 AM
Indeed I did! It was a bit of a mockery of another forum at the time, but I made it with the exact intention of what it says.

I just can't help myself...Sorry Billy:cool:

The other forum you don't specifically refer to is MrATC's forum on exposing all the political BS that IS apparently still going on in our Trike community..:postwhore :lol:

MEMO TO THE TRIKE COMMUNITY

This is how it goes Trikers....:idea: :w00t:
1. If you make a point and the truth is exposed....your gone:banned:

2. If your point gets muddled and the problem gets belittled or the (person with board clout) in question appears to be victimized..it stays...:postwhore

Ive even seen threads get hacked/moved and taken outta context in order for the piling on to begin...so, honest opinions here are almost a no win situation....:crazy:

I say this thread falls under #2...:welcome:

LOL.....:TrikesOwn

R.Nutt, rest assured that your not alone, many have been raped, but only a few have the nads to say something....:w00t: I say be the bigger MAN in this situation and continue to support ALL trike sites...:TrikesOwnincluding this one....

jenndnn3
10-11-2007, 03:00 PM
Posted on both boards...
Hmmm, I am not sure how to take this...
Lets start, not many folks are aware of Ricky Sieman so it is no surprise someone is going to post something he said... Especially for people who have since joined when the first set of letters went to him some time way back...

Billy I understand your reasoning for locking but I think it was wrong...

I realize many people "believe" that somehow someone who sends a insulting letter to a insulting "paid" writer somehow believes it in some way represents the trikers community as a whole. I am simply amazed at this natural power that seems to take hold.. If someone wants to write the above said fellow a letter like in the days of old and be just as equally flaming kudos to him... It will probably get plublished because that is exactly what the Mag and Mr. Ricky want.. Those who sent those letters walked right into this writers hand... But IN NO WAY DOES THAT REPRESENT ME. While the guy has his opinion as many others, here is the kicker he is paid to have that rude obnoxious opinion...You guys gave him a bonus just by simply sending a letter.

Next.. time to move to .org, what are we second fiddle? Hmmm I may say that I am dissapointed to see that as well. (gee lets open another can of worms and make a us vs them thread!) I really am dissapointed in this as well. Again though the sight is a represnetation of the type of people (meaning we like Trikes) and probably a little more regionally based, it is no way a true reflection of any one person or a group as a whole. Your going to get people on both boards the IDiots and the nice ones...
I understand your frustration and in no way what you originally posted was neccessarily bad.. But still I am not some cheap whore who is second fiddle. and must admit slightly offended by such posts...
LAST
Flame away?? This isnt about flaming you or anyone else. It was about someone else's opinion and the way he was treated in a post he made... I am also dissapointed in seeing a guy had some concerns and this was turned into lets flame the "god" of 3WW. I have to admit I do kinda see a point in the High horse Flame. Though possibly wrong.

So you ask yourselves, who is this wench here posting her opinion? I am just simply a person that see the potential in the us vs them issues that tend to crop when certian individuals seems to have beefs with others and bring in the messages boards into play... I am hoping that does not become an issue..

Orangecnty250r
10-11-2007, 04:27 PM
I have read all of this and will simply say I think R nutt misperceived and took something WAY to seriously and to heart which is easy to do on the internet. With that said, posting "time to move to org" was like a crying kid :cry: in a candy shop . Jeeez :rolleyes: lets collect and ride.

Billy Golightly
10-11-2007, 09:13 PM
You guys have me curious now, what do I do that makes you think I have a holier than thou and "god like" opinion of myself? I'm serious, you people that actually believe that, heres your chance for an open forum to explain yourself.

Wickedfinger
10-11-2007, 09:14 PM
Wahh Wahh .... don't let the door hit ya where your momma split ya!.

Willie, The holier than thou part comes from having the responsibility for running the world largest TWATV site. People are always gunning after #1 and some of them have a juvinile contempt for authority. Bill anyone who has met you in person or has known you for any amount of time would put "Holier Than Thou" at the bottom of the list as words that describe you.

Yamada
10-11-2007, 10:18 PM
Don't the american say: In god we trust.
But I would never trust a god that ride on three wheels. ( sarcasm)

It's a joke. If I am the only one the catch it, tell me.
I would like to thanks Billy to be the webmaster of the website that entertaint me day after day.

mymint87
10-11-2007, 10:29 PM
You guys have me curious now, what do I do that makes you think I have a holier than thou and "god like" opinion of myself? I'm serious, you people that actually believe that, heres your chance for an open forum to explain yourself.
250sxwheeliepop seems to be the only one who thinks that:postwhore ...just PM him and find out...:postwhore :welcome:

don't bother giving anyone "A Chance" on any opinion concerning ANY Trike community related concerns....:postwhore

please...carry on, censoring on:banned:

ProCarbine2k1
10-11-2007, 10:41 PM
No comprende yamada :)...

Billy, I wouldnt pay this as much mind as you may be doing riight now. Dont get me wrong, I think sometimes members in power may be a bit over the top, but that is a rare occasion at most. Ive noticed as well that most people go for the guywith the most responsibility, or dedication to the site. Look at Tim Sr., maybe I am a bit off here but he is one of the nicest "strangers" I have ever met, one of those guys who you feel you may have known for some time. Maybe he left for other reasons, I dont really know.
For you members that have the "problem"... see ya later. Start something better! Heck I may even join it... and MyMint, why dont you stay at .org? Youre doing 3ww a favor by doing so. I dont know what kind of dude you may be outside of here, but your wise ass, useless remarks dont do much for me. Ive tried to see some good in your posts and I rarely can.

Tri-ZNate
10-11-2007, 10:44 PM
250sxwheeliepop seems to be the only one who thinks that:postwhore ...just PM him and find out...:postwhore :welcome:

And I quote from a previous post

While were on the topic, Does everyone call billy the Trike GOD because he helped ThreeWheelio turn the site into what it is today or because he runs the site, devoting his time and of course being unpaid? PLEASE SOMEONE elaborate.

Maybe you misread, or didnt care, or both. I dont know why the people against him believe he thinks he has god like qualities on this board. He is a Moderator, doing his job on the site. Its like how people hates cops, because they do their jobs.

Mymint, you can post some interesting things, like on the Nickolson trikes but damn your user tag usually fits you

Billy Golightly
10-11-2007, 11:02 PM

don't bother giving anyone "A Chance" on any opinion concerning ANY Trike community related concerns....:postwhore

please...carry on, censoring on:banned:

Are the delirious accusations you keep bringing here the only thing you have? No other actual opinions, facts, or anything to actually back up your thoughts and feelings? Nothing? Sounds like your just trolling for a rise.

Come on guys, everyone that doesn't like me or the way I handle things. This is what your always complaining about, that I can't take any criticism and I wont leave any threads open that do so. I"M GIVING YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO IT FREELY, AND YOU WONT DO IT! What is wrong with you? Is it because YOU KNOW what you try to preach is nothing but lies?

What is wrong with this picture? Something aint kosher. Bueller, Bueller, Anyone?

82300R
10-11-2007, 11:08 PM
no problems with mr. G here.:wondering i also enjoy my mints posts.;) what happened to tim sr. anyway? did i miss something? whatever happened to oldschooling86? he's the only one who ever got on my *** whenever i got out of line.:lol: usually cause i was bitching bout jared towne aka lots of nothing.:eek:

ATC-Eric
10-11-2007, 11:31 PM
Tim sr. peaced out after TF. Pissed off because people were SO disrespectfull, hasnt been back on the site since.

ProCarbine2k1
10-11-2007, 11:33 PM
Thats what I was afraid of... Ill see him around, hopefully hell get back on here.

mymint87
10-11-2007, 11:36 PM
but damn your user tag usually fits you

..I have no control under whats written beneath my user name and consider it just a personal attack on a board that doesn't allow personal attacks....:postwhore

mymint87
10-12-2007, 02:04 AM
Are the delirious accusations you keep bringing here the only thing you have? No other actual opinions, facts, or anything to actually back up your thoughts and feelings? Nothing? Sounds like your just trolling for a rise.

Come on guys, everyone that doesn't like me or the way I handle things. This is what your always complaining about, that I can't take any criticism and I wont leave any threads open that do so. I"M GIVING YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO IT FREELY, AND YOU WONT DO IT! What is wrong with you? Is it because YOU KNOW what you try to preach is nothing but lies?

What is wrong with this picture? Something aint kosher. Bueller, Bueller, Anyone?

LOL...you make me laugh Billy....ROFLMAO.....this request is a little different than your previous one and although I wasn't sure if the previous one was directed at me, I'm trying to answer each the best I can......

OK LISTEN TRIKER!!!!!!

you got alot of nerve requesting ME for anything.....

Oh ya...after 6+ years of burying my requests under crap, all of the sudden you want to talk?...amidst a bunch of newbies glorifying your name....ROFLMAO

Hang on, I gotta puke first.............BLAH............Ok, thats better

Sorry for the puke, maybe its a side affect from trolling for a rise....Right Billy?...

why are you NOW personally asking me to explain something you already know?

some kind of FAWKINGPOOOSEY set up?.............HUH?

This thread is about a Triker who felt he was dissed, like soooooooooooo many others we seen come and go....

Not about how we've seen the trike community grow....

Not about THAT choice you made so long ago....

It wasn't your original choice....but you were in the position and broke the proverbial camels back

it wasn't all on you, Howdy and TimSr played there part, to convince you of something....

and you knew better ....

but you were young...and you did...

you agreed with the decision to put this site interests above the trike community as a whole...

and by the three of you doing so, it fractured the community....

MEMO TO Honda ATC

partially the reason you set up The HATE BOARD was to mock and belittle the formation of a board exposing the truth about this site and the LIES in it's early years when 3WW's censorship was running on all cylinders (kinda like you saying..."Oh, look here, don't mind that other board... its nothing and very easy to set up...see?....... I can set up one just like it real easy". ...you were just trying to garner a no respect lable for its makeup and content)

but NOW...when someone asks you about the HATe boARd..you so humble reply, "Oh, it's a little something I set up mocking some forum"..or whatever the lame explaination you gave members......GEEZ..sounds dildoish to me

Thats right noobies, you need not know the WHOLE story now do ya

BUT HEY...THATS THE PAST:postwhore ...LOOK NOW...3WW is successful and TF is the bomb...RIGHT?:postwhore

but at what costs?

What about the foundation of members who started in these internet forums?
and there vision that was silenced?..

then while everyones asleep and years go by....ALL OF THE SUDDEN........... ALL IDEAS HAVE BEEN absorbed into this site...glorifying 3WW

The Noobs will never know...will they.................hehe

so lemme get this right Billy.....you were against it then...but now 3WW has it's version...AND EVERYTHIN BE KEWL?:crazy:

toss a hundred trikers of the community over the rail?...NO PROBLEM...soon, well have some new noobs to worship us....RIGHT?

oh wait......we won't ban em all....let's keep a few and permenantly bash em under there user name .......LOL.................and at the same time preach.......... NO PERSONAL ATTACKS.....ROFLMAO

what has happened in the past is woven into the fabric of the new history we now write...

can't change it... and really, FAWK an explaination now....theres just too many unjustices to explain.....and so when a good newbie triker comes along and appears to be dissed...The Alarms go off and all the past comes back to haunt you, begging to never again be repeated...maybe its

burnandslashandripoffpicsandstealideasthenbanforli feaphobia

But Then AGAIn, Im just a flunk...what the hell do I know....go figure it out for your freaking self...........Billy...

mymint87
10-12-2007, 02:29 AM
Tim sr. peaced out after TF. Pissed off because people were SO disrespectfull, hasnt been back on the site since.

people?..I thought it was just a drunk?

well you know, howdy and timsr shouldn't be playing Curfew Cops and helmet patrol there anyway...thats the crew at haspin's job.....thats what they get paid for....I think the incident is ultimately Haspins Fault

maybe next year you could tell the Haspin crew to get a couple bouncers and start tossing Trikers:postwhore

Billy Golightly
10-12-2007, 07:15 AM
LOL...you make me laugh Billy....ROFLMAO.....this request is a little different than your previous one and although I wasn't sure if the previous one was directed at me, I'm trying to answer each the best I can......

OK LISTEN TRIKER!!!!!!

you got alot of nerve requesting ME for anything.....

Oh ya...after 6+ years of burying my requests under crap, all of the sudden you want to talk?...amidst a bunch of newbies glorifying your name....ROFLMAO

Hang on, I gotta puke first.............BLAH............Ok, thats better

Sorry for the puke, maybe its a side affect from trolling for a rise....Right Billy?...

why are you NOW personally asking me to explain something you already know?

some kind of FAWKINGPOOOSEY set up?.............HUH?

This thread is about a Triker who felt he was dissed, like soooooooooooo many others we seen come and go....

Not about how we've seen the trike community grow....

Not about THAT choice you made so long ago....

It wasn't your original choice....but you were in the position and broke the proverbial camels back

it wasn't all on you, Howdy and TimSr played there part, to convince you of something....

and you knew better ....

but you were young...and you did...

you agreed with the decision to put this site interests above the trike community as a whole...

and by the three of you doing so, it fractured the community....

MEMO TO Honda ATC

partially the reason you set up The HATE BOARD was to mock and belittle the formation of a board exposing the truth about this site and the LIES in it's early years when 3WW's censorship was running on all cylinders (kinda like you saying..."Oh, look here, don't mind that other board... its nothing and very easy to set up...see?....... I can set up one just like it real easy". ...you were just trying to garner a no respect lable for its makeup and content)

but NOW...when someone asks you about the HATe boARd..you so humble reply, "Oh, it's a little something I set up mocking some forum"..or whatever the lame explaination you gave members......GEEZ..sounds dildoish to me

Thats right noobies, you need not know the WHOLE story now do ya

BUT HEY...THATS THE PAST:postwhore ...LOOK NOW...3WW is successful and TF is the bomb...RIGHT?:postwhore

but at what costs?

What about the foundation of members who started in these internet forums?
and there vision that was silenced?..

then while everyones asleep and years go by....ALL OF THE SUDDEN........... ALL IDEAS HAVE BEEN absorbed into this site...glorifying 3WW

The Noobs will never know...will they.................hehe

so lemme get this right Billy.....you were against it then...but now 3WW has it's version...AND EVERYTHIN BE KEWL?:crazy:

toss a hundred trikers of the community over the rail?...NO PROBLEM...soon, well have some new noobs to worship us....RIGHT?

oh wait......we won't ban em all....let's keep a few and permenantly bash em under there user name .......LOL.................and at the same time preach.......... NO PERSONAL ATTACKS.....ROFLMAO

what has happened in the past is woven into the fabric of the new history we now write...

can't change it... and really, FAWK an explaination now....theres just too many unjustices to explain.....and so when a good newbie triker comes along and appears to be dissed...The Alarms go off and all the past comes back to haunt you, begging to never again be repeated...maybe its

burnandslashandripoffpicsandstealideasthenbanforli feaphobia

But Then AGAIn, Im just a flunk...what the hell do I know....go figure it out for your freaking self...........Billy...

I deleted the thread...this is my reponse to you that I had posted, but you gave your props...Im happy now...

I knew that I was stretching my wanger way out over the chopping block to touch on such a "Taboo" subject, now I realise why I wasn't whacked a day after I posted it, howdy's been sharpening his axe for a while, and to hear now that the reason it wasn't severd is because he's been absent.......... makes perfect sense....

In the first post i was pissed, and that started it..
I can't put my finger on it myself, maybe having an open discussion would pin point it for me. In my words its not a rivalry (cause im all for competion and rivalries) its like a open trench of seperation, with a single bridge that constantly being reconstructed, yet when built, it's a one way street..

As the admin of the biggest trike site on the net it goes without saying that even 1 sentence...wait...1 word of endorsement from you means alot to the community...it sets an example....BUT 3WW never does...this is the first time....and I hope a new beginning

as far as us doing our own thing and your not stopping us and somehow our insecurities may be at fault...I feel its best that we should unite and to build upon what is available and to keep adding those resources upon another.

I've definately been hurt by the responses, and I feel you belittled yourself, it made yourself look like a victim and it narrowed the view... if the members here feel Im wrong, I will swallow my pride...... I'll be the first to say Im sorry...and I would ask that you accept my apology's

I hope my point is clear and understandable.....it's bigger than 3wheelrworld.com, 3wheeler.org or any other trike site ..it's about all Trike owners/riders/collectors unselfishly participating in 1 goal.

I'm bummed that the responding posts in this thread went as it did ..It sucks that a more broad fresh look didn't prevail.

I don't feel the original rant and subsequent post of mine warrant a ban, If the Admins and mods wants to pursue that when they return, all I can say is refer to my retractment statement (not request) in the previous post...

You can't be done yet? Common, lets get it ALLLLLLLL out. You've been begging me in PM for years to give you this opportunity and chance, HERE YA GO!

400exguy
10-12-2007, 08:23 AM
This very thing happened a few months ago or more on another forum I am a member of www.paatving.com Members were complaining that mods were deleting posts and taking the fun out of threads due to "bashing" and what not. In that case, the site greatly was hurt by long time members leaving and now a days the posts are bland and maybe 1 or 2 new threads/replies each day. I hope this doesn’t happen here. I would have to say 3ww threads are more interesting and more fun to read and I do not even own a trike.

