PDA

View Full Version : Sweet extended Tecate Swinger Make unk

Orangecnty250r
10-13-2007, 08:48 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tecate-84-85-3-extended-swingarm-atc-3-wheeler-kxt250_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43972QQihZ007QQi temZ170158209022QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Came across this and though this was a great looking extended swinger...no one knows the maker?? I would love to know!!!! They did a nice job.

dizasterzrfun69
10-13-2007, 12:32 PM
yea i saw that. It's mikefromlongisland who's selling that. he buys stuff like that for cheap and then makes a profit re-selling it i think. I know theres been several times i find something thats listed ALL wrong and think i'm first to it but he'll already have a bid on it so i just back off lol.

RID3R
10-14-2007, 02:12 AM
So did someone just make this or what? Would like to know too what kinda swinger this may be...

tecat-z
10-14-2007, 12:14 PM
I can't quite figure this one out. I do like it, but yet it looks to be unfinished in some ways. Example, it has no mounting tabs on the left side for an oem chain buffer that i can see. And i can't see the chain adjuster fork that the adjuster goes through on the very end of swingarm. It would be welded on like oem, cal-fab, Franks, etc. It is fixed behind the carrier. Some t-3 arms ive seen even have them on both sides. So yeah, nobody seems to know what it is. Which really is a shame. If in fact it was "home made" The person really was trying to separate himself from the others out there. And was obviously gearing towards mass production. Just seems to be a bit unfinished. But ayyyyy, then again, maybe i'm wayyy off.

Bryan Raffa
10-14-2007, 07:56 PM
looks like a dura blue the way it tapers from the front piviot and gets wider in the back

mike from long island
10-14-2007, 08:15 PM
yea i saw that. It's mikefromlongisland who's selling that. he buys stuff like that for cheap and then makes a profit re-selling it i think. I know theres been several times i find something thats listed ALL wrong and think i'm first to it but he'll already have a bid on it so i just back off lol.

Heck YA!! I find parts all the time listed wrong.Buy them up and relist them in a way to get noticed.I have done okay this way.Plus I have found numerous parts I needed too.There is no shame in trying to make a buck. :D

I appreciate ya letting me win.I ussually dont bid too high.Gotta resell it and still make a couple bucks.So you might be able to out bid me.There have been parts no one bid on until the last few seconds and they blew me outta the water.