PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Sponsorships

ProCarbine2k1
10-16-2007, 10:28 PM
Where are you guys sending in your applications? I just got finished sending out a few, just thought I would see what everyone else is doing...

Bryan Raffa
10-17-2007, 06:44 AM
sponsorhouse .com!

SYKO
10-17-2007, 03:33 PM
http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/EntityApps/EntityProfile.aspx?entityDisplayName=SOUTHGACUSTOM S&mign=Home

thats me!!

be watchfull though! alot of sponsorships are just ways for te company to make a buck, some dont have the best sponsorship deals at all, thankfully almost all of mine are well worth it and make building and racing my trike alot easier!

edit: oh if you make a sponsor house profile search fo me and I'll add you to my freinds!! weeee!!!

SYKO
10-19-2007, 08:20 PM
hey procarbin did you ever create an account??

ProCarbine2k1
10-19-2007, 08:29 PM
Not yet, Ive seen a lot of other guys on other boards hype it up that they are getting 15% on this and that, and saw it as more of a benefit for the manufacturers than the riders. I know this isnt always the case, like you said I have just been a bit leery of it. I will have to make one soon though if youre getting some pretty good deals from it though.
My biggest so far this year is from SixSixOne, and I hope to pick up Dubach again from last year (good one too). New for this year (hopefully) is Lucas Oil, Streamline, Hermmann, Derisi, and Hoosier or American Racer.
Ill usually only send them back in if its 40% or more (depending what it is of course).

SYKO
10-20-2007, 02:21 AM
well I got durablue and they dont offer that much off on paper, then I got my price list and I was like WTF!? man I'm not at liberty to say how much off, but its a DAMN sweet deal!!