PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Motocross, Medina, Ohio

TimSr
05-20-2003, 11:16 PM
Smith Road Raceway, Medina, Ohio, outlaw (unsanctioned) track is holding MX. Ive decided Ill be racing the TriZ. Hope I dont break anything before Trikefest!

Andrew
05-24-2003, 02:09 PM
damn,so close(i live in akron) yet so far(i have nothing that runs right!) evil

TimSr
05-27-2003, 10:43 PM
Monday was a pretty awesome race day! I managed to get 1th out of 12 in both races. Silly me, left the All Trax on the Z, expecting muddy comditions. They arent easy to powerslide on a dry track with soft dirt. I really had fun though, and its always a big kick when the race is over and the winners exit the track with little notice, and I get all the applause and whistles! This time the photographers even got a good photo of my Z on huskyphoto.com that I can buy. They got a bunch of TimJr too. He was racing his Raptor.

Most interesting race of the day for me was my two friends running 4 stroke class battling over 3rd and 4th. The guy on the 400EX was riding better, and he took the Predator in the first race, but in the 2nd race The Predator got him on the holeshot, and the 400EX guy couldnt pass him. He was riding better and faster, but it was amazing to watch how much faster the Predator pulled out of the corners, and pulled out of a jump landing. To see these two quads battling, both with excellent riders, really let you see the differences in the two machines.