Anyways back on track here. I do not know Billy and have nothing bad to say about him directly...but I have seen some forceful use of authority both justifiable and not (at least in some peoples eyes). Some threads get locked or deleted pretty quickly and often without explanation. However, you can’t blame it all on Billy; there are other mods that have the power to do this on the site too.

For example, I posted a for sale ad for a trailer rim and it got deleted. I had no PM or email as to why it was deleted so I started a new thread to ask what was up. The response I got on why it was deleted was because it didn’t follow the rules of the for sale board. I read the rules after the deletion and in fact it did not fall under what is legit to sell on the site. To me, that doesn’t seem to make sense because most or a large majority of people that ride trikes or any off road machine uses a trailer to get to their riding spots. Why couldn’t that be a legit thing to sell? Now I can see if I was trying to sell something totally not related to atving then yeah it should get chucked.

Now my thread to sell something that can be used from triking gets deleted but the thread where someone asks will a 250r beat a stock warrior stays. I don’t know to me that is a no brainer something that people should be ashamed to ask. I’m not making fun of anyone but it seems like some pretty lame/stupid threads stay but some other stuff even in the "open" forum gets deleted or locked quickly. I guess its all relative to what you think is useful/funny/stupid; everyone has their own view on what should be deleted or left alone.

In no way do I want it to seem like I’m bitching about my thread that was deleted, it was just an example that I knew all the facts about and could point it out accurately. I have seen other posts asking where their thread was or why something got deleted so I know it happens to others too.

:EDIT: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=71549 heres the link to the above :EDIT:

SYKO
10-12-2007, 08:56 AM
when I first got to this site, I thought and did treat this site like e2s (everything2stoke) so.....lol...I had numerous threads deleted, pictures deleted, items for sale DELETED... was bashed alittle...I got kicked off a bit.. but then I reliezed well....okay this obviously isnt like e2s lol, even though I wasnt a member over there yet I saw how there posts were (banshee370, props of course on a wicked awesome site) so I wasnt mad at my stuff getting deleted, I said things out of line a few times and they got deleted, but I have abnormaly thick skin for a gorilla, so I just kept on my merry ways (obviously)
I aplaud billy for handling this site, and since I know him personaly I can tell you between doing things on his property, racing with us in the southern flat track leaque, and now running his 0wn track, and still keeping up with this site, thats awesome!
Point being is that we cannot allow a few bad apples to spoil the whole tree, and also I like org, I used to go over as just a guest, I finnaly joined, but not in spite of this site, I joined becouse its ANOTHER TRIKE SITE!
becouse of this site I was able to get back into racing, I have aquired new freinds, and plain out have a great time here! There are always going to be peeps who push the limit of anyones saneness like [elcapitan, who thought it was ok to post pictures of his mom] and [random strike, nothing needs to be said about this moron] and theres more enough to fill a whole page, but we dont need to continue on that.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO DRINK A CERVESA AND GO FOR A RIDE AND CHILL

mywifeknowseverything
10-12-2007, 09:22 AM
Good Fawking Gravy Billy!!!! WTF,,,,Isnt anything Sacred over here??? PM Doesnt mean PUBLIC Message!!!:mad: WTF is Wrong with you Kid:wondering

ATC-Eric
10-12-2007, 09:29 AM
Good god!!!!

If everything goes south, and this site does blow up, I swear Ill go to haspin by myself next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

EDIT: Hey 400exguy, still got that trailer tire? :naughty:

SYKO
10-12-2007, 09:32 AM
ill pick ya up good buddy!http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/surprised.gif

:w00t:

mywifeknowseverything
10-12-2007, 09:33 AM
Good god!!!!

If everything goes south, and this site does blow up, I swear Ill go to haspin by myself next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

EDIT: Hey 400exguy, still got that trailer tire? :naughty:

You should just make plans right now to bring that Trike to the West Coast.:welcome:

ATC-Eric
10-12-2007, 09:36 AM
You should just make plans right now to bring that Trike to the West Coast.:welcome:

I might be comin to see you guys, if I do it will be a last minute decision with the crew next fall. Taken off that much time is just hard.....

AND SYKO!!!! :w00t:

Okay now I gotta go to work. Dont go doin anything excitin till I get back!!!! :)

atctim
10-12-2007, 10:00 AM
The way I see it, Billy looks to be trying to "knock down some walls" by opening this thread up to all grievances. Hey - The past is the past - I have been on this site and .ORG since 01 or 02. I've seen my share or BS on both sites. I still can't see why there is such a "rivalry". Although Rivalry" may be too harsh a word - there will always be differences of opinions and lifestyles - especially going from East Coast to West Coast. Some people like to rock the boat and some (no names mentioned) do so for kicks. Other's follow rules and have a good time. Everyone slips up once in a while and need to be put in check.

I don't think the thread about Rick "loves to Swallow" Siemens was locked out for the reasons you think it was - R Nutt. Don't let your feelings get the best of you. However - to take your grievance over to .ORG was kind of childish. .ORG is not a place for all the misfits who don't fit in on here. I am a member over there as well as here and always enjoy my time on both sites. People think that 3WW is for goody-goodies and .ORG is for all the foul mouthed hardasses - the truth is far from that - but it seemed R Nutt was looking for support from .ORG for just that reason - kind of a wall to hide behind.

We need to stick together here folks. I don't care if there is one trike site or 1000 trike sites. We need to stop all the horse crap and move on with our hobby. I just wish some people could let bygones be bygones. I know it is hard to let go sometimes and stuff like this will always be brought up - but seriously - lets all just get along as we all have the same common goals!!!!!

As for Billy having a hard-On for power - well - that is far from the truth. It seems there will always be people who despise those who are "in charge" Just look and random and the cops - he is mad that they busted him for breaking the law - well - that is there job!!!!!! Billy does a better job than anyone else could - It is a tough job that doesn't get much credit - but Billy don't do it for the glory - he does it for the love us this sport (and for all us losers too)!!!

So some advise R Nutt - read the rules - see why your post was locked - and get your rear back on this site. If you need a Klennex - that is fine - wipe your nose and toughen up some son - we hate to see good people like you leave for all the wrong reasons!

Here is a quote from the rules that you didn't follow:

Use the search engine, and when applicable PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! reply to an existing thread no matter how old it is before you make a new one about the same content. See this thread for more information: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=59418

Chevy200s
10-12-2007, 10:08 AM
totally agree with syko on this one, haha

Howdy
10-12-2007, 04:12 PM
We need to stick together here folks. I don't care if there is one trike site or 1000 trike sites. We need to stop all the horse crap and move on with our hobby. I just wish some people could let bygones be bygones. I know it is hard to let go sometimes and stuff like this will always be brought up - but seriously - lets all just get along as we all have the same common goals!!!!!

As for Billy having a hard-On for power - well - that is far from the truth. It seems there will always be people who despise those who are "in charge" Just look and random and the cops - he is mad that they busted him for breaking the law - well - that is there job!!!!!! Billy does a better job than anyone else could - It is a tough job that doesn't get much credit - but Billy don't do it for the glory - he does it for the love us this sport (and for all us losers too)!!!

Atctim,
I'm with you 100%!! There is and probably always will be those users that wish to only stir the pot / or despise those in charge. I'm willing to bet that if these same users were put in charge of the site they would drive it into the ground faster than greased lightning.

mymint,
Billy stated:

You can't be done yet? Common, lets get it ALLLLLLLL out. You've been begging me in PM for years to give you this opportunity and chance, HERE YA GO!

But once again you danced around the issue. This thread is here to get all the crap aired out. Spell it out in Plain English with ONLY facts for everyone to read. But I doubt you will do it.
I say it's time to PUT UP or SHUT UP.

Howdy

Billy Golightly
10-12-2007, 04:26 PM
Good Fawking Gravy Billy!!!! WTF,,,,Isnt anything Sacred over here??? PM Doesnt mean PUBLIC Message!!!:mad: WTF is Wrong with you Kid:wondering

How about the fact, that it actually wasn't a PM, but a copy of a POST that he made here, deleted, and then PMed to me after the fact? If it was good enough for him to post in teh first place its good enough for me to repost it.

chris200x
10-12-2007, 04:42 PM
It's nice to see you around the forums again Howdy! :beer

I'm also glad to see billy giving folks a chance to vent... :D

mywifeknowseverything
10-12-2007, 06:14 PM
How about the fact, that it actually wasn't a PM, but a copy of a POST that he made here, deleted, and then PMed to me after the fact? If it was good enough for him to post in teh first place its good enough for me to repost it.

The fact that Mymint RETRACTED that Post and put it in a PRIVATE MESSAGE Makes it PRIVATE...:idea::rolleyes:

So I ask you again,,,,,,WTF is wrong with you???

And Howdy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WTF is wrong with you???

You two need to spank each others Pee Pee's:banned:

ATC-Eric
10-12-2007, 06:28 PM
http://smilies.storagebin.us/smilies/ohsnap1.gif

Its on like Donkey Kong!!!!

Mosh
10-12-2007, 07:09 PM

FYI,not just to you Eric but all members wondering.
I am not speaking for Tim in any way.This is purely my perspective from previous events and posts.

He was totally discusted with this site before Trikefest.
Why?
Becuase all the post whoring *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* comments that are made in legit postings.
I aint naming names but you can see it all over everywhere.
example:
Someone posts that they are having clucth problems.
You get a few direct related posts,then that is when the whores move in.I think we all know who they are.
They come in start talking stupid jiberish,about how they took a crap one day and it looked like a clucth plate.Then they gotta post a pic of the crap they took.The poor guy never gets his answer and is discusted with the site.To him it looks like a bunch of kindergartners on here.
I mean come on people if you got nothing relative to say to someones post,stay the eff out.
It is this kind of childish behavior that spilled over to trikefest,and that was the straw that broke the camels back.

Hey My mint,,,,,It aint Howdy's or Tim's job to be curfew keepers or what not.You are right,it is Haspins problem to play crowd control.But a bunch of 30 year old plus people should have a little common sense.If your tent or scud or cave or whatever the hell you call your stuff, was getting hit with fireworks,would you get mad?I think you would.

It is that kind of childish behavior that gets ride spots shut down and,paints a picture that ALL atv riders are irresponsible, inconsiderate Jackasses.Some people try to erase that thought towards atv people,but when you have 100 idiots for every 1 responsible atv rider,it becomes a futal effort,and a losing battle.
In the last 3-6 months,we have lost quite a few supporting/veteran members,from peoples lack of respect towards others.
Why you ask?Go out and look at the childish jiberash that people have been posting.
I am for one done with this website until it reverts back to a knowledgable non bashing forum.

We are all here for a common purpose I feel.I think we will see long term effects from recent posts,fights or what have you.
It has completely disrupted a community of trike lovers.

Billy,Props to you for openeing up for a public bashing.I have nothing to bash you for.Never have.
You can truely see the spineless people that will not post on it or beat around the bush.Too bad 75 percent of people you will ever meet in life,will play your friend,then turn around ten minutes later and stab you in the back.

ProCarbine2k1
10-12-2007, 07:30 PM
I think you guys at .org have a really nice site, but why come of you from .org want to come on here and run off the chops? Stay where you were and keep the BS out of the argument. I think both sides have some valid statements, but if everyone governed themselves there wouldnt be much of an argument at all.
For any of you guys arguing that Billy or any other mod here is too controlling of what is said on the boards, go somewhere where there isnt... I did, check out yfzcentral for example - a forum that is governed loosely, just like what some of you guys ask for. You wont find a whole lot of help there (besides a handful of longtime users), its mostly just a bunch of wasted bandwith occupied by a younger crowd who doesnt respect what many of the board members have contributed to or worked toward in the sites history. Youll find on 3ww there is more active users (many of those who have stuck it out for a couple years or better), more helpful topics, more info, and a much more active community that truly is dedicated to the mission (keeping our sport alive).
Just as an example, there are 14,000 plus members on yfzcentral (I am just using this site as an example), and only a handful of members still active today (in proportion to their overall member populous), and you see many of the helpful tips, topics, and info quickly declining because many of the once, strong contibuting patrons are bailing out (as will happen to this site).
For those of you that dont agree, that is fine.. I just take this kind of crap serious because I know this forum is my lone gateway to a community that shares the same interest, and that is keeping our sport alive...

Rm250RF900R
10-12-2007, 07:40 PM
I have no complaints at all. I just sit here and read what i want. Sometimes there are some people that seem to be on the rag. But I keep my mouth shut (usually). Keep up the good work guys. I think this site is being run well.

Howdy
10-12-2007, 09:10 PM
The fact that Mymint RETRACTED that Post and put it in a PRIVATE MESSAGE Makes it PRIVATE...:idea::rolleyes:

Why should it be private? Has he got something to hide?

And Howdy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WTF is wrong with you???

What's wrong with me? Nothing that you need to be concerned about.

You two need to spank each others Pee Pee's:banned:

Being as your the expert here, maybe YOU should be the one getting the handle on the situation. Or have you did that already? :lol: :lol:

Howdy

Eric250R
10-12-2007, 09:26 PM
I think this is truly getting out of hand, I usually try to stay out of things. Not long ago I had to speak up and defend this site from some of the weak minded kindgergartners who only want to run their mouths for no good reason. I said it then and I'll say it here, I've been coming to this site almost since it's beginning, back in the day when it was still on angelfire, well before I ever became a member. I finally joined because I had questions, all of which were quickly answered. but with this current crop of juvenile douche bags, I would have been lucky to even get a somewhat legible response. I actually have no idea what started this thread, and don't care. This was a great place to hang out, and hopefully it will be again.
Billy and Howdy, I have the utmost respect for you both. I work with the public everyday, and 75% of them I would love to punch in the teeth, and yet you 2 continually take the abuse and still manage to keep a great site up. Cheers to you both..:beer
Everyone wants to spout off about their opinions being heard. Fine, speak your peace....then SHUT THE F UP !!!! I say desperate times call for desperate measures. If you really want to get this site back to where it was, I say ban them all....all of them....everytime someone has some smart-azz comments ... slap them down. :mad: Maybe it's not the popular thing to do, but it seems as of late it is the right thing to do. It will keep all the responsible members, and hopefully attract the right kind of members in the future. Long Live 3WW.

team-red-rider
10-12-2007, 10:01 PM
ok time for me to butt in ...HOWDY and Billy ARE 3ww...with out them theres no 3ww HOW MANY OF U ARE GONNA TAKE YOUR TIME TO RUN THIS SITE ??!?! i would ...but how many other people would...this site is here to unite all trikers. not SEPERATE THEM! ...billy and howdy are doing a great job. and in response to the inmature people at tf GROW MUCH UP! i have scars on my foot from xowner shooting me with a bottle rocket...its time for some :banned: bannings....

ANOTHER THING ...WHY DONT U ALL SHUT THE F#$k UP AND GROW UP...IM SICK OF ALL THE RANTING AND RAVING GOING ON LATELY I COME HERE TO READ ABOUT TRIKES NOT HEAR A BUNCH OF 30YO'S CRING LIKE BABIES....BILLY HOWDY PLEASE...DO US A FAVOR AND HIT THE :banned: BUTTON. sorry for the yelling. but 5 pages of fighting...TO MUCH

firefirefire90
10-12-2007, 10:28 PM
ok time for me to butt in ...HOWDY and Billy ARE 3ww...with out them theres no 3ww HOW MANY OF U ARE GONNA TAKE YOUR TIME TO RUN THIS SITE ??!?! i would ...but how many other people would...this site is here to unite all trikers. not SEPERATE THEM! ...billy and howdy are doing a great job. and in response to the inmature people at tf GROW MUCH UP! i have scars on my foot from xowner shooting me with a bottle rocket...its time for some :banned: bannings....

ANOTHER THING ...WHY DONT U ALL SHUT THE F#$k UP AND GROW UP...IM SICK OF ALL THE RANTING AND RAVING GOING ON LATELY I COME HERE TO READ ABOUT TRIKES NOT HEAR A BUNCH OF 30YO'S CRING LIKE BABIES....BILLY HOWDY PLEASE...DO US A FAVOR AND HIT THE :banned: BUTTON. sorry for the yelling. but 5 pages of fighting...TO MUCH

you need to calm down buddy. And if you serious about all that you say...I mean come on kid...all the stuff you start? You shouldn't be one to talk.

