PDA

View Full Version : women

threewheelin-feelin
10-24-2007, 10:28 PM
wow is there someone out there that can give me a manual to these things....or has anyone figured them out....WTF??? sorry guys i needed to vent please everyone one do the same about there women

hancadam
10-24-2007, 10:35 PM
I have been married for 6 years and I am only 24. If you find the right girl its no problem. I admit, I am lucky. She actually found me. We have been able to get ahead in life since we got married so young. Of coarse everyone said it wouldn't last or its because she's pregnant. Both were untrue. Keep looking, you will find the right one.

Name Brand
10-25-2007, 01:52 AM
I'm still trying to figure women out. Here's the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS); hopefully it will help you out!

LonesomeTriZ
10-25-2007, 02:26 AM
There is nothing to figure out. Just find one thst does not *edited* you off.

SYKO
10-25-2007, 08:26 AM
There is nothing to figure out. Just find one thst does not *edited* you off.

well as soon as I stop pointing the gun at her she starts *edited* me off again! wtf? louis you got a grenade taped to Milisa? I might have to try that

JasonB
10-25-2007, 09:24 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm still trying to figure women out. Here's the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS); hopefully it will help you out!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: holy crap that sheet has some funny stuff on it right there! Im having that framed.

they are people too, beleive it or not. they are alot of fun if you find the right one but most people dont know what they want or dont know whats good for them so they end up miserable and alone or miserable and married etc.

Aka_am
10-25-2007, 12:56 PM
Been with my gf for two years (known her for..8..wow lol) but I'm almost 21 and she's 18..Never had a fight, argue/bickerd a bit but overall it's good. Plus, her parents love me.

She's got me to turn my life around, I got my GED and now I'm going to Akron U, in the spring. She's just doesn't want to live together or get marry until after college..idk..lol

ccdhowell
10-25-2007, 01:13 PM
Dang Jason, you make them sound like domesticated pets............oh wait a minute...........coming to me now, yeah, you're right, they are like pets.

Peace out, Chris

DeePa
10-25-2007, 03:19 PM
relationships are a form of prostitution

mike

Dirtcrasher
10-25-2007, 06:34 PM
Got that right Mike....

Out of all my friends and family, there are truly only about 25% of them that are worth spending a life with. There is the " *edited* ", the "has to have everything to compete with everyone girl", "materialistic girl", the "my mom is perfect" girl, "I don't want to work girl", "I spend more than I make girl" and the all so ever present "better be nice to me or I'm not putting out girl"......

I find it much easier and fulfilling to be alone, yes it can be lonely... Go ride your trike.

If you have a hot neighbor you can fool around with, it helps some... But all in all, when you decide to get serious or married; you are risking HALF OF EVERYTHING YOU OWN. And *edited* her off? Wave bye bye to your most favorite possession, they always hit where it hurts. Thats when ya hit her sister :naughty:

85ytz250n
10-25-2007, 11:10 PM
Thats when ya hit her sister :naughty:

I thought that you were supposed to do that first:naughty: ? I like the girl I am dating right now but the constant text messages and calls are driving me insane. I have done everything but get rid of my phone which is my next step.

Barry

400exguy
10-25-2007, 11:26 PM
I think the periodic fight/bickering is good for a realtionship. Often the couple that seems perfect and never fights or gets on each others nervous...often are the unhealthy relationships full of lies and is usually fake. Thats just my opinion but its kind of natural for things to get on your nervous and *edited* you off. But by no means am I talkig about constant fighting and being *edited*. I dont know for me a little mixture of both is good:lol:

threewheelin-feelin
10-26-2007, 12:06 AM
haha this has made me feel so much better!

pickleweasel_00
10-26-2007, 11:55 PM
sounds like you might get a kick out of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_C-FAq3--8

stoney420
10-27-2007, 01:20 AM
sounds like you might get a kick out of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_C-FAq3--8

LOL i guess thats one way to do it! allthough im not sure if i would go to that extreme :lol:

brapp
10-27-2007, 08:57 PM
all u need to know is face down *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* up!!!!!

3 weelin geezer
10-29-2007, 09:44 AM
relationships are a form of prostitution

mike

Don't you know? They have the goods and know that you want them. Carefully ration them out when you behave or deny them when you don't. Pretty soon, you are trained. :rolleyes: Its all about supply and demand.

kwbyfrmhell
10-29-2007, 11:29 AM
I have a pretty good one now, but I have a GREAT quote from Cheers the tv show, my good buddy NORM... got me through the tough times....

...WOMEN...CANT LIVE WITH EM, PASS THE BEER NUTS!!

3 weelin geezer
10-30-2007, 03:18 AM
Skip the nuts, just beer me. :D