PDA

View Full Version : Dumped..

cody2
11-02-2007, 08:55 AM
Whats the worst dumping you guys have ever received? How did it make you guys feel. I'm just curious as i got dumped tonight..I still love her so much. Any advice?:( :wondering

SYKO
11-02-2007, 08:58 AM
how old are you? hmm.... cant really say I ever been dumped, when I was married I was kicked out a few times and gave up everything for my wife, only it to lead to major money lost and court battles that are still continuing till this day 5 years after we splitt. DOnt worry homie, theres plenty others out there, go for a ride and air it out alittle, it will help

Banage
11-02-2007, 09:08 AM
I remember Gettin the boot from my first love. Hurts like hell. Took almost a year to get over. But trust me bro, you will get over it. You will find someone better, and it may happin again, but something(one) better will come along. Remember, everything happins for a reason.

ATC-Eric
11-02-2007, 09:32 AM
Never been dumped, but Ive been cheated on! That was in high school, I think I was 17. Man that really messed my head up, for a good year.

It will take time, but you will get over her. What really helps in my mind, is to get out there, and find another girl to like. Then your pain will go away quicker.

SYKO
11-02-2007, 09:43 AM
here was my philosphy when I was in school, ( I am in school to learn, party,drink, and have sex!) if you reember that then everything will be awesome!! my high school years rocked!! I cant even remember how many girls I hooked up with, party party party it was great! now when I see these girls they all married and have 20 kids or something, and im like yeaaaaa, I hit that back when it was swweeet!!

oldskool83
11-02-2007, 10:07 AM
umm...when my wife left me last month. she moved back home with her parents. its kinda hard when ya see her in the morning and ya come home and all her stuff is gone. thats gotta be way worse then having a g/f just dump ya.

SYKO
11-02-2007, 10:32 AM
umm...when my wife left me last month. she moved back home with her parents. its kinda hard when ya see her in the morning and ya come home and all her stuff is gone. thats gotta be way worse then having a g/f just dump ya.

I know the fealing man, its worse when you got a kid and she prevents in every way from ya seing them to

oldskool83
11-02-2007, 10:36 AM
Yeah we got no kids. only married not even 7 months. but yeah it sucks, really sucks.

SYKO
11-02-2007, 11:02 AM
Yeah we got no kids. only married not even 7 months. but yeah it sucks, really sucks.

dude seriously I feal for you, I trully thought my X was the woman for the rest of my life, she still is but in a bad way, I felt as if part of my soul was taken away, it will take alittle time and you will pull through, threw freinds is how I made it, and the fact that later I found out that she was stealing money and many other things while I was hard working for a living.

steven 250sx
11-02-2007, 11:26 AM
yea soo i think the moral of this forum is don't get married sorry just trying to lighten things up i guess but yea poop happens but the world will keep turning

blue27
11-02-2007, 04:46 PM
I'm there with ya, Wife took off (8 yrs now) with another guy and left me with the kids, (can't party when there is a baby at home). It sucked and it hurt BUT!....I survived and have moved on and found someone who actually makes me happy (plus she runs a Kawi parts dept. LOL). Kids are happy and I only have to deal with here once in awhile. ( I have 50% custody and don't have to pay ANYTHING! to her. I just take care of all Kid expenses since she is single AGAIN and finally just got another job) The point is sometimes you don't see that what you have (or had) isn't what you really need. So it does happen for a reason, just part of life and you just have to deal with it. As you get older you will find out you are better off.

Vealmonkey
11-02-2007, 05:47 PM
Sorry to say, sometimes it is better to be dumped early in a relationship more so than after people that are married and have children and houses and such. Divorces Suck! The only thing worse, is when kids are involved. I never had any kids with my x, but alot of my friends with kids who are nice people, have really managed to mess up their childrens heads by using them as a weapon agianst their x's. Especially younger kids, who never miss anything and don't quite understand all the things their parents are going through. Teens have a little better grasp on what is going on, but it hurts them just as much. Pretty much everyone that has ever had loved ones in one way or another has managed to go through some kind of situation. They are never good at the time and can leave some people affected the rest of their lives. Buck up, you will meet someone else when you least expect it. You will rarely ever find love while you're searching for it. I ended up hooking up with a buddy of mines' sister. I knew the guy for years and just happened one day to meet his sister and we just sort of hit it off. We have our moments just like everyone else though. She is kind of a private person in alot of ways. Don't let it get the best of you, man. Chalk it up to experience. If it is meant to be, you may get a phone call and an apology one day. If not, just keep on keeping on.