Lets talk about those two stroke carbs....:crazy:

Troll 2
10-12-2007, 10:47 PM
I wrote this back in 3-6-06 on Mr Atc's site bashing board. I'm not sure its still running? http://mratc.proboards60.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=1142212710&page=1#1142212710

Since this board seems to be a place to vent about trike sites. I'll say a few things too.
I was a long time member of a old board called 3-wheeler revival. It was fairly small but a close knit group, dedicated to reviving junk trikes. We hade alot of fun there and sure miss that place. Alot of the members go to Fuzzy's trike heven board now.
I've been a member of 3ww almost from the start, just didnt post alot, but always checked in and read the info and posts. Once along time ago 3ww put up on there main page that another trike site was stealing there info. I took it wrong as to being us. So I went in flaming with a poorly advised attempt to tell them where to put it. The replies came back from there telling me to go fly a kite, and they wernt refering to the revival site at all.
I learned alot that day. Ever since I've tried to change the way I come across on the boards. One is to not drink heavily and post....lol. Another is if there is a problem, just ask straight up and normal. Discussing the issue untill resolved. They stuffed away that thread. I'm glad they did. Keeping there forums clean and keeping it clean has oviously worked very well.
I joined 3-wheeler Org. when revival went down. I worked into the picture mod position by helping members post there pics so much. After a while I became a super mod. Sometime I miss being just a picture section mod only, because theres so much more to do.
I still post at 3ww. There a very busy place and full of trike lovers. There admin and mods have 1000's of informative replies and tips. Its too bad the old 3ww boards couldnt be kept into the new style board. It's a long standing place that alot of preivious info not avalible. Thats why I like the Org.....Pic's and threads are still there from years past. I use the search button alot.
I joind Chainsaw's mid-west trikes. I thought it could grow fast as having the potencial to bring alot of new members. It grew fast, but it seems to me to have a bump at one time. I thought it was going to grow into a large across the states group. I was even concidered to be rep. in our region. It would have been nice to see if that would have worked. I figure there could have been big areas with good membership. Such as the N.E., N.W., ect...
Unfourtunatly I think it went to a local group and has stayed that way. It seems like a racing set-up could have been adressed fairly easy if that goup went nation wide back then. Now mwt seems to be mostly quad stuff?

I subsribe to bansheeboys thinking of the way members should behave on message boards, He posted this at the Org;
"the way i look at this is me being on this forum is like me being in dans house. he's granted certain people the right to look after his house while he's gone so if i just so happen to drop by while he's gone then there in charge. i can do whatever the hell i wanna do while i'm in dans house but if i offend him or any of the people he's given the nod to i'm gettin kicked out and if i dont like the rules then i can get the hell out and never come back. people always crack me up cause it's human nature to always think your right and everyone else is wrong. you get on a site and your post get's edited or deleted or you get banned the first thing you cry is "hypocrisy" and "this is wrong for this many reasons..." with a big ass list of all the post's where said action from others had no reprimand and why are you being picked on... well i hate to break it to some of you guy's but this is all on dans dime and if he want's to kick you or censor you just for the **** of it that's what he's payed for... get used to it. mr. atc, you've payed for your right to cry about over at your site so if you dont like being censored over here you can go there and *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*. i guess everyone else need's to cut a check and get there own site if they dont agree with how this site is run...."

The way I see things. 3ww will be around for a long time, growing and keep working to promote trikes. Being that big will always cause some not to agree with everything. But its design will help in the big picture.
The Org's a great place with less rules and great members.
This place will be a drop in the bucket. It will fall by the wayside. Not helping or contibuting to anything but a vent area.

Anyway..........................................
Seems like 3ww needs to go to what has worked in the past and crack the whip if theres current problem's? Seems to have worked so far over the years!
Good luck and Hi-Wheelies.......................Troll

Tri-ZNate
10-12-2007, 11:00 PM
troll I dont believe that site is still "Used" You can see my post from May '06 (Sxman) and its yet to be replied upon.

atctim
10-12-2007, 11:23 PM
One last side note from me - Something hit home to me in Moshman's post - something really needs done about the idiotic posts everyone is seeing lately. I mean seriously - some of the crap people post is so irrelevant. The big question is this? What do you do to fix it? Call them out? It really is not right to belittle them - but Dog Gone - it gets frustrating when you ask about something, then some hi-jackers comes along and completely changes the subject - and it grows in the wrong direction from there because people add to the hi-jackers comments - questions - stupidity. I think when someone finds a fix for morons - they'll just start building better morons.

ProCarbine2k1
10-12-2007, 11:54 PM
One last side note from me - Something hit home to me in Moshman's post - something really needs done about the idiotic posts everyone is seeing lately. I mean seriously - some of the crap people post is so irrelevant. The big question is this? What do you do to fix it? Call them out? It really is not right to belittle them - but Dog Gone - it gets frustrating when you ask about something, then some hi-jackers comes along and completely changes the subject - and it grows in the wrong direction from there because people add to the hi-jackers comments - questions - stupidity. I think when someone finds a fix for morons - they'll just start building better morons.

Exactly.. what pisses me off is that its not like were losing a guy here or there. We are losing people that are critical to the surival of our sport. What do you say to someone that gets out of line? Ya say anything and you're on there level... I wish the vacation button was used a WHOLE LOT MORE. And thats about all I have to add for the night, Im sure this one will blow over.....

mymint87
10-13-2007, 12:43 AM
mymint,
Billy stated:

But once again you danced around the issue. This thread is here to get all the crap aired out. Spell it out in Plain English with ONLY facts for everyone to read. But I doubt you will do it.
I say it's time to PUT UP or SHUT UP.

Howdy
hey howdy..ROFLMAO...Glad to see you rolled outta the rack for this one...:postwhore

RE...the posted PM:welcome:

my post was responding to a thread that was hacked, moved, and retitled..I wasn't going to play games...I answered it, (and because it was hacked and then piled on by noobs) I deleted it and I/ME/MYMINT87 sent a copy to billy for the record...period...thats why he has it...I have nothing to hide......... I wanted to dicuss it with him ;;;;

but he never replied back...OK FINE, Nothing outta the ordinary:postwhore Thats how he rolls with the issue

as I said in this thread...I suspected a set up, but then I thought just maybe this time would be different and I would finally get a reply...

so....... feeling that it was the split community issue (the main dividing issue you and billy are fully aware of where you put your interests over the community) that billy was requesting...I oblidged him

:TrikesOwn ...LOL....its really moronic that you refer to a dance around an issue:TrikesOwn

I've "PUT UP" plenty for YALL to respond to and I know I made myself pretty clear on how we are, the way we are, today...

BUT LISTEN>>>CAN YOU HEAR IT?

ITS A HUGE sucking sound...you know what that is?.....is all my honest input going in....

and no input FROM YALL coming out...just as it has been from the split, many moons ago....

and to think>>>>I THOUGHT>>>>billy wanted me to start the "TABOO TOPIC" up so it could be Finally BE responded to......:crazy: I shoulda known better.....guess even after 5 years its still not the time...RIGHT FELLAS?........LOL

maybe your the kinda guy that is as stubborn as a mule and will take this topic to your grave;;;;

BTW...if you ever do publicly admit it...could ya send me a copy?...ya know, PM it........just to make sure I get a copy and I know where you stand...like any MAN would do....................OK?:welcome:

....LONG LIVE The Trike Community:w00t:

firefirefire90
10-13-2007, 01:33 AM
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i182/msrood/fat_kid_dancing.gif

mywifeknowseverything
10-13-2007, 08:07 AM
Why should it be private? Has he got something to hide?

Lets see.....Ill just break this down for you....
AS PER WEBSTER.....
Private... intended for or restricted to the use of a particular person

As for the Second Part....I think he just answered that....

What's wrong with me? Nothing that you need to be concerned about.
Im Concerned by the lack of Leadership you display..Just cant believe you think a Mod pulling a PM for Public Display is Acceptable....

Being as your the expert here, maybe YOU should be the one getting the handle on the situation. Or have you did that already? :lol: :lol:

Howdy,,,,I thought we were going to keep this a Secrete...I wasnt going to tell everyone that yours is just a Handle to Flip you over..Might as well just tell everyone the Nick Name we agreed on....Stump Broke

Howdy

:welcome: :cool: :w00t:

Kilborg
10-13-2007, 08:20 AM
This is totally outta hand.

Quit whining like a bunch of little bitches. Your getting all bent out of shape because of a repost? Goto pirate4x4 and make a thread like this...then proceed to get flamed for 25 pages. Just quit the whining, the world isnt perfect. If you want to cry about 3ww, then goto .org... And stay there. .Org more or less began out of the users that were booted from here for a reason.
Mymint, you have been trying to start *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* on this site for years. And you fail yet again. Either shut your mouth and live with the politics of what is required to run a successful bulliten board, or go to .org and begin whining about the same bullshit again and again. You know, this is about the 40th post of this topic alone. It always turns to this. Exactly this conversation.

Newbies crying all the time are EXACTLY the reason tactics like "censorship" and the like are enforced. Quit trying to take the spotlight, quit trying to feel important. If you want to be one of the cool kids, make some useful posts, help people out....DONT get in pissing contests with the mods because your REPOST got locked.

If you want to make a difference, Learn how to use the forum. Dont be a retarded newbie. Search about *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* before you post it. Help people out. Be a "technical smartypants", DO NOT get into pissing contests and repost *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*. You repost an age old argument? Every newbie on the board jumps on the bandwagon. Every time.

Again, all this for a REPOST. Stupid newbies.

84honda200s
10-13-2007, 09:03 AM

i wanted to stay out of this sooooo bad but i agree with you 100%

i use to come on this site allot. hell i use to read allot (about 2 or so hours) and get allot of useful information. now i read just for about 10 min or so and get nothing out of it. this is why i havnt bin posting too much. i still pop in but its maybe 2 times a day for about 10 min or so. i do understand some of the questions to us are stupid but to others its a good one such as "what oil do i use" or "how much oil do i put in". i mean come on get a dam manual from dammit. its only 1.00 i think and he his trying to help by sharing them with us. then you get noobies in here thinking their *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* dont stink. im not the only one that feels that way either.

Kilborg
10-13-2007, 09:15 AM
The simple fact here is, the sites are too big to not have rivalry. If you want the entire forum to be a complete shithole, then all censorship, and all rules will be just voided out. A few months and this place will be completely retarded.

There are too many users. Human nature dictates that we will argue, we will rebel against the "command element", we will get into big pissing contests over stupid *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* like "Jews killed jesus!" or "honda v yamaha" or ".org v 3ww" ..theres just too many people...and opinions are like assholes i hear.

One of the biggest reasons Im not a mod anymore is that I dont have the patience for it and lost interest. Billy and Howdy are only human, and moderating so many halfwits gets pretty irritating. If I were still a mod, several of the users in this thread have been banned long ago.

Again, this is a repost, of a repost, of a repost. Get it over with already....Goto .org. The grass is always greener, they say.

Dirtcrasher
10-13-2007, 05:07 PM
WOW, crazy stuff.....:crazy:

I'm a member of both boards, I don't go back and forth because I don't like what someone has to say. I'll join any ATC board that has new posts every day :w00t:

Yes, the search button should be used sometimes and we all get tired of explaining how to put a 200X front end on an SX but no matter how many times we talk about the same friggin thing someone seems to come up with some new information or suggestions and thats what continues to move us forwards. If I were a mod I wouldn't be as concerned about covering the same topic again and again as I were with people that just waste time here, have absolutely NOTHING significant to add, change the topic and are here to raise there post count. I don't know how many members we have now and I can only think of a few that simply have no place here and should be banned forever. There are certainly a few people I'm glad to see aren't here anymore.

Yes, some posts have been locked quickly without much explanation but so what?? We need some sort of order around here don't we? What are we talking about in terms of percentages? Maybe 1% or less of posts.....:rolleyes:

I won't point fingers but some of you guys who start the most *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* haven't watched this board grow from it's original place. I have.... regardless of what my joining date says, been here since the very early beginnings. No it doesn't make me "special" but I have seen what this board has done for the sport that we are trying to keep alive. Some of you guys truly have no clue as to how this board has evolved, it's been 10 years!! and I still learn new things all the time here and at .org.

We all argue, disagree, say the wrong thing from time to time but in the end I THINK we just want to enjoy our three wheelers, share our experiences with one another and adapt the current technology on our ATC's.

What's the big deal? Why are some of you making this board out to be such a moderated forum? Some of you guys just plain suck?? Just like in real life, some of you seem to love to stir up crap again and again and again. Those same people are the ones I would NEVER want to ride with or even meet for that matter.

MRATC is gone, BUT although he could be arrogant from time to time, he had countless posts of useful information. At least he had something to add where as it seems a few individuals here have had nothing significant to add other than controversy. Howdy rarely posts on here anymore, I'm not sure why but it's a big loss to this forum. If anyone has seen or fixed some rare and odd problems it's Howdy.

Most of you guys seem like good shits, I enjoy learning from you and sharing my experiences with you also. I do get bored here from time to time but in general if I were only allowed one bookmark on my computer it would be this site.

firefirefire90
10-13-2007, 05:23 PM
I like how everyone is giving their opinion when nobody asked for it.

Must i post this again?

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i182/msrood/fat_kid_dancing.gif

Dirtcrasher
10-13-2007, 05:43 PM
I like how everyone is giving their opinion when nobody asked for it.

Must i post this again?

It wasn't your topic and it's in an open forum. Still trying desperately to raise that post count huh?.....:postwhore Your one of the people that shouldn't be here, never anything useful to add, only a useless mouth. :banned: Don't waste anymore posts here, PM me or stop by if you have a problem :welcome:

And please stop posting that picture of your girl, it's creepy.

firefirefire90
10-13-2007, 07:18 PM
haha i'm just posting because this thread is rediculous. Every post in this thread is rediculous including yours. Just read through it and on how you are on the mod's meat for every little thing. I bet you, if there weren't any people on this board who made it fun, this sport would die out.

Maybe you do not realize this, but many on this board are adults. And the teens on here, unless they're crazy, like excitement.

Take away the excitement, you make it boring. YOU. I Swear your one of the most boring people on this board.

Call me out, Ok. I can seriously give a rat's ass about my post count. Reset it oh godly mod's!!!!

^^^
SIEG HEIL!!!(no 3 years in prison for mee :w00t: )

come on now..and if you really want to see my gf, you can send ME a pm :naughty:

ATC-Eric
10-13-2007, 07:37 PM
haha i'm just posting because this thread is rediculous. Every post in this thread is rediculous including yours. Just read through it and on how you are on the mod's meat for every little thing. I bet you, if there weren't any people on this board who made it fun, this sport would die out.

Maybe you do not realize this, but many on this board are adults. And the teens on here, unless they're crazy, like excitement.

Take away the excitement, you make it boring. YOU. I Swear your one of the most boring people on this board.

Call me out, Ok. I can seriously give a rat's ass about my post count. Reset it oh godly mod's!!!!

^^^
SIEG HEIL!!!(no 3 years in prison for mee :w00t: )

come on now..and if you really want to see my gf, you can send ME a pm :naughty:

Oh man you :postwhore crack me up!!! :postwhore :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :crazy:

For the record, BILLY was the one that asked for peoples opinions..........

firefirefire90
10-13-2007, 07:47 PM
oh really?

haha my bad!

RedRider_AK
10-13-2007, 07:55 PM
I don't have any problems with Billy either. I don't think I've ever been cut off or whatnot by him (probably because I'm not in the Trike sections of the forums much, but w/e).

Mike_Ham_250R
10-13-2007, 08:15 PM
Billy,
You and your board of moderators are piss poor to say the least. I don't have much against the people here but there are a few things that need to be addressed.

You can lock a thread and post a smart ass response to a very respectable 3ww member but when you get these retards posting about *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* that they have no idea of what they are talking about, you don't do jack *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*. Even if someone is posting up false information you tell me "I'll leave it, its not hurting anyone" but yet you lock a thread just because it may have been a repost (like most of the *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* on this site).

There are soo many n00bs on this site that don't know jack posting the gayest *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* there ever was and you do NOTHING. You get team red rider here that posts nothing but lies and bullshit and you take no affirmative action until I call him out in his threads, and then you delete MY posts, but not his.

He has ripped at least two board members off in the past couple of months and you continue to let him do whatever the hell he wants. I speak nothing but the truth but yet you and your faggot ass moderators continue to ban me for weak reasons, and only once have you banned TRR. He also came back saying how all of you people can go to hell and you do nothing other than unban him.

I am sick of all the retarded threads on this site, main reason why I don't even visit anymore. I don't care if a respectable member like R Nutt makes a mistake and reposts but whenever you have the swarm of n00bs come in asking the most retarded questions you have ever heard you don't do *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*.

Another thing is all of the queer ass forums you have been making. You have a local riding/racing forum already and then you make a thread that is something to the effect that "elite racers only, no backyard tracks count". I guess its not real racing if it isn't sanctioned and/or approved by your or TimSr eh? We all know you are very awesome because you can go around a circle against 2 other people and lose.

TimSr - Quit being a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*. I have yet to see the insane skill you claim you have at racing. Not saying I have any skill, but I don't claim to be an MX god. About your trikefest thread, suck it up. No one is making you take your kid there, and no one is making you even attend. TF has been the same since 03 other than the 06 "OTC invasion" which is completely irrelevant to what you were complaining about. Lately you have been whining like a little girl, and making huge posts (like this) that no one cares enough to read. You also type around the word filter like crazy, something YOU BAN ME FOR. I also see posts saying "don't type like a retard" but yet all of your posts are run on sentences and you never care to hit the ENTER button. But you are a moderator and obviously an MX god so you're allowed to do that right?

