PDA

View Full Version : When are you arriving?

Billy Golightly
05-19-2003, 10:11 PM
My Cousin and I's plan is to leave my house here early Thursday morning (3-4 hours before daylight) or leave sometime before midnight on Wednesday. I know most everyone is planning on getting there Friday night, but is anyone else coming early/late?

Billy

MIK6
05-19-2003, 10:29 PM
the plan from HOLICS group, the last time I talked to him is to leave NY by 10am thurs, that will put us there late thurs nite.

MIK6

200xman
05-20-2003, 06:37 AM
Mike from Long Island and I should be there by Thurs. eve.

Howdy
05-20-2003, 07:48 AM
I have to work Wed Night and then get the kids off to school. I plan on driving down there soon afterwards. I'm shooting for being there noon or before.

Once I get there and get everything taken care of I will catch a couple Hours of sleep. If anyone get there while I am sleeping wake my arse up so we can go riding.
Howdy

Billy Golightly
05-20-2003, 09:50 AM
Good deal, looksl ike most everyone is getting there Thursday. We'll either be there Thursday afternoon or evening.

That was my plan too Howdy, after we got there and got camp setup to catch a few Zzz's while recouping from the 13 hour drive.

Does anyone know what day Hagen and Dogger might be arriving?

TimSr
05-20-2003, 12:39 PM
TimJr has school on Friday, so we should arrive sometime friday evening.

als250
05-20-2003, 01:38 PM
Fri. afternoon/evening here! ASAP! :D

Al

arkantrike
05-20-2003, 01:53 PM
looks like me and 200x friend from memphis will probably be leaving from memphis Wed. night or early Thurs am. probably be there in the evening on Thurs. neither of us have ever been. would like to camp near the main group. that ok with ya'll? if so what vehicles / campers can we look for to avoid driving around lost

thanks, dave

arkantrike
05-20-2003, 01:58 PM
p.s. do you guys do a lot of night riding at these gatherings? i enjoy it but can rarely find anyone around hear who likes to go at night. guess they think their wheelers will turn into pumpkins after dark!

YAMAHA_Jim
05-20-2003, 10:28 PM
I'm not sure when I'll be there,maybe wed nite or thur nite. 13 to 15 hr ride for me,I might stop at TRENGA racing in PA on the way.

Billy Golightly
05-20-2003, 10:54 PM
p.s. do you guys do a lot of night riding at these gatherings? i enjoy it but can rarely find anyone around hear who likes to go at night. guess they think their wheelers will turn into pumpkins after dark!

I'll probably do a bit of night riding, depends on how muddy things end up being, but I'll probably be in for a bit. My cousin likes night riding too.

Howdy
05-21-2003, 08:50 AM
i am normly into kickback/chat/have a few beers after dark arkantrike.

but you brought up a quiston that needs addressed,,,, where the heck are we meeting up ? same as last year,,, the first pavillion on the right, over the hill,,, like last year ????
or first road right, right at the fork,,, up on the hill in the grass ?

john

With any luck at all we will have the same area ( only bigger this time ). If we don't get the same spot then you go to sign in they will point you towards our camp site. I hope to have the banners up shortly after I get there. I will have duct tape arrows on them pointing the way.
If anyone can't find the camp site ( after I get there ) then just ask around where the 1/2 a car is. If it's running around flag the driver down. lmao

Howdy

kimmer250r
05-21-2003, 09:32 AM
I'll be there thursday evening and staying till sunday. See ya there!

freaksfix
05-21-2003, 03:38 PM
My group is leaving Wed. after noon, we should be there late that night.

Howdy we had a banner made up too, when we meet up you can let us know where you want it hung...

Thebasher
05-21-2003, 08:54 PM
HondaATC what part of north Fl are you leaving from? I'll know by friday if I can make it and I'll be leaving from Orlando.

Chris
thebasher@aol.com

Billy Golightly
05-21-2003, 11:27 PM
I'm actually a little bit North of the Lake City area. My cousin that I'm riding with is coming from down by Homestead.

dogger
05-22-2003, 06:23 PM
hey billy. look for me and hagen late friday afternoon probly. I will be there till monday mornin'. lookin' forward to getting there one week and counting.

Billy Golightly
05-22-2003, 06:26 PM
Yup I'm stoked, can't wait to get up there and meet you guys. What are you brinding to ride dogger, your TRX?

dogger
05-23-2003, 03:54 PM
naw I'll be on the x if I get teh exshaust straightn'd out. the trx is still in peices and teh atcr has a busted case(I'll explain out there). other wise I'll be hoofing it.

Howdy
05-24-2003, 02:37 AM
hey billy. look for me and hagen late friday afternoon probly. I will be there till monday mornin'. lookin' forward to getting there one week and counting.

It bites that I can't get Sunday night off from work. I must leave no later than 2:30PM Sunday so I can unpack and get ready for work. I will be having fun Until then though. lol
Howdy

Joel85350X
05-27-2003, 03:12 PM
My latest plans are to arrive Thursday evening after work. I should be able to stay until early afternoon in Saturday. I like riding at night, so if anyone else is up for it, we should get a pack of us out there in the early am's.

TRIKE
05-27-2003, 08:43 PM
Looks as though me and Hunter should arrive sometime later evening on Friday. Work and Hunter has school so once we get home and situated we'll be on our way. CYA ALL THERE!! As of yet I dunno if my friend is gonna make it or not. Parts for the old R need to come in yet.

Trikeaholic
05-27-2003, 08:54 PM
we will be pulling into Haspin Acres about sunrise on thursday. We'll try to get a good site for everyone. I kinda liked the spot along the road, up on the hill, it had SOME grass, The same pavillion is my personal second choice, It was nice to have, but too darn muddy. I would like to set my camper up with some grass out the door, and put up the awning, mabey I can find a spot like that by the pavillion. I will try, but I wasnt crazy about that pavillion anyway.

bentwrench
05-28-2003, 12:31 AM
If you guys will let an OLD first timer stop in I might make it sometime Sat. with a couple friends. Need to get the mud & trash cleaned off from last week-end. Looks like I'll have a darn 4-wheeler (with a Large motor) with me. And after last week it could be bought. To much umph for this Ol' man. Lookin' forward to meeting you'al.

Howdy
05-28-2003, 07:54 AM
If you guys will let an OLD first timer stop in I might make it sometime Sat. with a couple friends. Need to get the mud & trash cleaned off from last week-end. Looks like I'll have a darn 4-wheeler (with a Large motor) with me. And after last week it could be bought. To much umph for this Ol' man. Lookin' forward to meeting you'al.

I really hope you can make it. If there is a chance you will show up please email me any and all names in your group that is coming. Might as well save a few bucks while having some fun. ;)

Thanks
Howdy

P.S. Just a reminder Any and All people are invited. Trikefest won't grow unless more people come. My goal is to one day have over 250 riders at Trikefest for a group picture.