Dirtcrasher
11-02-2007, 07:56 PM
Never been dumped, but Ive been cheated on! That was in high school, I think I was 17. Man that really messed my head up, for a good year.

It will take time, but you will get over her. What really helps in my mind, is to get out there, and find another girl to like. Then your pain will go away quicker.

I can relate, being cheated on SUKS!! Esp if you love the stupid beyatch.. I got my head messed up for a looooooong time time. The only good thing (I guess it's good...) is that it hardens you a bit. I'm more of a dick now and don't take any crap or trust any girl no matter what she says...

Anyhow, you want a dumped story? I moved in a girl, she was HOT and a sweetheart and rode quads... OMG, I couldn't have been happier. She didn't want a ring, she wanted HOLESHOTS ON ITP'S :w00t: Then she told me she was BI, and stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid ME!! We talked and decided it would screw things up between us if we had a threesome :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:.... Fast forward 2 years and she left me and moved out overnight because she missed another womans touch :crazy: :drool: :eek: :D :crazy: :eek: :drool: :drool: :drool:

So is that HUMBLE enough for you guys?? Now you all know how really F%$#!&*$! stupid I am.

Now I just (rhymes with hang) my neighbor. Sh'e a hottie but a pain in the ass. At first I got a bit wrapped up in her and then I punched myself in the face and started to treat her a bit crappy. That fixed things and she chases me now.

My advice? Never show a girl how much she really means to you because then the challenge is over and she'll get tired of you. If you keep your hobbies and friends she'll be more into you than if you shower her with gifts. If your young, date as many girls as you can and they'll all want ya. Never put all your eggs in one basket!!

There is ONE EXCEPTION!! If you do find the rare holy grail, a sweet and kind and sexy fun loving girl it's OK to show her the same stuff back. BUT, that has to be about 10% of the population. The guys who find that marry them and I would do the same.

DeePa
11-02-2007, 10:32 PM
If you keep your hobbies and friends she'll be more into you than if you shower her with gifts. If your young, date as many girls as you can and they'll all want ya. Never put all your eggs in one basket!!

bingo

gf just broke up with me 3 weeks ago...saw her last night and such. we still have a healthy relationship, just not on the same level. She even admitted that she was crazy for not being with me, but nows not the time. I dont understand hahaha...

But i would drop the rest of my life for her, ignore my family and friends and hobbys, and it only hurt us. People need time apart doing things that make them happy. It keeps everythgin fresh and different. If i had seen my friends more and spent more time in the garage we would probably still be together right now.

cody2
11-07-2007, 12:13 PM
she got back with me. she said it was b/c we kept fighting and stuff and it just wasnt working but its been a bit back and it feels like a whole different thing. its awesome.

oldskool83
11-07-2007, 12:19 PM
hope it stays strong, you could get dumped again, if that happens then id leave it alone.

johnny's X
11-07-2007, 12:29 PM
Here is an old chinese proverb " The best way to get over somebody is to get under somebody". Used to work everytime for me but now iam married so I cant practice that one.

oldskool83
11-07-2007, 12:32 PM
thats a good one...since my future will alow me to try the saying

84honda200s
11-07-2007, 01:21 PM
she got back with me. she said it was b/c we kept fighting and stuff and it just wasnt working but its been a bit back and it feels like a whole different thing. its awesome.

congrats but as said by another member if it happens again. just leave it alone and go your different ways. but hell man i hope it works out or ya. good luck man.

cody2
11-09-2007, 06:30 PM
congrats but as said by another member if it happens again. just leave it alone and go your different ways. but hell man i hope it works out or ya. good luck man.

it all started that she believed i really did screw her sister. LOL! i was just joking around with her and she thought i was serious then we got in a big fight and she wouldn't believe me, until she found out her sister was home all night with her parents.

RedRider_AK
11-09-2007, 06:46 PM
it all started that she believed i really did screw her sister. LOL! i was just joking around with her and she thought i was serious then we got in a big fight and she wouldn't believe me, until she found out her sister was home all night with her parents.

No trust at all in this relationship, huh? :rolleyes:

edog
11-09-2007, 07:01 PM
here was my philosphy when I was in school, ( I am in school to learn, party,drink, and have sex!) if you reember that then everything will be awesome!! my high school years rocked!! I cant even remember how many girls I hooked up with, party party party it was great! now when I see these girls they all married and have 20 kids or something, and im like yeaaaaa, I hit that back when it was swweeet!!

Pimp baby flat tracker is on the prowell.......watch out lady's the sico is on the prowell.

Plenty of fish in the see bro.:D