Thats all for now.

storm_impulse
10-13-2007, 08:18 PM
the one thing i have to say is.... the people that mod this site are great. i cant say much but i have seen some dumb shiot posted and i have prolly posted some myself. i dont mean to. there is alot of great people on this site, and alot of resources. if it wasnt for this site i would of been shiot outta luck fixxing my 200x. i would have prolly sold it. to all that make this a great place..... thank you

chris200x
10-13-2007, 08:21 PM
Billy,
You and your board of moderators are piss poor to say the least. I don't have much against the people here but there are a few things that need to be addressed.

You can lock a thread and post a smart ass response to a very respectable 3ww member but when you get these retards posting about *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* that they have no idea of what they are talking about, you don't do jack *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*. Even if someone is posting up false information you tell me "I'll leave it, its not hurting anyone" but yet you lock a thread just because it may have been a repost (like most of the *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* on this site).

There are soo many n00bs on this site that don't know jack posting the gayest *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* there ever was and you do NOTHING. You get team red rider here that posts nothing but lies and bullshit and you take no affirmative action until I call him out in his threads, and then you delete MY posts, but not his.

He has ripped at least two board members off in the past couple of months and you continue to let him do whatever the hell he wants. I speak nothing but the truth but yet you and your faggot ass moderators continue to ban me for weak reasons, and only once have you banned TRR. He also came back saying how all of you people can go to hell and you do nothing other than unban him.

I am sick of all the retarded threads on this site, main reason why I don't even visit anymore. I don't care if a respectable member like R Nutt makes a mistake and reposts but whenever you have the swarm of n00bs come in asking the most retarded questions you have ever heard you don't do *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*.

Another thing is all of the queer ass forums you have been making. You have a local riding/racing forum already and then you make a thread that is something to the effect that "elite racers only, no backyard tracks count". I guess its not real racing if it isn't sanctioned and/or approved by your or TimSr eh? We all know you are very awesome because you can go around a circle against 2 other people and lose.

TimSr - Quit being a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*. I have yet to see the insane skill you claim you have at racing. Not saying I have any skill, but I don't claim to be an MX god. About your trikefest thread, suck it up. No one is making you take your kid there, and no one is making you even attend. TF has been the same since 03 other than the 06 "OTC invasion" which is completely irrelevant to what you were complaining about. Lately you have been whining like a little girl, and making huge posts (like this) that no one cares enough to read. You also type around the word filter like crazy, something YOU BAN ME FOR. I also see posts saying "don't type like a retard" but yet all of your posts are run on sentences and you never care to hit the ENTER button. But you are a moderator and obviously an MX god so you're allowed to do that right?

Thats all for now.

You've been banned because your an asshole. plain and simple. but I do have to agree with you about team red rider. he's burned shawn (sblt500r) and he's still on the forums.

Isn't that one of the rules. burn someone on a deal and its bye bye???

Mike_Ham_250R
10-13-2007, 08:25 PM
You've been banned because your an asshole. plain and simple. but I do have to agree with you about team red rider. he's burned shawn (sblt500r) and he's still on the forums.

Isn't that one of the rules. burn someone on a deal and its bye bye???

He burned 250sxwheeliepop too,

BTW, I'm only an asshole because I speak the truth about TRR.

Being I am sick of his bullshit and how he can burn members and no one does jack.

firefirefire90
10-13-2007, 08:28 PM
actually burned wheeliepop twice but who's counting!

Orangecnty250r
10-13-2007, 08:54 PM
I have been a member here for some time (2004) and I wouldn't have been able to build my unique and impressive collection without this site and the friends I have made here..I have a very busy life and log on at least once a day and up to 10..I think its very well run and when I check out other sites from time to time they are about as exciting as a box of rocks.....this site is active..has lots of new stuff going on....when you have a busy site you have some idiots coming on from time to time and they need to be dealt with.....GOOD JOB BILLY!!!!!!!!!

Mike_Ham_250R
10-13-2007, 08:58 PM
I have been a member here for some time (2004) and I wouldn't have been able to build my unique and impressive collection without this site and the friends I have made here..I have a very busy life and log on at least once a day and up to 10..I think its very well run and when I check out other sites from time to time they are about as exciting as a box of rocks.....this site is active..has lots of new stuff going on....when you have a busy site you have some idiots coming on from time to time and they need to be dealt with.....GOOD JOB BILLY!!!!!!!!!

I will agree with you that this site has been very useful.

But I believe the moderating crew needs to actually start to moderate and remove the noob stuff and stop sweating the small things like locking a thread because it has been covered once in the past.

Billy Golightly
10-13-2007, 09:02 PM
hey howdy..ROFLMAO...Glad to see you rolled outta the rack for this one...:postwhore

RE...the posted PM:welcome:

my post was responding to a thread that was hacked, moved, and retitled..I wasn't going to play games...I answered it, (and because it was hacked and then piled on by noobs) I deleted it and I/ME/MYMINT87 sent a copy to billy for the record...period...thats why he has it...I have nothing to hide......... I wanted to dicuss it with him ;;;;

but he never replied back...OK FINE, Nothing outta the ordinary:postwhore Thats how he rolls with the issue

as I said in this thread...I suspected a set up, but then I thought just maybe this time would be different and I would finally get a reply...

so....... feeling that it was the split community issue (the main dividing issue you and billy are fully aware of where you put your interests over the community) that billy was requesting...I oblidged him

:TrikesOwn ...LOL....its really moronic that you refer to a dance around an issue:TrikesOwn

I've "PUT UP" plenty for YALL to respond to and I know I made myself pretty clear on how we are, the way we are, today...

BUT LISTEN>>>CAN YOU HEAR IT?

ITS A HUGE sucking sound...you know what that is?.....is all my honest input going in....

and no input FROM YALL coming out...just as it has been from the split, many moons ago....

and to think>>>>I THOUGHT>>>>billy wanted me to start the "TABOO TOPIC" up so it could be Finally BE responded to......:crazy: I shoulda known better.....guess even after 5 years its still not the time...RIGHT FELLAS?........LOL

maybe your the kinda guy that is as stubborn as a mule and will take this topic to your grave;;;;

BTW...if you ever do publicly admit it...could ya send me a copy?...ya know, PM it........just to make sure I get a copy and I know where you stand...like any MAN would do....................OK?:welcome:

....LONG LIVE The Trike Community:w00t:

Dearly beloved Mymint87,

My last post was roughly 24 hours ago. I have a large race I'm trying to tend to this weekend, and I spent many many hours on the track today spotting and also trying to get the place watered down. I now have a, although brief, opportunity to address your ramblings. So, the "Sucking vacuum sound" will now be filled.

I have, until that last PM, ALWAYS replied, to everything you sent me. On most occasions in fact, I would send you extremely long, detailed, and no bullshit replies only to get nothing back. I figured I would return the favor once, just so you know how its been the past couple years for me talking to a brick wall that hardly ever replies when I take the time to actually address what your worrying about. Thats what you do Mike. You make a great big, enormous deal out things. Then you PM me, or post about. I actually take the time to address it, and you do little, to nothing, afterwards. You are full of *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* and you know it when you say I don't ever reply to you.

I think for the most part, anyone that has ever came to me with a problem or issue will admit that I've done a pretty good job of at least trying to address it or fix it. Not publicly here on the forum making a huge spectacle like we are now, but in private where issues can be worked on and taken care of.

Now, onto this big "community split" thing. Your still beating around the bush, and will not come clean and just spit it the eff out but, I'm going to take an educated guess and suppose your speaking of the fact when I decided it would not be in my or my communities best interests, to "join" the "three-wheeler association"? If I have perhaps misplaced my aim, feel free to grab the barrel and point it back in the correct position.

PS. Yes, I am, stubborn as a mule.

My Dearest Mike Ham,

The world is a frustrating place, I would like to apologize for that fact but the truth of the matter is I didn't make it that way, so I do not feel it my responsibility to handle such weights. I do not ever recall unbanning TRR after being told to go to hell, however it may be possible that would be quite an anomaly for my personality indeed. You on the other hand, I do recall quite clearly of having dropped the ban hammer on. The reason has consistently been because you do not know when to not post. Whether it is TRR, or others you seem to let your emotions and anger get the best of you in your posts. You fly off the handle and say all sorts of things that cannot be allowed. You should finese and exercise the ability of being able to get your point across bluntly without sounding like a dick, like the criticisms of Mike Davis' photos from TF for example.

As for racing. I have a real problem with people who claim, and act like they race when they do not. I like the double standard you present, when you at the start of your post complain that I do not do enough to weed out the idiots, and then later on complain when I make a forum where the idiots that claim to race and really don't will not be welcomed. You seem to have a problem similar to the other Mike, you are not able to pick a position and stand on it. Make up your mind.

I am lenient on new members because they are exactly that, new, and do not yet fully grasp and comprehend the dynamics of the forum. I am hard lined and firm on old, long existing members because theres no excuse for them to not have *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* down pat.

Whos the next contestant on the 10 o clock 3ww beat down?

Mike_Ham_250R
10-13-2007, 09:09 PM
.... da da da a bunch of blab .....

Whos the next contestant on the 10 o clock 3ww beat down?

Uhh, I wouldn't exactly call that a beat down? You really didn't address my statements.

Yeah so I may sound like a dick sometimes. I have a problem with people who act like they are the best at something and then have everyone beat their dicks at them because they are brainwashed to think that person is actually decent at what they are doing. (Mike Davis, hint hint.)

As for the statement of why I get banned all of the time. Get over it, its the internet. If you have met me in person you will realize that I am not the dick that I sound like. The disruptive posts made by me are far less disruptive than the posts made by all of these retards, especially TRR.

firefirefire90
10-13-2007, 09:11 PM
dont beat around the bush billy

those who don't obey the law, should be firmly punished. You're moderating crew has been in the wrong many times yet you let them fly. Good ol' boy TRR has taken other's money. We all know what punishment that should have. And well all I think i have done is defend myself and/or givin attitude to other members. You have told me if I don't like what someone types, ignore it. I don't..but I can be just as much as a mule as you. Tell me if i'm wrong. We all have our weak points and our strong points, yet many are given the thumbs up for special privaleges or reasons unknown.

Since when do people get special treatment?

SYKO
10-13-2007, 09:13 PM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u82/hotshoneys/4d53a336.gifhttp://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u82/hotshoneys/4d53a336.gif
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u136/amandaherring/pop2.gif
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u136/amandaherring/pop2.gif
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u217/zduppi/pop2.gif
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u217/zduppi/pop2.gif

:naughty:

storm_impulse
10-13-2007, 09:19 PM
y dont everyone settle everything in the chat room? some new person comes to the site and sees this BS argument, there gonna be like " F that site. there is to many bitches" seriously. this thread has went from 1 BS topic to the next. some of it is pointless. BS rants, this dude ripped me off and that dude is a asshole. lmfao grow up.

Howdy
10-13-2007, 09:21 PM
Billy,

Thats all for now.

If you hate the moderators so bad, and you hate the retarded postings, ect, ect. Then why do you even bother to visit?
Oh wait, above you stated:

main reason why I don't even visit anymore.
And that was in a reply that YOU posted.

If you don't visit anymore, then how can you post a reply? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Also, you don't know your facts very well. TimSR had NO input on the racer forum, He hasn't even post ( or logged in for that matter ) lately. But yet you accuse him of making posting lately? duh!!!!

I could point out quite a few more things to point out, but I hate wasting my time.

FYI, In all honesty I know nothing about TRR and his dealings. I don't ever recall anyone contacting me about anything. In all honesty he is one of the reasons I don't post much anymore.

Howdy

team-red-rider
10-13-2007, 09:37 PM
um hey howdy what did i do to you? lol

Old 179
10-13-2007, 11:03 PM
[QUOTE=moshman355;540759]

I aint naming names but you can see it all over everywhere.
example:
Someone posts that they are having clucth problems.
You get a few direct related posts,then that is when the whores move in.I think we all know who they are.
They come in start talking stupid jiberish,about how they took a crap one day and it looked like a clucth plate.Then they gotta post a pic of the crap they took.The poor guy never gets his answer and is discusted with the site.To him it looks like a bunch of kindergartners on here.
I mean come on people if you got nothing relative to say to someones post,stay the eff out.
It is this kind of childish behavior that spilled over to trikefest,and that was the straw that broke the camels back.

Hey My mint,,,,,It aint Howdy's or Tim's job to be curfew keepers or what not.You are right,it is Haspins problem to play crowd control.But a bunch of 30 year old plus people should have a little common sense.If your tent or scud or cave or whatever the hell you call your stuff, was getting hit with fireworks,would you get mad?I think you would.

It is that kind of childish behavior that gets ride spots shut down and,paints a picture that ALL atv riders are irresponsible, inconsiderate Jackasses.Some people try to erase that thought towards atv people,but when you have 100 idiots for every 1 responsible atv rider,it becomes a futal effort,and a losing battle.
In the last 3-6 months,we have lost quite a few supporting/veteran members,from peoples lack of respect towards others.
Why you ask?Go out and look at the childish jiberash that people have been posting.

We are all here for a common purpose I feel.I think we will see long term effects from recent posts,fights or what have you.
It has completely disrupted a community of trike lovers.

Well said ! I'm showing my age but,

Should a new forum be started for these people?????? Name it "Juvenile" Put every one who can not conduct themself in a mature manner be locked into this forum????? They can read all forums but be locked out of posting (other then their "Juvenile" forum). I have seen more maturity from some of our younger members "under 18" Once they can proved they can be mature, give them back full access to the site!

Haspin Acres problems were hashed out immediately after we got back from TF-07 on this site.

If I was to be corrected by a moderator on this site. I would me agressive in finding out why, but it be done with respect. i would expect their answer the same way. If I respond like a juvenile, i should be treated like one.

Old trike rider once said. He who don't like this web site must not revist.

Old 179

team-red-rider
10-13-2007, 11:11 PM
well spoken! ... i agree with that Newb forum thats a good idea...untill u have 50 posts u can only post in the newb forum . or if u get banned u go back to newb wen you return for 1 month etc.

firefirefire90
10-14-2007, 01:02 AM
Mike ham says:

"stfu TRR steals money"

?

dizasterzrfun69
10-14-2007, 01:12 AM
all the moderators on here are dickheads and they should all die:mad:

:lol: :lol: :lol: sorry billy, howdy, I just had to jump on the bandwagon.:lol: I've loved this site every since i joined and i'll keep on loving it. It's like the USA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!

team-red-rider
10-14-2007, 09:20 AM
ok MIKE...GIT this straight. wheeliepop never sent that carb out im 100% sure if he would have sent it it would be on my desk...everything else i ordered has arrived (plus more haha)...so call me a liar idc.

chris200x
10-14-2007, 09:37 AM
ok MIKE...GIT this straight. wheeliepop never sent that carb out im 100% sure if he would have sent it it would be on my desk...everything else i ordered has arrived (plus more haha)...so call me a liar idc.

What about the KX parts you sold Shawn? you seem to be ignoring these accusations?

HOWDY.. check TRR's feedback... http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=61511&highlight=feedback+team-red-rider

Tri-ZNate
10-14-2007, 05:46 PM

Dude dont drag your B.S. into here. I'm down 2 carbs and 2 running bikes still, so yeah I didnt send first one then another, just so you could try to do flat track with an air fooler, to get kicks out of it and I'm leaving them off my rides to spit you :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You may have not received them but I sure as hell sent them, and I have also never had anything lost in the mail. WTF wouldnt I send it? You wanted to trade a 39mm PWK D slide for a stock 34mm because you couldnt jet it right. Anyone with any sense would have jumped on that. And yeah I'm sure the R ran just amazing with that 22mm you slapped on there huh?

And to top it all off, I had 6 or 7 people tell me "Dont do it Nate, TRR is gonna screw ya." But I decided not to listen and give you the benefit of the doubt. I just sp[read the word now, warning others.

storm_impulse
10-14-2007, 06:51 PM
i have bought off TRR without any worries. he hooked me up with a complete motor and a bunch of other crap. i read his feedback but sometimes stuff does happen in the mail. i lost out on a 250 dolla microsoft zune just because it got lost in the mail. im still waiting on some stuff from TRR but i have faith that he will send the rest. if not i have his address so im sure it wouldnt be to hard to find where he lives lol. u read right TRR. where u LIVE. just playin man.

Old 179
10-14-2007, 09:51 PM
Hey moderators, this crap of late dose not belong in the open forum. Is there not a buyer-seller feed back forum ?????????????????????????????????????

Old179

sblt500r
10-14-2007, 10:01 PM
Hey moderators, this crap of late dose not belong in the open forum. Is there not a buyer-seller feed back forum ?????????????????????????????????????
Old179

i did 2 posts in the buyers feedback about trr, did no good.

trr has so many excuses. i'm still waiting from may for the rest of the parts he was gonna send, plus a dhl damages claim form which obviously he never filed, as i would have gotten something from dhl about it. which the claim was for a damage cylinder that was junk before i got it! he even told me one of his buddies had passed away, what could i say back to that, but he did put a thread on here about it, and 5 minutes later it was deleted. and always with the promises of sending more new and used parts to make up for it, which i have not seen.

i can go on and on, and i'm pretty sure it won't do any good. he won't answer my im's so i know he knows hes a dick. great reputation ya got there! if i had know about him, i would never have sent him any money.

hasn't anyone called his parents? they must not know anything about this, and should know.

