PDA

View Full Version : Ebay newbie sellers & no reserve deals

Huffa
10-27-2007, 05:26 AM
Really upsets me when I see something I like and email the guy asking for better pic's and how much shipping and the guy won't get back to me.

It's his 1st sale, so that makes me nervous too .

I'm afraid if I win the item (fairly llight but bulky) shipping could be 50,60, 70 dollars on the thing. One of those items where I have seen them shipped for a bit over 20 and as much as 50 bucks!

Another item that I did win, I fully expected to pay 50-75 for and got it for 15 +11 shipping but have not heard a word from the guy and just have this feeling (Chris200X mentioned it) that he just may not send it.

Guess my whole point is, people are anxious to hear from sellers when they have a question and it's very irritating to not hear back from them, 2 days is PLENTY of time! .........If they are going to be away for a while, then say so in add but that sucks too, list something for sale, be avaiable possible for ?'s on it

chris200x
10-27-2007, 05:43 AM
Huffa buddy.. I have had that happenn to me before... That's why I mentioned it to you. You win something super cheap on ebay and the seller never sends it! :mad: :rolleyes:

As for not hearing back from a seller after you've asked questions... it would be wise to just avoid that auction all together

Whatever you do with that auction you showed me is give him a fair amount of time to arrive. before sending him harrasing emails. . the worse thing you can do is piss him off before he sends it. :lol:

Huffa
10-27-2007, 08:08 AM
Huffa buddy.. I have had that happenn to me before... That's why I mentioned it to you. You win something super cheap on ebay and the seller never sends it! :mad: :rolleyes:

As for not hearing back from a seller after you've asked questions... it would be wise to just avoid that auction all together

Whatever you do with that auction you showed me is give him a fair amount of time to arrive. before sending him harrasing emails. . the worse thing you can do is piss him off before he sends it. :lol:

Most definitly agree with a fair amount of time and the only emails I sent him were asking if it was shipped and complimenting his nice work .

He very well could be away for a few days and that I have to take in to account.

Yea, that too, on avoiding the auction all together, his loss for sure because I surely would have bid on it.