PDA

View Full Version : Do not waste your money!

chris200x
10-26-2007, 02:22 PM
I got one of these exhaust clamps and they are complete JUNK!!! The silicone hose is painted and it chipped right off. It doesn't even fit on the header or muffler... its too small.:rolleyes:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZss-king

not to mention I paid for it on the 11th and just recieved it today.:rolleyes:

Buyer beware... COMPLETE CRAP!!!

sorry... just had to vent.

ATC-Eric
10-26-2007, 05:10 PM
Thanks for the warning. I almost went with one, then decided to go OEM instead. The OEM one is great.

chris200x
10-26-2007, 05:36 PM
Yeah eh.. mostly my fault I rekon because I didn't read all of his feedback. I just dont like the fact that he forgets to mention the hoses are painted in the auction.

I got it to work but now the hose is blue instead of the yellow that I wanted. O well.. live and learn...

Mosh
10-26-2007, 05:45 PM
Just go to the auto parts store and match up a radiator hose and cut it to lenght,use 2 clamps,and bang you are done.Mine has held up for 2 years.PLus you will have more left over for the next time.

MTS
10-28-2007, 04:04 AM
a machined sleave with springs works best i find,,, i blow the hose's off on most bikes

chris200x
10-28-2007, 06:37 AM
Well here's a pic of it installed. Not too bad I rekon.. but it would of looked much nicer if the yellow hose was still yellow! Not worth almost $30 IMO

I'm aware of the radiator hose and clamps Rob.. but I wanted some bling. :naughty:

DeePa
10-28-2007, 06:01 PM
in his feedback, someone bitched about the paint, and he sent them a colored hose. Worth a try.

You ready to line em up?

Im going to shawns house Wed to test fit that boost bottle and i will be bringing your stuff from shawn to save you some cashhhh.

Least I can do because you let me use that case. Thanks again.

Mike

chris200x
10-28-2007, 06:08 PM
in his feedback, someone bitched about the paint, and he sent them a colored hose. Worth a try.

You ready to line em up?

Im going to shawns house Wed to test fit that boost bottle and i will be bringing your stuff from shawn to save you some cashhhh.

Least I can do because you let me use that case. Thanks again.

Mike

HEY... I found out about all your motor mods from a little black birdy. :naughty: Still should be fun! :rolleyes:

DeePa
10-28-2007, 06:09 PM
its all in teh rider and i fin suck so youre golden.

Mike