ScottZJ
10-15-2007, 08:31 AM
Well as much as I do not want to add to this on going thread, I feel the need to..... lol :cool:
I have been on both boards for a long time now and even made Supermod at .Org (probably, only cuz my computer skills haha). But I have noticed a trend for me lately and it is not to post that much on any boards. Call it being burnt out?? Maybe. I think that both sites are slowly falling apart. There are more and more new"professional mechanics" that give totally wrong advice and have no eartly idea what they are talking about (but yet the posts stay aboard). Then you get some kids, that post to see how high their count can get. Personally killing post counts would be great idea, you can still see the sign on time to see if they are a newbie or not. There is entirely way too many trolling members on the sites that need to be either put to rest, or gotten rid of (remeber this is my personal opinion, heck I dont like the fightclub at .org either but its an opinion LOL). I consider myself a fair person and dont care for negativity. I dont take anything posted personally as this is just the internet. 95% of the time if you ever were to meet someone from the board, you would never have issues with them (like the beloved Mr. ATC).
I know that there will be differences between sites or rivalry as some call it, but that is human nature. I wouldnt want it anyother way, as it would be horrible for everything to be the same, and differences are good to have. Now for all the profanity and negative attitudes should be gone, but good clean disscussions about a subject are the correct way to take care of things, either on PM or site posts. I will leave this thread with one more thing that I always try to empahsize.................THIE IS THE INTERNET.........do not take things so personal as you can't see or tell what the poster is meaning by anypost. And remeber the same person you are bashing, might be the same person you are throwing down some drinks or hitting some knarly jumps with, at the next trike ride................peace

Tri-ZNate
10-15-2007, 09:03 AM

Old179

Yeah it should be, but some :postwhore changed the subject and I had to defend myself. This entire thread should be closed because it went off subject many posts ago. I'm done posting in this thread, its nothing but a "Post Count Booster" like scott touched upon

jenndnn3
10-15-2007, 05:58 PM
If we are all suppossed to be adults, then it is up to us to decide whom and where to get advice. Remember internet is exctly that, not always reliable information.

I have been around since 02' Does that give me special treatment or make me smarter then newbies on here or org. NO I am sure there will always be someone faster, smarter, and cuter then me.

What I am disgusted with is this constant fighting between members and boards. Atmospheres and location is basically the norm. The people on .org as Kilborg wrongly stated are not knockoffs of any sight... They are just members who joined over time like they have here. So we dont ban as quick. Heck its hard pressed to get banned over there. We have found it is up to most members to be respectful, and you know what, I dont know what we are doing correctly but so far it is working.. Sometimes we need to lock and crack the whip but usually it is a come and go thing just like the "aunt Flo visits" (ask your mother if you dont know what that is...)
Which is why, Scott Fight club will be staying. Just because when blowups like this happen it is exactly that in the fight club... you can get your pissing contest done there. And the cool thing most people dont have to visit it.. I have found that most true trouble makers leave in due time. Especially if they aint getting the rises they once were after...

I find the number one issue with anything in general is a blantant lack of respect for anyone. This is the number 1 trigger for fights. A prime example Is Random Strike, he may have blantantly disrespected this board and members, but are you holding your own ground by respecting him or even setting the standard? You use the Words idiot to change to his name..He is banned, but that was not enough you had to take it one more step. This is what people are talking about. It really looks bad guys..

But who am I to critize, because frankly it is not my board. So normally I dont, I apologize for saying something now. You are well within every right to do as you wish on your board.. And trust me I respect you guys a whole bunch. I am just asking you to respect us little members as well.. I know we are chump change in the big world (yeah guys you really send that message!)

Anytime someone blantantly disrespects someone, you will have war.. How you take and handle that is exactly how it will turn out.. You cant even stay on topic only two people I saw answer R-nutts simple question, "why did I get locked down?" Noone even answered until he threw a fit sorta speak, you probably would have save this very thread if you would have respected him and taken the time to let him know why. Everyone else told him chill, get a grip, dont let the door hit ya, and so on.

Really, you really dont care that you may lose a member?? Are you so big that one member is small pototoes in the grand scheme of things? This is what Mymint is asking you...

So lets start with those simple questions...
Is one member not a critical loss? How many members have you lost on their own accord? Timsr in my eyes was a huge loss, as well as tunes and few others...

Is the newbies asking questions or bring up old discussions that big of deal. Dirt crasher said something perfect on this, sometimes over time there are indeed new discoveries. Furthermore have you all used the search button?? Yeoww its tough, I try my very best to use it. But my goodness it is stifling and overwhelming itself, and in my lazy hurry up and get answer I will post a I know its been answered before question... (IS THIS THAT BAD?) If so you guys need to ban me cause I broke them there rules..

Billy Golightly
10-15-2007, 08:33 PM
Randomstrike is not a loss.
MR ATC is not a loss.

TimSr Is a loss.
Moshman is a loss.

Anyone that disrepects, has blatant disregard, and has no care for this place, those that attempt to keep *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* going and uses it only as a tool for disruption, have absolutely no respect from me and I will care nothing of them leaving or on what terms they do so.

Those that have contributed worthwhile information, time, and helped this community in way that was not overcome by the things they could have done in the paragraph above, has my total respect and I hate to see them leave.

Old 179
10-15-2007, 09:25 PM
[QUOTE=Billy Golightly;542119]

Moshman is a loss.

Did I miss something here with Moshman???????????? I see the Mrs. is still here!

Old 179

Bryan Raffa
10-15-2007, 09:30 PM
:wondering :( :( :mad: :lock:

mymint87
10-16-2007, 07:33 AM
....LOL....as long as you skirt the question (WHICH YOUR STILL DOING) and YALL ignore it....it will keep haunting you......

YOU decide >>>>EVERYTIME>>>>to make this a member assasination instead of resolution.........:welcome:

:postwhore kill the messenger because of the message:postwhore

LOL...this isnt a personal issue....I have great respect for you and your puter abilities.... you live near lots of kin...your family owns lots of property.... your a down to earth guy.....Hell If I lived near you, we would prolly be friends....LOL

about 4/5years ago you/yourself changed..i can only discribe it as a hardening of heart....curiously, it came the same time as the split... I can only guess that MrATC shown so bright neither one of the three of you could stand running second fiddle...wanted the spotlight all to yourself...
so you took his vision, deleted every thread of info and vision he gave, and kicked him to the curb....

the only explanation any of us members got was...

MrATC had bad dealings...So a lifetime ban is put in him....

before you answer this final question...please reply to my first questions in my previous posts....

Hey Billy, in the early TF group shoots...:banned: whos the dude in the middle?:banned:

you know, the one who looks like he's running the show?

Howdy
10-16-2007, 07:43 PM
Hey Billy, in the early TF group shoots...:banned: whos the dude in the middle?:banned:

You know, the one who looks like he's running the show?

He attended TF 1 year, he was in 1 Group picture, and "he looks like he is running the show"? He told me a few times he was going to show up for other TF. Did he show up? Nope, but yet he was / is the one in charge? What did he do for TF02, other than helping a few riders out at TF. He did none of the planning or such. But yet he's looks like he was in charge because he just happened to be in the middle of the picture?? :crazy: :crazy:

I guess it means that every time a picture is taken, then the middle person or object is the one in charge? :crazy: :crazy:

Howdy

Kilborg
10-16-2007, 08:14 PM
Mymint, again, you are basically nothing a rev. Jackson of sorts. Even when you were more of a newbie then you are now. This is the same bullshit you pull every year. You arent making any waves. Stop being a attention whore. The 3ww community is just dandy if you arent consistently a dildo.

Stop defending mr. atc, Not only did he make bad deals, He was a douchebag. He also wasnt nearly as smart or talented as he like to make others think. Bad deals+douchebag=banned.

Take a note from your hero, MRATC kids.... douchebag=band.

kthxbye.

Billy Golightly
10-16-2007, 08:39 PM
Mymint, I've replied to every question that I UNDERSTAND! If I do not understand what you are asking, it is quite difficult for me to answer it. This is why, in the post I made previous to this one, I asked you to spit it the eff out when it came to what you were wanting to know because I did not get what you were trying to say.

Have I had a hardening of heart in the past years? Most definitely, but from a situation and issue that has absolutely zilch to do with this website, and the people that are/were on it. It was a difficult time that completely changed my outlook on life and I will always be the result of that.

I have only ever deleted the threads of MR ATCs that needed to be deleted. You can in fact, the last time I checked, still go on here and do a search for ALL of his old posts that were carried over from the phpbb forum. Over 400 posts. Not exactly the Gestapo, or great conspiracy deletion its thought to be by some people. I don't know exactly what ideas of his were absorbed into the site? The only real "vision" I can recall him having is his grand scheme after he was banned for the 3wheeler association. He was banned because he had CONSISTENTLY ran off other, good forum members in addition to his bad dealings that went on. Does anyone remember a guy by the name of "fishinmagician"? He is actually the guy that came up with the "Trikefest" name when the original idea was sprouted. He left, because he could not tolerate MR ATC's down talking and elitest attitude any longer. There were countless others too, not including the ones that never even registered in the first place after they were subjected to his ridiculous thought process and way he expressed himself as being the end all be all. NO ONE knew more about 350xs or 250Rs then Bill Casey :rolleyes: That would have been OK if he werent the one to tell everyone that. And I'm the one that gets accused of being cocky and arrogant? :wondering: I don't even know how many Trikefests he was at, or how many group pictures he was in. But I do know the amount of them that have come and gone without him has surpassed the number he did attend. Probably 2 fold.

jason 32
10-16-2007, 09:52 PM

The End
Dave Henke

.( or if you say ass instead of arse- youll be suspended or threatened
to be kicked out-
or a different curse word- (it does help to keep things clean for kids)- but lets get real whos world are we in???--lol they hear worse in school-
yep i made a couple o mistakes -
oh should this be in the fight forum??---lol

firefirefire90
10-17-2007, 12:42 AM
He attended TF 1 year, he was in 1 Group picture, and "he looks like he is running the show"? He told me a few times he was going to show up for other TF. Did he show up? Nope, but yet he was / is the one in charge? What did he do for TF02, other than helping a few riders out at TF. He did none of the planning or such. But yet he's looks like he was in charge because he just happened to be in the middle of the picture?? :crazy: :crazy:

I guess it means that every time a picture is taken, then the middle person or object is the one in charge? :crazy: :crazy:

Howdy

oo Sarcasm.

Doesn't that get you banned here to?

:banned:

oh well this thread is the bollocks anyhoo but just to be my "troublemaker" self:

TimSr is a douche and had the worst advice out of all the moderators. How such a GRAND internet pupil crys on the internet about his kid and TF. This isn't a forum for crying. I think there is a forum for that..

Pornographic URL edited out by Billy

atctim
10-17-2007, 02:27 PM
TimSr is a douche and had the worst advice out of all the moderators.

You never meet TimSr did you? He is prolly one of the nicest, down-to-earth, most helpful, fun loving guys I know.

Why are you draggin his name into this post anyway? You hit the nail right on the head Fire - you are a troublemaker! TimSr may not be on the boards anymore, but I'm not gonna stand here and let his good name be dragged thru the dirt by you or anyone else. - I say Ban this self proclaimed troublemaker - by no way is his post contributing to this thread. :banned: :mad:

ProCarbine2k1
10-17-2007, 02:32 PM
I had a nice reply for this guy, but ended up deleting it... Ive only met Tim couple times, but for anyone that couldnt get along with him.. couldnt get along with anybody.
You sure do have a loose lip firefirefire, cant say that Ive noticed it until the last couple of weeks.

ATC-Eric
10-17-2007, 03:17 PM
[QUOTE=firefirefire90;542567]

After a link like this, how is this asshole still here? :banned:

DONT CLICK ON IT!!!

84honda200s
10-17-2007, 03:24 PM
You never meet TimSr did you? He is prolly one of the nicest, down-to-earth, most helpful, fun loving guys I know.

Why are you draggin his name into this post anyway? You hit the nail right on the head Fire - you are a troublemaker! TimSr may not be on the boards anymore, but I'm not gonna stand here and let his good name be dragged thru the dirt by you or anyone else. - I say Ban this self proclaimed troublemaker - by no way is his post contributing to this thread. :banned: :mad:

agreed !!! leave timsr out of this crap. hes helped me a couple times on here. ive never got the pleasure of meeting him but he was helpful and friendly unlike a few members on this site. there are only a handful of members that are helpful in anyway on this site. the rest are here just to get *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* all messed up. i could tell you who but im not here to get *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* all messed up. im just here to help when/how i can and once in a while ask a question.

kwbyfrmhell
10-17-2007, 06:39 PM
I guess I will chime in hear, I am sure I will get some negative replies here but oh well....
1st I don't have any problem with the mods such as Billy, maybe get a little quicker with the delete post button
2nd I was on here everyday for an hour or more everyday until about 3 weeks ago, some may have noticed, I have stopped posting unless I need some info or if I can help directly. I have felt a little belittled or unwelcome to the forums a couple of times. i.e. put up or shut up on siggies, I post some pictures of my trikes (some I was currently putting new tires on or etc.) I get a reply something to the effect of ya then they post pictures and they look like junk bikes! It is true I don't go out and buy 6k dollar bikes that I am afraid to get dirty, but I get my bikes for cheap and bring them to excellent running conditions. I RIDE THE HELL OUT OF MY 3 WHEELERS!!!!
3rd I have noticed a little arrogance among some that think others have no idea what they are talkin bout when it comes to tech or problems...I know there are a lot of 16, 17 , 18 year olds here, and I used to think I knew it all too. but some of us have been efing with dirt bikes, and trikes for 20+ years, and we might know a thing or two ALSO.... some of us have made piston rings out of Lawnmower Rings, used carb floats out of honda dream carbs..... NO ONE KNOWS IT ALL......

I am not going to never come to this site again, I just have redefined my usage of the site.... I was gung ho about goin to TF08, but I have recently wondered why? I ride trikes every weekend... I have a lot of buddies with bikes and quads... why not stay here where I am with FRIENDS

84honda200s
10-17-2007, 07:00 PM
I guess I will chime in hear, I am sure I will get some negative replies here but oh well....
1st I don't have any problem with the mods such as Billy, maybe get a little quicker with the delete post button
2nd I was on here everyday for an hour or more everyday until about 3 weeks ago, some may have noticed, I have stopped posting unless I need some info or if I can help directly. I have felt a little belittled or unwelcome to the forums a couple of times. i.e. put up or shut up on siggies, I post some pictures of my trikes (some I was currently putting new tires on or etc.) I get a reply something to the effect of ya then they post pictures and they look like junk bikes! It is true I don't go out and buy 6k dollar bikes that I am afraid to get dirty, but I get my bikes for cheap and bring them to excellent running conditions. I RIDE THE HELL OUT OF MY 3 WHEELERS!!!!
3rd I have noticed a little arrogance among some that think others have no idea what they are talkin bout when it comes to tech or problems...I know there are a lot of 16, 17 , 18 year olds here, and I used to think I knew it all too. but some of us have been efing with dirt bikes, and trikes for 20+ years, and we might know a thing or two ALSO.... some of us have made piston rings out of Lawnmower Rings, used carb floats out of honda dream carbs..... NO ONE KNOWS IT ALL......

I am not going to never come to this site again, I just have redefined my usage of the site.... I was gung ho about goin to TF08, but I have recently wondered why? I ride trikes every weekend... I have a lot of buddies with bikes and quads... why not stay here where I am with FRIENDS

well put man. i couldnt have said it better. ill be one of the first to admit that i dont know everything and a sure as hell dont pretend too. i post what i know or experienced and thats it.

Nightbiker07
10-17-2007, 07:18 PM
well, i may post some stupid stuff once in awhile, and yes i may curse once in awhile, but i dont curse at anyone buy the CPSC and of course, a really irritating problem.
this board ROX, as it attracts all types of people that have a love of trikes......
so what id the admin is a little slacking in the moderation? we are not paying him, so why should he give a FAT *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*?
so unless your paying the mods for their time to clean up people's stupid *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*, you have NO RIGHT to *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* about it, as the main admin probably pays for this out of HIS OWN POCKET........so QUIT BITCHING.

dont like it? LEAVE.

think its easy? start your own site and tell us how easy it is.

tecat-z
10-17-2007, 07:50 PM
I think this WHOLE THREAD should be erased. I'm sick of all the wining and crying. If you think you can do a better job running a site, DO IT!!. Nobodys making anyone come here. I've met Tim Sr many times, and even raced with him at Smith Road. He's a super nice guy and loves trikes. And i know he'd kick all you winers A### on a mx track. That i would guarantee. I love this site, and trikefest is one of the best weekends of the year. Awesome people, awesome trikes, and lots of racing action. 08 will be my 4th in a row and would'nt miss it for the world. :beer

82300R
10-17-2007, 08:25 PM
oo Sarcasm.

