PDA

View Full Version : 350x on Ebay in ok shape? ( Moved to proper forum )

MN250R
10-13-2007, 12:15 AM
I dont think this looks like its in ok shape to me. more like a wreck haha:crazy:
What are your thoughts?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/85-Honda-350x-runs-project-6spd-250r-200x-300ex-250x_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43981QQihZ014QQite mZ330175661896QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

MN250R
10-13-2007, 12:16 AM
I dont think this looks like its in ok shape to me. more like a wreck haha:crazy:
What are your thoughts?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/85-Honda-350x-runs-project-6spd-250r-200x-300ex-250x_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43981QQihZ014QQite mZ330175661896QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

steven 250sx
10-13-2007, 12:21 AM
lol yea wreck prolly be a fun project tho

RedRider_AK
10-13-2007, 12:23 AM
I think this should go in the Ebay Forum, and you might wanna remove the triple-posting you just did in Trikesylvania. I saw 3 threads with the same title, made me say "WTF"

On topic: Jesus Christ, was that thing hit by a truck?

Dirtcrasher
10-13-2007, 12:54 AM
Only 3 duplicate posts in the wrong forum.... Not bad!!

rally4x4racer
10-13-2007, 01:16 AM
i think the pictures actually make it look worse... the guy could have taken better pictures. I assume "ok shape" means not good, not bad... therefore 50/50
with a running engine I would give it an OK rating if it is all there - I think the price is a stretch tho

Nick_R_23
10-13-2007, 01:34 AM
I bet if you put some foam and seat material on that grab bar, it would double as a nice backrest!!!! :rolleyes: :lol:

-Nick :TrikesOwn

Huffa
10-13-2007, 02:12 AM

It obvious MN250R doesn't understand.

MN250R, this belongs in the ebay forum and wait a bit for some replies instead of reposting right away and that you don't do either, reposting of the same thing.

If a few days goes by and no one answers you can just simply give it a "bump" up to top again..

The 350X.........if the seller is too darn lazy to take decent pictures and more (only 15 cents a piece) at that, then he was too darn lazy to take care of it too and it certainly shows on that one, one like that I would just keep looking (you just said thoughts, I know) , too much money already for how bad it is.

That stuff really irritates me, any trike sold should have at least a 1/2 dozen pictures with close ups and all the major flaws shown. Obvious on that one though that the whole trike is one big FLAW :lol:

Starting bid is way out of line for that rusted heap.

ceaserthethird
10-13-2007, 03:11 AM
Dude check out that custom Rear Grab Bar .... At least worth $599 alone ... LOL

Howdy
10-13-2007, 07:30 AM
I think this should go in the Ebay Forum, and you might wanna remove the triple-posting you just did in Trikesylvania. I saw 3 threads with the same title, made me say "WTF"

On topic: Jesus Christ, was that thing hit by a truck?

MN250R, this belongs in the ebay forum and wait a bit for some replies instead of reposting right away and that you don't do either, reposting of the same thing.

If a few days goes by and no one answers you can just simply give it a "bump" up to top again..

The 350X.........if the seller is too darn lazy to take decent pictures and more (only 15 cents a piece) at that, then he was too darn lazy to take care of it too and it certainly shows on that one, one like that I would just keep looking (you just said thoughts, I know) , too much money already for how bad it is.

That stuff really irritates me, any trike sold should have at least a 1/2 dozen pictures with close ups and all the major flaws shown. Obvious on that one though that the whole trike is one big FLAW :lol:

I am sure some people will try to burn me at the stake for this, but I deleted some replies and moved this to the proper forum. In the future I will probbaly just delete them entirely.
Howdy

RedRider_AK
10-14-2007, 03:30 AM
I am sure some people will try to burn me at the stake for this, but I deleted some replies and moved this to the proper forum. In the future I will probbaly just delete them entirely.
Howdy

I don't really mind.

cragster
10-14-2007, 01:36 PM
i just sent the guy a message. I'd be interested in trading my 200x for it.. I want something bigger lol

RedRider_AK
10-14-2007, 01:46 PM
i just sent the guy a message. I'd be interested in trading my 200x for it.. I want something bigger lol

How bad is your 200X?? :wondering

MN250R
10-14-2007, 01:55 PM

Sorry about the triple post. I didn't mean to do that.. The computer locked up at work when i submitted it. so i canceled it, then submitted again. I had to leave and haven't been able to get back on my computer till today. I didn't know it went through that many times. I also forgot about the ebay forum because i haven't been on here in a while. My fault

cragster
10-14-2007, 02:31 PM
My 200x is not bad actually..

And if this 350x runs good i would be interested in it..
Heres a pic of my X lol