PDA

View Full Version : ohh where has he gone (OldSchoolin86)

lushatc200x
05-20-2003, 11:32 AM
i havent heard hidenorhair from him in a very long time. does anyone now where our compadre is. hope he is alright and stuff. last post i can remeber him posting was the 3 to 4 wheeler conversions. so whats up with the ole boy. :?: :?: :?:

Billy Golightly
05-20-2003, 12:19 PM
I dunno lush I posted a post about him a while back and got a couple replies about people wondering the same thing. Wonder if something happened to him.

lushatc200x
05-20-2003, 01:43 PM
man i hope not. after i got to know him he was an ok guy. it doesnt show that he has an email so i couldnt get ahold of him that way.

Wickedfinger
05-20-2003, 02:10 PM
Just a thought, I disappeared for about 6 weeks last year (not that anybody but Billygoat noticed) because my computer died and I really didn't have any good access to another one. First it died, then I was waiting for my refund check to come through, then I ordered my new computer online from Tiger Direct, then it took me almost a week to get it running right. Hopefully hes in the same sort of boat and its only temporary. Maybe hes like a Monk who's devoted his time to intensive study and locked himself away behind closed doors to avoid distraction. Perhaps he's begun a new ATV project and he won't emerge untill its complete to his satisfaction and produced a marvel of excellence to the rest of the world.

Ace Mon
05-20-2003, 05:45 PM
I noticed you were gone bro ! Dude we care .

als250
05-20-2003, 06:58 PM
In old post about "Setting date for TF03"(?) he said he was getting married in Aug., then a cruise. Maybe he's just been busy. Met him at Badlands once, talked to him by P.M. a few times. Good guy. Don't have his e-mail though. Maybe someone has his e. Anybody?

Al

MR ATC
05-20-2003, 08:06 PM
he fell victim to the dreaded quad curse and is lost forever...JK