Doesn't that get you banned here to?

:banned:

oh well this thread is the bollocks anyhoo but just to be my "troublemaker" self:

TimSr is a douche and had the worst advice out of all the moderators. How such a GRAND internet pupil crys on the internet about his kid and TF. This isn't a forum for crying. I think there is a forum for that..

Pornographic URL edited out by Billy

...........:naughty: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :naughty: ...........

dizasterzrfun69
10-18-2007, 01:35 PM
I think this WHOLE THREAD should be erased. I'm sick of all the wining and crying. If you think you can do a better job running a site, DO IT!!. Nobodys making anyone come here.

I love this site, and trikefest is one of the best weekends of the year. Awesome people, awesome trikes, and lots of racing action. 08 will be my 4th in a row and would'nt miss it for the world. :beer

I agree VERY much with that, nobody HAS to run this site and nobody HAS to come here. If you dont like it, quit your whining and leave.

Hey ed, i didnt know this will be your 4th year in a row :eek: dam, where have i been? i dont remember really seeing you there every year for the last 3 years.

Russell 350X
10-18-2007, 10:51 PM
Can't everyone just get along? This has got to be the most inmature and childish bullshit thing I have seen here since I joined in '03!! People need to have a beer, sit back and relax for a bit.
Billy and Howdy, I have never had a problem with either one of ya's. You both put alot of effort into this site, and I'm sure no one else on the boards would take the tme to handle it. Sure, you may get tense at people because there IDIOTS, and their bullshit post and whoring, etc etc.
This IDIOTS are the reason why Tim Sr is no longer with the boards, he was sick on the inmature bullshit that was happing here, and the crap that happened at TF was the last draw. Tim was a awsome dude, and its not right he had to leave becasue of the ass-holes here.

For all of you piss-ants that keep whining about every little thing, pull the tampon out of you ass and get over it!

If you have a problem with the site, Billy, or Howdy, why don't you just leave and never return? Do you enjoy bitching at people? Bitching about every little thing that dosent tickle you right? Then leave!!!

Mike_Ham_250R
10-23-2007, 09:28 PM
Hey hows about un-banning me from the chatroom because I didn't technically break any rules? Thanks.

BTW, thanks for the weeks vacation from the site guys!

Billy Golightly
10-23-2007, 09:51 PM
Hey hows about un-banning me from the chatroom because I didn't technically break any rules? Thanks.

http://3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=65055

In addition to all of that, the moderators reserve the right to at any time they determine so, to suspend a users account without notice even though they may not have "technically" broken the rules.

The "Gestapo" has returned and their barbaric reign of terror is in full swing once again:welcome:

250SX
02-24-2008, 03:58 AM
I'm SICK I missed this thread. :D

http://www.encyclopediaofstupid.com/stupid/images/7/7e/Internet.jpg

Dirtcrasher
02-24-2008, 12:39 PM
I'm SICK I missed this thread. :D

http://www.encyclopediaofstupid.com/stupid/images/7/7e/Internet.jpg

So, did he ever head over your way or what?? lol.....

chris200x
02-24-2008, 01:17 PM
I think alot of folks are heading over there. they got alot of cool new features!!! arcade,, shout box,, etc..

Since then, this site has slowed down.

BILLY lets get on the ball dude!!! we need some updates bro!!!!

250SX
02-24-2008, 02:06 PM
Well, I had everyone bugging me for a couple years about more updates so I guess it's you guy's turn to hear it. :D

250SX
02-24-2008, 02:09 PM
.ORG is not a place for all the misfits who don't fit in on here. I am a member over there as well as here and always enjoy my time on both sites.

THANKS! :welcome:

People think that 3WW is for goody-goodies and .ORG is for all the foul mouthed hardasses...

Hey, I kinda like that. :beer

250SX
02-24-2008, 02:14 PM
This is totally outta hand.

.Org more or less began out of the users that were booted from here for a reason.

I don't know where you got that from, but it's BS. I was never booted from here and in fact posted regularly long after I started .ORG until I got into it with that punk 3wheelio.

We have lots of members that post on both sites. Sure we have some that are regulars there b/c they got fed up with something here. I'm sure 3ww has members here that got tired of something over on .ORG. There will always be some of that since we have the two largest trike sites around.

Kilborg
02-24-2008, 09:18 PM
Think back to when this forum was less then 100 members. Think back to who helped YOU get on the right track with your site. The community quickly seperated...and if I do recall, much of this long standing fued was brought on by members who either didnt like that 3ww had established a basis of rules and left, or were outright banned.

Not that im any better, iv ran my mouth to you guys just as much as you have me.

Your memory must be pretty foggy.

250SX
02-25-2008, 09:19 PM
Think back to when this forum was less then 100 members. Think back to who helped YOU get on the right track with your site.

That was almost 8 years ago. So what exactly is your point? You want me to put a "props to 3ww" pic on the front page just b/c I may or may not have gotten some suggestions from 3ww members when I first started the site? :crazy: I'm not going to turn this into a .ORG vs 3ww thread. My original post in this topic was just to question your comment that .ORG began out of banned members of 3ww...which is is just totally inaccurate (to put it nicely). What does your comment above have to do with my original point?

The community quickly seperated...and if I do recall, much of this long standing fued was brought on by members who either didnt like that 3ww had established a basis of rules and left, or were outright banned.

I set up the board on my site b/c the original board for this site sucked. I'm sure the old timers here remember it. One long ass page of posts that you had to scroll down and down to read through while trying to pick out the threads with new replies which could be 5 screens down below older topics. I all but begged for it to be changed to one like this with topics and threads, but was shot down by the powers that be so I finally said to heck with it and did it myself...just like I see so many people in this thread suggesting other people do who complain about things. :D

I don't know what you mean by quickly separated. The problems I had with 3wheelio happened over a year or two AFTER I set up my site and added a board. Other issues (which I won't get into) happened even later than that.

I don't keep up with who is or isn't banned over here so I can't speak to that last comment. :p

Not that im any better, iv ran my mouth to you guys just as much as you have me.

Well, at least we agree on one thing. :beer

Your memory must be pretty foggy.

My memory is crystal clear. Eventually I will get around to importing the old UBB forum into my current one and every post EVER on .org will be available for viewing...all the way back to 2000. :welcome:

Billy Golightly
02-25-2008, 09:31 PM
Seems like I recall the issue you had with Tim was very similar to the exact content of this particular thread :shiftyeyes:

Kilborg
02-25-2008, 09:33 PM
My my...awfully touchy.

Way to blow it outta proportion...but then again, thats all any of this is about.

So, you completely disagree that alot of users did not migrate over or were banned here and went to your site? Is that my understanding of your post?

My original post really wasnt an attack of .org...though im sure you saw it that way. The point i was trying to get across was merely... "If you dont like it here, get the *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* out and goto .org, have a nice day"

Dirtcrasher
02-25-2008, 09:57 PM
Not that its my business.... but

Plenty of people who are upset or banned by 3WW join 3W.org.

BUT, 3W. org has earned countless members that weren't angry or banned from 3WW all on there own.

Both sites have tons of great information and help, plenty of helpful people and unfortunately idiots that ruin machines and or start trouble over nothing.

3WW has always been my daily board simply because it has more traffic.... but, I have just as much respect for 3W.org. Any ATC board is alright by me :beer

Whats the use of this pissin contest?

scooterroo
02-26-2008, 05:33 PM
wow, this has to be the gayest thread i think i have ever read. listen to yahs, you all sound like a bunch of school kids having an arguement over the slide on the play ground and who was first in line. grow up, both sites are here for the "public" to enjoy. i get just as much useful info off both sites. yes i am partial to 3ww, but thats only cuz i came here first before i even knew .org exsisted. i still go on .org if i cant find something on here.. now, go change your diapers, get your bottles, and go the hell to bed.

ATC-Eric
02-26-2008, 07:08 PM
wow, this has to be the gayest thread i think i have ever read. listen to yahs, you all sound like a bunch of school kids having an arguement over the slide on the play ground and who was first in line. grow up, both sites are here for the "public" to enjoy. i get just as much useful info off both sites. yes i am partial to 3ww, but thats only cuz i came here first before i even knew .org exsisted. i still go on .org if i cant find something on here.. now, go change your diapers, get your bottles, and go the hell to bed.

:beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer

stoney420
02-26-2008, 07:11 PM

couldnt have said it any better myself! :beer

250SX
02-26-2008, 07:46 PM
Seems like I recall the issue you had with Tim was very similar to the exact content of this particular thread :shiftyeyes:

This issue I had with wheelio (tim?) was ME posting a link to something on my site...I think it was a sandbar ride...and him telling me to stop pimping my site over here. :rolleyes: Not sure how that is similar to this thread.

My my...awfully touchy.

Way to blow it outta proportion...but then again, thats all any of this is about.

So, you completely disagree that alot of users did not migrate over or were banned here and went to your site? Is that my understanding of your post?

My original post really wasnt an attack of .org...though im sure you saw it that way. The point i was trying to get across was merely... "If you dont like it here, get the *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* out and goto .org, have a nice day"

Touchy? I'm just keepin' you correct homey. :D Don't get mad about it. I didn't say that there aren't any users on my site that are banned over here, but the implication of your post was that .org was originally started & populated by banned 3ww users and that is just incorrect. That's all I'm sayin...

Dude if you think is is an argument then you haven't been around long. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Billy Golightly
02-26-2008, 08:01 PM
The issue was, when you first started .org you came and posted on the ole original 3WW message board (inside the web), multiple times about your message board, chat room and chat times. If I recall correctly this happened 3-4 times in a relatively short period of time (like a week) which culminated in Wheelio, in all his glory telling you to go get bent :lol:

1oilguy
02-28-2008, 03:20 PM
Read the beginning of this thread, then started skimming. I'm also a dreaded "newby" on this site and somewhat to the world of ATC's. I am however not a newby in life. It seems extraordinary to me that, "members" of this site feel that they can dictate how it's run. I paid nothing to join this site: I'm not a shareholder : nor do I have any rights in this site. It seems to me that whomever runs/owns this site (Billy Golightly et al?) may do what they wish with it. I count myself lucky that I am allowed to attend here and openly thank them for that PRIVALAGE. I can't believe the number of people who have the audacity to tell them how to run it. Its seems to me that with a flick of a switch it could be no more. That would be a tragedy!

SYKO
02-28-2008, 03:39 PM
naw that wouldnt be a tragedy....me leaving for good would be a tragedy!

Troll 2
02-28-2008, 03:42 PM
Read the beginning of this thread, then started skimming. I'm also a dreaded "newby" on this site and somewhat to the world of ATC's. I am however not a newby in life. It seems extraordinary to me that, "members" of this site feel that they can dictate how it's run. I paid nothing to join this site: I'm not a shareholder : nor do I have any rights in this site. It seems to me that whomever runs/owns this site (Billy Golightly et al?) may do what they wish with it. I count myself lucky that I am allowed to attend here and openly thank them for that PRIVALAGE. I can't believe the number of people who have the audacity to tell them how to run it. Its seems to me that with a flick of a switch it could be no more. That would be a tragedy!

Maybe thats the difference? At the Org. the forum is for the members!.............. :beer

Billy Golightly
02-28-2008, 03:53 PM

Your welcome, and anyone else that appreciates or finds the site and forum useful in some form or another is welcome as well :cool:

longbedGTs
02-28-2008, 08:39 PM
Wow! Forgive me for sounding so dramatic, but what is everyone fighting for? I thought the purpose of forums like 3WW and 3wheeler.org were to bring people together.

250SX
02-28-2008, 08:59 PM
The issue was, when you first started .org you came and posted on the ole original 3WW message board (inside the web), multiple times about your message board, chat room and chat times. If I recall correctly this happened 3-4 times in a relatively short period of time (like a week) which culminated in Wheelio, in all his glory telling you to go get bent :lol:

Ummm, no. That isn't what happened. I went back and looked just to make sure and all I had posted was a chat time. Sure I had probably put up links to new things on my site as I was adding them, but that was back when I still thought we were all one big triker community instead of "us vs them" and regardless I know I wasn't posting stuff about my site several times a week. Besides that, if I recall correctly 3ww didn't even have a chat room back then which made it doubly childish for wheelio to whine about me posting a trike chat announcement.

Anyway, I'm done beating this horse. :beer

Billy Golightly
02-29-2008, 01:07 AM
went back and looked, at what? Did you actually save a copy of that or something?

mymint87
02-29-2008, 01:10 AM
Dudical Trikers,:postwhore

this isnt about sites...its about a single association overseeing all events dealing with ATC's...

Ive been trying to hump a bridge over the gap between trikers and ATC sites for years here at 3WW:welcome:

The OWNER(s) of 3WW and the wall of denial grows each year, with fresh newbies for bricks and their ignorance as mortar:postwhore ....

what seems like forever ago when this internet community was in its infancy ...the idea of one association was fresh and was to benefit all trikers...it wasn't about one site...just one overseeing association of all events dealing with ATC's.....this association was to be made of members and site owners

Billy
I've always felt you were pressured by Howdy and Tim as not to participate, and being young .......you rolled.....and put 3WW above the association...at that time, the building of all ATC sites were in the beginning...so instead of supporting an idea that would benefit all trikers and sites, 3WW stuck their nose in the air..put they fingers on the keyboards, and built up a slight edge by ripping off pics without permission (mine included) and continued over the years slowly adopt the associations ideas into 3WW ideas....

even as far as stopping "triken across america" (which was what TF was)..to then locate TF in one place...close to howdy and tim so they could slowly incorperate the ideas of the association and own the whole tomato (so to speak).....:postwhorewith their hands-on close by location.... TF quit becoming a ride and became the Howdy Show(with his 19 trikes he'd bring for picture day to make turnout look big)..Starring the mad scientist/racer Billy and Tim.....and the OTC as back up dancers...and everyone else Tim called "Spectators"
some Trikers dont feel welcomed and cant even participate anymore:mad:

and those who come from far away to party and meet members...AND ARE ADULTS OF LEGAL AGE....are scorned as "drunks" just because they toss a few:mad:

and with that ....com is dissing alot of trikers:banned:

lately 3ww will say....B-B-B-But we support races all over....BS.... thats not how it started...thats not how the association was to work...and 3WW's choice and continued denial will always be embeded in 3ww's foundation and in the minds of MANY...MANY...MANY... trikers

Im a proud triker like anyone else...Im not a banned POS like 3WW lets their members tell most newbies ...nor did I grab a box of kleenex and take my tears to org

I proudly made a choice as to where I would go....

I have always wanted to bring us back together, thats why Im at org...cause at org my voice of unity can be heard....I cant be heard over here cause the admins wont moderate it enough...they let members tell trikers things like "if you dont like it CYA" but only WORSE....:banned:

.com has alienated me along with many others.....and if you feel "Big Deal, the newbs are pouring in and we'll be fine without you" thats not my burden...it's yours......

to think that some Trikers have their heads so far up in the clouds that they think they build there trikes better than what was ..or the race on the level that what was....or they know more than what was....or they have The Best collection than what was ...is not only laughable....but it is a unforgivable insult to ALL trikers and Racers in the past.

MEMO TO 3WW

3wheelerworld did not invent the threewheeler.......:welcome:

MEMO TO BILLY

feel free to take a breath and humble yourself

you went even born when trikes were made...:welcome:

MEMO TO HOWDY

feel free to soak my comments into your dome too

19 trikes and a halfcar for 1 Thrillbilly? LOL...nice pic....huge turnout:welcome:

MEMO to Tim sr

Shame on you for melting down at TF
You hipe TF all year
trikers come from far away
you should've expected that and placed NO BLAME

but your pride of self annionted GOD status was hurt:(

no problem dude...pm me your addy...I'll send ya a tissue:banned::welcome:

mymint87
02-29-2008, 01:21 AM
AHHHHH:welcome:

:banned: nothing like dirty laundry cleaned and air dried on a clothesline:banned:

:postwhore I feel so much better now, my bed sheets feel cool and soft:postwhore

:postwhore Nighty Nighty Trikers:postwhore

Billy Golightly
02-29-2008, 11:09 AM
Ah mymint, I knew you'd be dropping by. Theres sort of a "trickle down" effect in these threads :lol:

How curious of you to tell me to humble myself when you have done nothing over the years but brag about "Mother g" your turbo "Nick" was the fastest thing since sliced bread for years (Amazingly quiet since that "theory" was tested though?), YOUR the one that coined the term "messiah" to MR ATC, Your the one that privately DEMANDED we send you a 3WW Banner and you pitched a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* fit when we did not oblige you, how you have called TF a "mudhole" of a gathering compared to what there is in "Mother G", and then this entire *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* picture thing, do you think I'm that stupid? YOU SENT THE PICTURES TO ME YOURSELF, HOW THE HELL COULD I HAVE STOLEN THEM! Jesus Christ, do I need to dig back in through 5 years of email archive just to refresh you Alzheimer's induced idiocy? Did I put in type 18 font on the front page of the site "THANK YOU MYMINT87 FOR THE PICTURES!" No I didn't , and the simple truth is I had to leave the computer as I was editing it, I came back to it and finished/uploaded it without adding your props simply because I forgot. I explained the situation to you, apologized profusely, and changed it as soon as you mentioned it to me but that wasn't good enough.

