PDA

View Full Version : Trikefest Picture Contest!

Billy Golightly
05-19-2003, 10:57 PM
Thanks to Jim, He's came up with an awesome Idea I think we should put to work. After haspin, Whoever has the best picture (Judged by Howdy and myself) will be narrowed down to the top 5-10. THen the board will get to vote on which ones they like. The winner will get to have the picture displayed at the top of the site as the new 3WW banner. Pictures will be judged on Quality, and the "Coolness" factor. Your free to submit group pictures, stills of indiduals, or action pictures. But remember, the higher the quality and the cooler it is, the better we'll judge it. After it makes it to the board to be judged though, the pictures are at the fate of the members :-)

mymint87
05-20-2003, 12:56 AM
when you say "trikefest picture contest" are you just limiting it to haspin attendees

Howdy
05-20-2003, 09:05 AM
Billy & Jim
That sounds like a good idea. I plan on bringing quite a few disposable camera's and possibly the digitals also.

On another Note: I have what I think will be a Better idea for the Group picture this year. It all depends on if we get the same shelter house and area. I think we should park all the machines at the base of the hill and take the pictures from up on the hill. This should allow most if not all the machines to be seen not just the front row ( sorta like a Arial view ). It should also give everyone that couldn't make it a better idea of just how many machines and people showed up. Do you think it would work better that way?

Also I think we should have a set Time for taking the Group Picture ( s ) on Saturday. If we do it around 5 or 6 PM ( around Supper Time ) we should still have some good Daylight, most if not everyone should be at TrikeFest by then , and Everyone will know to be there for it. Would that work for Everyone?

We might need to Take some daily Group Pictures also. This will show how our camp site grows over the couple of days. Hopefully we will get some great Action shots. We might need to send a camera out with each pack or group of people when they go riding.

Please give me some feed back here ( Good or Bad ).

Billy Golightly
05-20-2003, 09:47 AM
Howdy my cousin has a pretty high quality digital camera that we can set on the highest resoloution for a few of the group pictures. Personally I'd really like to have a high enough quality picture to be able to put it in a frame here at my house. I'm also bringing my video camera, I'm pretty sure he's doing the same. The disposable camera's that just anybody can grab and snap off a picture or two sounds like a great idea. Whats one of them things cost? Maybe I'll bring a few too. I was really hoping I could've bought a new digital camera that I could have got some nice pictures on, but I didn't. Either way I think alot of pictures is a good thing, and atleast a few high quality group photo's. Maybe I'll bring the old 35mm camera too.

mymint87
05-20-2003, 04:33 PM
i ask you again...are you limiting this picture contest to haspin attendees?

TimSr
05-20-2003, 05:18 PM
Trikefest Picture Contest I would assume means pictures at Trikefest, so unless your taking sattelite photos, it would be pretty hard without actually being there. Sorry, I sound like a smarta$$, dont I? LOL

mymint87
05-20-2003, 05:59 PM
i assumed that too i just wanted to make sure....so instead of us BOTH assuming maybe HondaATC can clarify...thanks...oh yea, that sattelite photo smack-back really jacked my jaw ...........some of you guys are just tooooo hilarious.....

Billy Golightly
05-20-2003, 06:06 PM
Yeah, photo's from Trikefest, sorry mymint87, You'll just have to make it one year ;-)

mymint87
05-20-2003, 06:11 PM
i would be sooo stoked ....someday when i get a fresh rig to pull toys...i'm going to...you guys just better not disappoint me when i get there or i'll get up on a step ladder and JACK all of your jaws....hehe...have fun guys

Howdy
05-20-2003, 08:00 PM
so unless your taking sattelite photos, it would be pretty hard without actually being there.

If We had $3000 - $5000 that could be arrainged. lol

Howdy