PDA

View Full Version : Who here sells on ebay?

edog
10-19-2007, 07:04 PM
Any tips would be helpfull.I mite start selling on ebay.

Are asking for usernames out of the ?.

I would like to see what board members are selling?

jason 32
10-19-2007, 09:22 PM
i sell sometimes- jasonb4405
just make sure to get insurance on shipping-!!
pack stuff well!!!
dont for get to set a reserve price!!!!!!!! you could get screwed easily if you forget-

oh and so far- motorcycles cost 30 bucks to list!!
useing pay pal cost a percentage per 100 as well!!!---

ATC-Eric
10-19-2007, 09:40 PM
Asking for usernames?? There is a sticky in the forum here where you can list your ebay name.

Not to much advice, you learn quick as you go through it.

Good luck.

82300R
10-20-2007, 08:48 PM
sold a few things. to me it was a pain in the rear and not worth the trouble. thats just me though. i'll stick to buying. thats a pain sometimes too.

jason85atc250r
10-20-2007, 08:56 PM
my user name is toyota_parts_dude

dont bother with a reserve that costs extra. just start it at the minumun you will take for it.

take paypal as payment you'll get more money and have alot less things that dont sell.

start the stuff thursday nite and pay for the 10 day auction. it'll end on the second sunday nite so it'll have 2 hole weekends. ive noticed the gallery picture helps also,

UPS will come to your house and pick up your packages to get shipped out for $4 for each trip. you have to set up a account on there site and you print the label out on your computer and tap to the box. they send you a statement to pay every week or two. plus you set up the day for them to pick it up.

mike from long island
10-20-2007, 08:58 PM
myatvlives I buy and sell all the time.I have had more goodd tiems then bad.But the bad times almost out weigh the good.It is hit or miss on ebay.Some people know how I buy parts cheap and then relist better to make a profit.If this is a crime then I am guilty.I like ebay,even though the fees are high.I usually come out in the plus side.

You can not sell on ebay expecting to make a profit.Yo have to understand your items are not gold and one of a kind.Most of my auctions that sell,I am glad to make that much.Some items I know what I want and start the bids at that.If they sell good for me,if not at least I still have the item.Feel it out. Best of luck with them.

jason85atc250r
10-20-2007, 09:04 PM
you can make some decent money on ebay. i'm averaging $500 or more a month on ebay selling toyota truck and atv parts.

ive made $1200 on month about a year ago that was just 2 batches of stuff.

andrew j hyman
10-23-2007, 12:03 PM
You can make Big Money just have to have good parts And Service !! once you get paid ship Next day or same day !! I am doing about 10 grand a month! Gross Takes allot of time But fun too do I have tons of Honda NOS motorcyle parts some 3 wheeler My ebay seller name is KB748 Good luck

whyzee
10-23-2007, 06:42 PM
myatvlives I buy and sell all the time.I have had more goodd tiems then bad.But the bad times almost out weigh the good.It is hit or miss on ebay.Some people know how I buy parts cheap and then relist better to make a profit.If this is a crime then I am guilty.I like ebay,even though the fees are high.I usually come out in the plus side.

You can not sell on ebay expecting to make a profit.Yo have to understand your items are not gold and one of a kind.Most of my auctions that sell,I am glad to make that much.Some items I know what I want and start the bids at that.If they sell good for me,if not at least I still have the item.Feel it out. Best of luck with them.

I always wondered who myatvlives was :idea: :beer

willrideanythin
10-23-2007, 08:08 PM
0bonehead0 check it out

mike from long island
10-24-2007, 05:34 PM
I always wondered who myatvlives was :idea: :beer

Now you know.I am going to have to come and kill you!!!!!!!! Ya I am that bastardd everyone loves to hate!!! Burn me at the stake for trying to make a buck...

They seem to always come back for more though.:D