At the time of the "three-wheeler association" I was blinded by what ole Bill used on me as leverage. He knew I have always wanted to race trikes whether it was with quads by myself or with other trikes. And he played into this HARD with his "three-wheeler organization", I was sucked into it because I never thought at the time besides TF I would ever get to do any kind of competition, anywhere, ever. "I know you've always wanted to race trikes billy...." And ya know I never really realised that until just recently when this whole thing was brought back up again. Years later I'm still figuring out stuff he tried to scheme with. Amazing.

Howdy and TimSr preached, and made me realize the distinct differences in approach and management between ourselves and you guys. How could you ever have a functioning committee of any type with everyone going about in different directions on everything and over the simplest stuff. In addition to that, the organization wasn't really necessary. They helped me realize that we didn't NEED a "Trike Racers International" to be able to race. All we needed was some sack to show up at a local race the first time by ourselves, or by myself and they were right.

As far as adopting those ideas, how long was I In that forum, like a week? And One group phonecall that ScottZJ sponsored? And then ya'll gave me the boot out of it after I reported back with my new thoughts and feelings. What, exactly, have I adopted? *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* I don't even REMEMBER 3/4 of the content that was in that forum, I don't even really remember anything else at all really except for the general idea of a three-wheeler racing organization abbreviated TRI.

Oh, and as a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure My hateclub wasn't made to mock ScottZJs message board that the TRI forum was in, but of MR ATCs forum that Dan Dale setup that was for nothing more then to bash this site, me, Howdy, and Timsr.

250SX
02-29-2008, 12:53 PM
went back and looked, at what? Did you actually save a copy of that or something?

No, but my board goes back to early '02 so i found a post of mine laying out what I'd said/done back then.

T.R.I. wasn't just about racing either. It was about putting a united front on the face of 3wheeling to present to the rest of the world. It was about letting the aftermarket and others know that we're still around, still riding, and still buying parts....which will become a bigger and bigger issue as these 20+ yr old machines get even older. You make it sound as though bill was some evil manipulator trying to seduce you to the dark side and it took howdy and tim to bring you back to the path of the pure. :D

p.s. - don't be so sure who set up that mratc forum.

Billy Golightly
02-29-2008, 02:09 PM
Thats pretty much my exact opinion of the situation. If it wasn' fact, why is his sidekick here mymint (which, if I remember correctly, didn't have squat to do with the thing anyways) still all in an uproar about it this many years later.

ScottZJ
02-29-2008, 04:31 PM
Well I guess I will chime in since my name is now on here lol.
One thing I have to say is that this organization did not have to fall onto "Bill's" shoulders. He was just one of the people that had the nads to step up and do something. He even told me on another phone con that he would step out of the way if it meant that you (Billy/3ww) would be a part of it. But since his name was involved, there were others that persuaded you to shy away from this. Bill, well he is a charcter by himself. What he says I dont agree with and the way he is I dont agree with, but I will not pass my judgement on any one man/woman, as its not my job to do that. I have tried to elinimate the wall that is between the 2 sites (like the berlin wall). But some on here want nothing to do with .Org or any other site. Its sad that they have this higher than mighty attitude and think everyone/thing else is second best. This isnt a freakin competition in my eyes, its about keeping the 3 wheeler still in the heads of hundreds of enthusiasts.
I fell away from this site for many months now, and even backed off with .ORG while back, just because it has become too political and stupid. There are more and more worthless posts, user and rider bashing and just plain stupidy. Maybe it is because I am getting older or something, but it is not the way it used to be. If you arent in the "IN" group, then you are nobody and dont have a prayer for any say so. I try to get along with everyone and never really have anything bad to say about anyone, as that is the way I would like to be treated. Its just that too many people dont know how to forgive and forget. They like to hold something against someone for years and years...........why..........dont ask me. I say drop these barriers and lets get out there and ride together! Life is way too freakin short to hold grudges forever....................peace

Howdy
03-01-2008, 01:26 AM

this isnt about sites...its about a single association overseeing all events dealing with ATC's...

Ive been trying to hump a bridge over the gap between trikers and ATC sites for years here at 3WW:welcome:

The OWNER(s) of 3WW and the wall of denial grows each year, with fresh newbies for bricks and their ignorance as mortar:postwhore ....

what seems like forever ago when this internet community was in its infancy ...the idea of one association was fresh and was to benefit all trikers...it wasn't about one site...just one overseeing association of all events dealing with ATC's.....this association was to be made of members and site owners

Billy
I've always felt you were pressured by Howdy and Tim as not to participate, and being young .......you rolled.....and put 3WW above the association...at that time, the building of all ATC sites were in the beginning...so instead of supporting an idea that would benefit all trikers and sites, 3WW stuck their nose in the air..put they fingers on the keyboards, and built up a slight edge by ripping off pics without permission (mine included) and continued over the years slowly adopt the associations ideas into 3WW ideas....

even as far as stopping "triken across america" (which was what TF was)..to then locate TF in one place...close to howdy and tim so they could slowly incorperate the ideas of the association and own the whole tomato (so to speak).....:postwhorewith their hands-on close by location.... TF quit becoming a ride and became the Howdy Show(with his 19 trikes he'd bring for picture day to make turnout look big)..Starring the mad scientist/racer Billy and Tim.....and the OTC as back up dancers...and everyone else Tim called "Spectators"
some Trikers dont feel welcomed and cant even participate anymore:mad:

and those who come from far away to party and meet members...AND ARE ADULTS OF LEGAL AGE....are scorned as "drunks" just because they toss a few:mad:

and with that ....com is dissing alot of trikers:banned:

lately 3ww will say....B-B-B-But we support races all over....BS.... thats not how it started...thats not how the association was to work...and 3WW's choice and continued denial will always be embeded in 3ww's foundation and in the minds of MANY...MANY...MANY... trikers

Im a proud triker like anyone else...Im not a banned POS like 3WW lets their members tell most newbies ...nor did I grab a box of kleenex and take my tears to org

I proudly made a choice as to where I would go....

I have always wanted to bring us back together, thats why Im at org...cause at org my voice of unity can be heard....I cant be heard over here cause the admins wont moderate it enough...they let members tell trikers things like "if you dont like it CYA" but only WORSE....:banned:

.com has alienated me along with many others.....and if you feel "Big Deal, the newbs are pouring in and we'll be fine without you" thats not my burden...it's yours......

to think that some Trikers have their heads so far up in the clouds that they think they build there trikes better than what was ..or the race on the level that what was....or they know more than what was....or they have The Best collection than what was ...is not only laughable....but it is a unforgivable insult to ALL trikers and Racers in the past.

MEMO TO 3WW

3wheelerworld did not invent the threewheeler.......:welcome:

MEMO TO BILLY

feel free to take a breath and humble yourself

you went even born when trikes were made...:welcome:

MEMO TO HOWDY

feel free to soak my comments into your dome too

19 trikes and a halfcar for 1 Thrillbilly? LOL...nice pic....huge turnout:welcome:

MEMO to Tim sr

Shame on you for melting down at TF
You hipe TF all year
trikers come from far away
you should've expected that and placed NO BLAME

but your pride of self annionted GOD status was hurt:(

no problem dude...pm me your addy...I'll send ya a tissue:banned::welcome:

If ignorance was bliss, you would be the Happiest person in the world.

In actuallity I did find out the reason you are like you are: http://allafrica.com/stories/200802270216.html

Hopefully your Doctor will realize it is time to switch to something that will work.

Howdy

Mosh
03-01-2008, 08:42 AM
I think we need a smiley that shows the 2 old trains colliding head on,for train wreck threads,like this one.
I know both sides to the story,and quite honestly niether side is right or wrong here.
But I can see many false claims and accusations.

If you will excuse me,I have to go practice :postwhore dancing now!:postwhore :lol:

Bryan Raffa
03-01-2008, 09:57 AM
Well I guess I will chime in since my name is now on here lol.
One thing I have to say is that this organization did not have to fall onto "Bill's" shoulders. He was just one of the people that had the nads to step up and do something. He even told me on another phone con that he would step out of the way if it meant that you (Billy/3ww) would be a part of it. But since his name was involved, there were others that persuaded you to shy away from this. Bill, well he is a charcter by himself. What he says I dont agree with and the way he is I dont agree with, but I will not pass my judgement on any one man/woman, as its not my job to do that. I have tried to elinimate the wall that is between the 2 sites (like the berlin wall). But some on here want nothing to do with .Org or any other site. Its sad that they have this higher than mighty attitude and think everyone/thing else is second best. This isnt a freakin competition in my eyes, its about keeping the 3 wheeler still in the heads of hundreds of enthusiasts.
I fell away from this site for many months now, and even backed off with .ORG while back, just because it has become too political and stupid. There are more and more worthless posts, user and rider bashing and just plain stupidy. Maybe it is because I am getting older or something, but it is not the way it used to be. If you arent in the "IN" group, then you are nobody and dont have a prayer for any say so. I try to get along with everyone and never really have anything bad to say about anyone, as that is the way I would like to be treated. Its just that too many people dont know how to forgive and forget. They like to hold something against someone for years and years...........why..........dont ask me. I say drop these barriers and lets get out there and ride together! Life is way too freakin short to hold grudges forever....................peace

OMG! You Hit the Nail on the head!!
Thats exactly what need to be done!!

:

;) yes I agree, but the rest of your post is not the way too do it..and of corse howdy is left to fire back..not cool.. how many freakin years has it been... and you guys still are jabbin each other..:mad:

Billy Golightly
03-01-2008, 11:37 AM
I don't have any problem living ,and let live, but when people come over here and start digging up OLD *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* from years past and then try and plant it on my shoulders AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, I will not tolerate it and I WILL fire back.

I made ONE post, explaining the origins of my "hate club" which was actually extremely mild, and mentioned NO names or none of this ridiculous history http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showpost.php?p=540010&postcount=31

And then mymints flunkyass comes in and throws a keg of TNT on a barely smoldering leaf fire, on the second page and gets things all rip roaring. In the very next post, we have Jenn, that comes over and starts off nice but ends up "agreeing" with the "high horse flame". It keeps piling on from there. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU could have just as easily kept your little trigger happy fingers off of the mouse button and let the thing die. I'm pretty confident it would have done exactly that on the second page if it hadn't of gotten stirred up by mymint, but thats his exact goal. Its not to "bridge" Its to TROLL, flame, and stir. EVERYTIME one of these threads get going where theres even a HINT of conflict, he comes and drops a powder keg right in the middle of the freakin thing just to see the *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* hit the fan. THATS IT, thats the only reason. Of what benefit to the community is that? What are you going to accomplish by consistently making everyone want to reach through the computer monitor and grab each other by the necks? I have not yet, EVER, seen a single post from this dweeb that I would consider trying to "bridge" the community. Hes bridging the community by bringing up ancient history from years ago about banning mr atc, not doing the tri thing, stealing his pictures, and whatever other new gimmick he can up with next week.

Dan Dales doing his part too, by ripping on the deceased originator of this website and forum in a comment that had absolutely zero baring or reason. NOT TO MENTION, This whole freakin thing has been dead for months, and guess what, it just HAD to be revived by our pal here. http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showpost.php?p=595743&postcount=138 How many times have I *EVER* been to .org and posted to a thread like this that had already died down and revived it. NEVER, not a single time. I might have posted 1 or 2 times in a thread that was already going on (and thats been extremely rare) but I have NEVER EVER come back to thread that had already died down and re-ignited the flame and stirred the pot back to a full whirpool characteristic. Thanks again Dan, couldn't have done it without you!

HOW DOES ANY OF THIS ACCOMPLISH ANY KIND OF A BRIDGE!? Its because of the exact content of this thread, and the attitudes of a few people posting herein that I have absolutely NO INTEREST in working with them on ANYTHING.

Bryan Raffa
03-01-2008, 11:59 AM
maybe someone needs to stick there NECK OUT ..and offer a apology,,and get the ball rolling on making things Right.. Just a thought...
wonder who will be the first to bury the hatchet..and I don't mean in the back of your fellow triker..:idea: You guys can do this..

GoodKarma
03-01-2008, 01:10 PM
I am not sure what happened in the past because I am fairly new, but I can say that TODAY, I enjoy visiting here and learning or sharing everything that involves the three wheeler addiction.

If it weren't for BOTH sites helping out, I would have given up on my first trike.:TrikesOwn

Now, when can we just have that Group Hug, and enjoy the same passion of 3 wheelers?:beer :beer :beer

250SX
03-01-2008, 08:43 PM
Dan Dales doing his part too, by ripping on the deceased originator of this website and forum in a comment that had absolutely zero baring or reason. NOT TO MENTION, This whole freakin thing has been dead for months, and guess what, it just HAD to be revived by our pal here. http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showpost.php?p=595743&postcount=138 How many times have I *EVER* been to .org and posted to a thread like this that had already died down and revived it. NEVER, not a single time. I might have posted 1 or 2 times in a thread that was already going on (and thats been extremely rare) but I have NEVER EVER come back to thread that had already died down and re-ignited the flame and stirred the pot back to a full whirpool characteristic. Thanks again Dan, couldn't have done it without you!

HOW DOES ANY OF THIS ACCOMPLISH ANY KIND OF A BRIDGE!? Its because of the exact content of this thread, and the attitudes of a few people posting herein that I have absolutely NO INTEREST in working with them on ANYTHING.

Deceased? As in dead? Seriously? I did not know that. I wasn't ripping on the board here...just the old format. ;) Honestly, if 3ww had had a board format like you have now then I'd probably never put one on my site.

I didn't really mean to stir this up...I just found it and had to chime in on some erroneous information. I probably shouldn't have, but sometimes I can't help myself. :w00t: If I'd have seen it when it was fresh then I'd have jumped in right then. :beer

To be honest, I've given up hope of there ever being a bridge. However, I still think we need T.R.I. (or whatever you want to call it) though and I'm still willing to work with EVERYONE to get it done. Hell I was willing to work with Chainsaw after the stuff we'd said to/about each other so that ought to show I can work with just about anyone if I feel the need. :D

KASEY
03-02-2008, 01:05 AM
ok how about a password protected fourm on both sites ,, invites only for a few prople to discuss things,,, without comments from people not actually involved... maybe a way to BRIDGE thoughts for the future,, i have been around as long as anyone,, i have seen the best times and the worst times,,, these sites are both vital in the lives of alot of people,,, so what do you think?????

Billy Golightly
03-02-2008, 10:47 AM
Dan, I don't like you, and I think your nothing but a bold faced liar. Maybe you didn't setup the mr atc forum. Maybe it was CHAINSAW, Maybe it was ScottZJ, MAYBE it was you, I really don't give a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*. Its the fact that you have linked to it, recommended it, and more or less endorsed it. You have, time, and time again shown to me that you have no interest in working with "us" on anything, and you like to throw your snide little comments in there too when you can get away with it. So no, I will not be extending any olive branches or have any interest in sharing mutual goals working together. Until you have a long standing proven track record other then what I have watched and recognized over the past nearly 10 years, I will hold this same opinion.

Kasey, I like you, your a good guy. That agreement you and I had a few years ago where I agreed to keep .org bashing away from here, and you agreed to do the best you could about keeping us from getting bashed there worked really good for a pretty long time until MR. ATC slithered his self back into the picture. And even then, for a while it still stayed calm, but then all that bullshit on his "forum" surfaced and it has been, in my opinion, pretty much endorsed by the webmaster of .org since the day it originated. And, ha, anymore, look at that one thread I came over there to post in about the tripple clamps. I didn't have one bit of interest in talking to that asshole, all I wanted to try and do was give my opinion on the subject of the thread with some real life experience I've had in that field the past few months, and look how bad I got ripped on by not only by him but a few other people too. Kasey I don't doubt you did everything you could for as long as you could to keep it clean, just like I did here, but you were probably overrided by Dan since he seems to have such a love for MR. ATC and any others hate mongering about this site and those who operate it. If you were the owner and administrator of 3wheeler.org, I really doubt that this entire scenario would have ever been like this because you are able to recognize issues and people. You don't stir the pot unless its done tastefully (hahaha), and I can appreciate that. So props for that, and doing the best your able to do with the people you've had to deal with. I would not ever turn down the opportunity to go riding with you if I was able.

Louis Mielke
03-02-2008, 11:02 AM
Seriously, the poor guys(threewheelio) dead. He's probably turning in his casket over all the crap that keeps getting stirred up. I can understand fighting about the living, but the man is dead, and I'm sure his last worry is about this silly internet forum. Please, lets have some respect for him.

I could only hope when I die, people forget about any issues I was involved in and let me rest in peace.

350x'inNY
03-02-2008, 05:47 PM
Maybe you didn't setup the mr atc forum. Maybe it was CHAINSAW, Maybe it was ScottZJ, MAYBE it was you

Heck... maybe you guys even thought it was ME! I went over there and basically said.... "Let's drop it... and let's wrench and ride" and less than 2 days later, I was banned from "the Club" at 3ww. After that, it's felt like the target had been on my back from the mods here with the grand-finale with the ZERO back up with the whole Tach fiasco, even with all the emails, pm's, and an actual copy of the MO with his handwritting with TACH RENTAL on it... So I guess you reap what you sow. What's ironic, is that for a long time it was said to me that MR ATC was banned for misdealings/bad transactions etc. I disputted that because I NEVER had a bad deal with Bill... infact, most of my "Showgirl" 350X are parts I bought from him. Even more ironic, the tach that was basically STOLEN from me was the one I bought from Bill.... and that person only got a slap on the wrist for doggin me out here in the open forum and has YET to this day ever tried to talk it out or even back himself up. Miscommunication my butt.... pieces of paper with ink and emails don't change stories. It's ridiculous... a messed up Redneck Triker Mafia...where one hand or misdeed washes the other... and if you are on the out, you might as well be off the site. It's sad it has to be this way... So I too have backed away from this board... like a once loving dog kicked to the curb.

However, I still like trikes and most trikers, so again I will say... Let's drop it... and Let's wrench and ride!! :naughty: (There's no club to be kicked out of at .org, so I guess I'm safe):rolleyes:

350x'inNY
03-02-2008, 06:12 PM
... all I wanted to try and do was give my opinion on the subject of the thread with some real life experience I've had in that field the past few months, and look how bad I got ripped on by not only by him but a few other people too. .

Let me guess... me again too? Well, I thought we were OK Billy, but when you slam me that hard, expect to get some replies back... I don't have hard feelings with you personally...

Again.... Let's wrench and Ride already!!!

300rman
03-02-2008, 06:53 PM
oh jesus christ. If someone doesnt like something about this site, or any site, LEAVE. go find somewhere else to fill your time.
I and Hundreds of other people regular this site, and have no problem with anyone here except the occasional IDIOT/noob.
If it wasnt for this site, i wouldnt have a trike half as powerful as the one i have, and i have learned so much about things its ridiculous.
So, SHUT UP, GET OVER IT, AND IF SOMEONE THINKS THEY CAN RUN A SITE BETTER, GO DO IT.

LOCK THIS THREAD, keeping it OPEN leaves the DOOR OPEN for MORE DRAMA.

jeswinehart
03-02-2008, 07:46 PM
I have had quite enough.

Bruce, I hope beteweens you and me settling our little pissing match the WHOLE affair of all the bull crap between the 2 boards WILL fricken STOP.
Some what a mirror image to what Bruce and I have had going on is both sides think they are right as they see it.

okay

I am positive I am correct
Bruce is positive he is correct

I have never explained myself about 350XinNY and i's dealings about our dispute and you know what - IT DON"T FREAKING MATTER TO any of you. Him + I will take that up when we meet up. Ya know what, it would be probably be the most boring conversation and short, heck ya-all would be thinking whats up with that !

And like a mirror image, I don't give a rabbits arse who got their feelings hurt when it comes to being management, it just comes with the job - like it or leave it, thick tongue from BITING it, BLOODY ear from hearing it. DEAL with it off campus.

Bill Casey was the most arrogant fella as I have I ever met. He pointed it out to me in our first 20 seconds in conversation andhe WAS. Ya know what, he was right ! I still made sure he got a plate full of food and personannly hand delivered while he wrenched on some one else's trike.

Management, both sides - ya gotta get yours heads out of your arse.

Bruce, hope ya heal up soon, mail will go out in a couple of days. A little something for the Mrs. included (not much but hey - ride on)

ScottZJ
03-02-2008, 08:09 PM
Well Bruce, I guess I am in the same boat as you as far as that other forum is concerned. I said something to Mr. Atc that was posted in there and I was marked for life. I said sorry didnt mean any harm but that didnt change anyones mind and still til this day I havent been invited back. Bill, he is a great person to hang out with a ride with, IMHO. He became a born again Christian and I admired him for that and saw a change. But unfortunately on the boards, his kind nature was short lived and I started seeing his old self back in action. I have sent him emails and pms saying let it go and move on. I know we all stumble but we have to focus on what we believe and keep others from taking us down the wrong path.
Billy, it wasnt me that set up the board, if you needed to know. I am not someone that likes to get in the middle of bickering and fighting esp since I never understood the issue from the beginning. I really enjoyed riding with you and had a blast. You have a great head on your shoulders and believe you do/or try to do whats best for the sport, but sometimes others tant your clear thinking, but we are all guilty of that. We are having a cool river ride in MS near Dans place. Maaybe you could come here and see how he is in person. Most people are totally different than on the boards. Take care and keep it on all three!

KASEY
03-02-2008, 08:13 PM
oh jesus christ. If someone doesnt like something about this site, or any site, LEAVE. go find somewhere else to fill your time.
I and Hundreds of other people regular this site, and have no problem with anyone here except the occasional IDIOT/noob.
If it wasnt for this site, i wouldnt have a trike half as powerful as the one i have, and i have learned so much about things its ridiculous.
So, SHUT UP, GET OVER IT, AND IF SOMEONE THINKS THEY CAN RUN A SITE BETTER, GO DO IT.

LOCK THIS THREAD, keeping it OPEN leaves the DOOR OPEN for MORE DRAMA.
this is exactly why we need a password protected fourm,, we do not need comments from people who have no idea why they are posting ,,,they,, weren't here they weren't involved just cluttering up a thread :rolleyes:

Somekindofjerk
03-02-2008, 08:53 PM
When I Joined this site back in 2005 I joined because I was looking for information and feedback on my 110 I had just come into owning. At the time I didn't know anything about trikes or anything about the mechanics of them or their history. After a while i became aware of their history and how they were banned. But just because they were banned from import doesn't make them a bad machine or a "pig" What makes opinions like that come about are the few people that do things like ride while intoxicated, don't wear helmets, and don't follow basic safety procedures for ridding ATVs, dirt bikes, or even cars. There will always be that one group of people that have to disagree with what you do weather it be trikes, hunting, fishing, burning gasoline in your truck/car, running two strokes, or owning a .50bmg and using it to hunt.

I don't know about you guys but I really enjoy wrenching, building, and ridding these machines! Over these last few years I have seen allot of cool machines come out of the woodwork like billies 500R, 3leggeddogs 500R, the big bore 350X's, E.T, and especially that sick 900RR:naughty:. We all share the same interests and all share the same passion for these machines! Lets stop the flaming and the "who's website is better" bull crap and pull ourselves together!

I guess what I'm trying to say is 2 wheels 3 wheels or 4 wheels, lets all get out there and RIDE! We have tree hugger's and ATV hating people that want to take our land and riding privileges away that we should be worrying about and fighting! Not each other:beer

Billy Golightly
03-02-2008, 09:32 PM
Bruce,

I didn't and don't have a problem with you individually. I do have a problem with how in that triple clamp thread you started ragging on me about updating the main site, and whatever else the other comment was. I didn't have anything bad to say about you in that thread, and that was one of the first things I got from you after I made my post about it. That was un-called for, and very un-related to the topic at hand. I'm not sure what exactly possessed you to do that, but thats your prerogative. So yeah, from where you are quoting me, you are exactly right, you are who I was talking about it.

Scott,

I've rode with you, talked with you on the phone several times, and hung out with you for almost a week during TF. I don't have any personal problems with you. I don't like some of your friends, or people you associate with though, but just like Bruce, thats your prerogative. I didn't know if you had setup the forum for him, but I know you have in the past tried to get him to TF even though it was made clear he was not welcome. After I had spoke to you the last time about the situation, I believe you understood where I was coming from and you no longer pushed the issue. I thank you for that. I understand and know where your coming from when you've told me in the past that you try and look past the bad and see good in people. I just wish I could share your optimism, but its not in my personality anymore.

Kasey,

A year or two ago, I probably would have agreed to that. Anymore, I don't think I can. In a week or two I'll be reading or hearing about something from somewhere about things that were said or done privately (like I have been hearing, for years) or how whatever I said wasn't transparent to everyone so I musta been bad mouthin someone behind their back or WHATEVER it might be. Mymint and a few of the others have been SO CONFIDENT for years that I was just a prick who couldn't take the heat without hitting the delete button, they built their entire hate mongering case on those "censoring" facts. Going underground is exactly what they are looking for and want, and I'm puttin my foot down this time and I am not. Does it make the forum look trashy, and has it probably scared off a few people from registering? No doubt.

I think I've made pretty clear from my posts in this thread, the 3 people I do have fundamental problems and issues with. Any other issues or problems I have with anyone else, I'm will to overlook and will live and let live if they are willing to do the same.

jenndnn3
03-03-2008, 12:08 PM
maybe someone needs to stick there NECK OUT ..and offer a apology,,and get the ball rolling on making things Right.. Just a thought...
wonder who will be the first to bury the hatchet..and I don't mean in the back of your fellow triker..:idea: You guys can do this..

If it will make any difference to you guys, then as one of the Admins on .org I humbly apologize for whatever it is that has offended you.. I will not offer rebuttals I will not offer excuses,,, Nor will I listen to yours,,,

I have seen it all,, I can tell you IT is time to let it go...

A simple "I dont want to be a part of it" would have probably saved a whole lot pissin matches...

Ingroup Bias's have taken effect..

Hey JES hows life?

250SX
03-03-2008, 10:59 PM
DRINKS ON ME! http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/images/smilies/lala.gif

http://www.warpedtoys.com/images/product_images/haterade.gif

350x'inNY
03-05-2008, 10:18 PM
Bruce,

I didn't and don't have a problem with you individually. I do have a problem with how in that triple clamp thread you started ragging on me about updating the main site, and whatever else the other comment was. I didn't have anything bad to say about you in that thread, and that was one of the first things I got from you after I made my post about it. That was un-called for, and very un-related to the topic at hand. I'm not sure what exactly possessed you to do that, but thats your prerogative. So yeah, from where you are quoting me, you are exactly right, you are who I was talking about it.

As I said earlier.... you brought the gloves first.....

01-27-2008, 10:04 PM
HondaATC500X
Registered User Join Date: May 2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by 350X'inNY
Now from that first pic I commented on, it appears that the forks are pushed forward (increased angle from the above pic) .. this is what is drawn in with the yellow line.

I like the pic of them both on the same set of forks... so it 'appears" the steering stem are at the same angle AND the holes through the bottom triple appear to be the same angle. However, is the HEIGHT of the steering stems the same??? ie, the first pic makes it look like the forks would be pushed forward... this is where I made the ¼" estimate.

I'm just a backyard hack, so I don't know nothin, but why would Honda want to make MORE rake that results in a slower responding, heavier feeling front end, for flat track? Seems to me you'd actually want LESS rake, which means the bottom triple clamp would have to be shorter :D

I have purposely stayed OFF "your" site because I'm sick of the politics and some of the people here. ORG has been a place for me to get away from my issues with some peeps over here, and when you immediately dug into me, I responded the way I did. Yeah... probably not the most mature thing to do. However, I felt like you pointed directly towards me when I was on a site away from 3ww moderators. Kinda like coming onto my home turf throwing the first stone on my home field. Personally, I was a bit put back of why you barbed into me in the first place. There's a saying I tell my kids at school..." You get what you give..." I apply it to their grades and more often to their ATTITUDES. You give me attitude, I give it right back. You want people to be nice? Be nice to them first and they will return the favor. So when I purposely, self imposed a "break" from 3ww, coming over to ORG and provoking a little barb at me.... what do you think you'll get back??? You plant trash, you get trash.

Billy Golightly
03-05-2008, 10:26 PM
What in the world was barbed about my post? My self depreciating humor where I call myself a back yard hack?

350x'inNY
03-05-2008, 10:29 PM
I have had quite enough.

Bruce, I hope beteweens you and me settling our little pissing match the WHOLE affair of all the bull crap between the 2 boards WILL fricken STOP.
Some what a mirror image to what Bruce and I have had going on is both sides think they are right as they see it.

okay

I am positive I am correct
Bruce is positive he is correct

I have never explained myself about 350XinNY and i's dealings about our dispute and you know what - IT DON"T FREAKING MATTER TO any of you. Him + I will take that up when we meet up. Ya know what, it would be probably be the most boring conversation and short, heck ya-all would be thinking whats up with that !

And like a mirror image, I don't give a rabbits arse who got their feelings hurt when it comes to being management, it just comes with the job - like it or leave it, thick tongue from BITING it, BLOODY ear from hearing it. DEAL with it off campus.

Bill Casey was the most arrogant fella as I have I ever met. He pointed it out to me in our first 20 seconds in conversation andhe WAS. Ya know what, he was right ! I still made sure he got a plate full of food and personannly hand delivered while he wrenched on some one else's trike.

Management, both sides - ya gotta get yours heads out of your arse.

Bruce, hope ya heal up soon, mail will go out in a couple of days. A little something for the Mrs. included (not much but hey - ride on)

Thanks for calling me the other night John. It was a surprise for sure... Good to hear your voice. Sorry I was running out at the time.... this week is crazy. I'm in a play with shows this weekend and next weekend, kids got a NYS Math test next week, grades were due this week for 25-week, back still sore, fighting cold/flu etc...

Anyhow, just didn't want ya to think I was blowing you off. Class act in calling me.... give me a call on my cell if you still have the number.... I have a new phone and I didn't put your number in it.... I had one of your business cards around but not sure where it is now.... else in one of my slim breaks this week, I'd try to call you to continue straighten things out. Curious to hear what was going on on your side of things back then... and what really happened from your side.

I agree with John that people just have to be adults here and put things aside for the sake of the trikes.... Do it for the wheelers!!

Thanks,
Bruce

350x'inNY
03-05-2008, 10:33 PM
What in the world was barbed about my post? My self depreciating humor where I call myself a back yard hack?

You know.... I'm not going to waste my time... I'm telling you how it made me feel. Maybe that's not your intend, but it felt like a barb to me., so to me, yes it's a barb. Period.

Billy Golightly
03-05-2008, 10:37 PM
I see. Well, it wasn't intended as a barb or an attack on you. Sorry you feel that way.

Dirtcrasher
03-05-2008, 10:37 PM
Commercial break................

ANY of you clowns that don't use each board aren't using your head...
This is a message board....

I have many....

A Toyota truck board
A Machinist board
A Personality disorder board (crazy chick I dated - lol)
A 3Wheeler board
A Pet message board

And many more....

I truly do think ALLOT of you guys are great guys and I'd love to meet ya's sometime :beer I've had my arguments or whatever but regardless, I'd never stop posting on either board.

Just because a few guys beat up on ya or you owe somebody a hundred bucks, whatever went down, get passed it. And use the boards to ask and answer questions that help the 3 wheeler community. Isn't that why we have all these boards anyhow :wondering

You guys that let one bad experience or a couple of mods that you disagree with or dislike run you off, your NUTZ and your the one that suffers.

Commercial over......

EDIT - As far as the issue with Bruce and Swiney, it is most certainly NOT MY BUSINESS but a friendship failed for about 100$. I don't know what the terms were, but somebody should have come to an agreement that made you both happy - it's a real shame to lose a friend over money.

I worked with a guy, grew to care about him and his family and lent him 1000$. I NEVER got it back and just last week he went to prison for an arson charge for 15 years. He has 6 children and I feel for them.... He burned me intentionally and bad karma had it's way with him. No matter who wants to admit fault, it all comes back to ya!!

86waterpumper
03-06-2008, 07:12 PM
I too have slacked off on here & .org for awhile it's a good thing I'm like Dirtcrasher and have plenty other forums. It seems like I am a member of 50 by now, whether they be ones for rocklahoma, or dirtbikes, or rc ones or whatever the case may be. As far as this one and .org are both concerned I too have tired of the drama and more importantly it seems nearly all the old gang that posted here or chatted years ago have moved on and aren't around, this feeling too extends to trikefest, we all know things change as life goes on but the vibe has just become vastly different. Maybe it's the size it's grown to, or the over organization, too many rules I don't know but the earlier years seemed more fun. I first met Dan, Scottzj and Howard and others back about 7 years ago at one of the first rides Dan did, and have had a great time and met some great folks at his rides. If not for that ride, I'm sure I wouldn't have cared as much about trikes as I have or become a member of either board. Both sites are bad with updates, but I can't see where anyone can complain alot about that, its easy to see that it would suck to constantly upload stuff and spend all your freetime doing that, I certainly wouldn't want to myself and neither would others. My solution to that problem early on was to buy all the trike mags I could come across and find my own info there. I and Scottzj, howard, (ssj3goku after this .org ride coming up next weekend) and I know Dads from NH, 3razors and Dammit off .org maybe more are all proof that you can go to both .org and 3ww rides. It is sad that everyone can't get along. The triking alliance thing was a good idea I guess in theory, but in the long run I'm not sure how much good it would have done, at least with the goals that were in mind at the time. It would be nice for sure to eventually sometime in the future come together and see one big ride that both sites sponsored or something.

Dads
03-09-2008, 11:21 PM
the people i have met here and talked to was way more friendly then my car forum, .

You must be on a bad car forum. posting here for newbies is like posting to a bunch of clams. I get them coming to Org and asking what the peoples prob. is over here. So I act surprised and say OH over at the clam platter. LOL