PDA

View Full Version : Time to come clean!!!

Mr. Clean
11-12-2007, 11:28 AM
To all my homies on the boards, I have to let you know that I will no longer be riding in Florida/Georgia.

I am moving the day after Christmas out to Glendale Az. I will be about three hours away from the Mecca-Glamis baby!!:naughty: On top of that there are so many opportunities to ride unlike Florida.

I accepted an offer on Friday with my current employer, Honeywell and will be going out for a week in December and then driving out with my toys in tow. I have been in Florida my whole life and the dunes are calling.

Anytime (syko, fla2stroke, dreadhead, billy, wheelie king, yamahondaman) yall want to come ride Glamis now you have no excuses!!! :welcome:

oldsking86
11-12-2007, 11:36 AM
Damn buddy now that's a great christmas present right there! Hope you enjoy it ;) Once I finish college my plans are to move out west also! Ride on!

SYKO
11-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Like I said Congrats man!!! you know I will be crashing at your place sometime next year for sure!!!

Billy Golightly
11-13-2007, 12:20 AM
Man, Congrats! You'll be in for some awesome riding over there for sure from what I've seen. Maybe we can all make it out there and crash at your new place for some Glamis action some day.

Mr. Clean
11-13-2007, 09:25 AM
Tnanks guys!! You all will always be welcome for some riding out west. I know Curtis has planned to do something in 08. As I am hearing the season for Glamis started just before Halloween.

SYKO
11-13-2007, 09:32 AM
man....you soo... SUCK! u know that right? another one of my freinds just moved out west (just above LA) if one more of my freinds leaves, I swear! I'll do it!! I'll leave!! lol, no......I cant leave, unless my X dies and I get my daughter, anyone interested in doing a HIT for me?

Mr. Clean
11-13-2007, 10:30 AM
man....you soo... SUCK! u know that right? another one of my freinds just moved out west (just above LA) if one more of my freinds leaves, I swear! I'll do it!! I'll leave!! lol, no......I cant leave, unless my X dies and I get my daughter, anyone interested in doing a HIT for me?

:lol: :lol:

Have you talked to Curtis about his trip next year out west?? I need to PM him and find out his plans and yous guys need to tag along or fly out. I will warn you though you wont want to go home.

SYKO
11-13-2007, 10:32 AM
I wont fly not becouse Im scared of it, but by driving you can see all the cool SH!T along the way!

Mr. Clean
11-13-2007, 10:37 AM
I wont fly not becouse Im scared of it, but by driving you can see all the cool SH!T along the way!

Gorilla monsoon not scared of anything!! :welcome:

That is cool, I just PMed Curtis to see what he is planning, before all this happened for me I was planning on taking 2 weeks vacation and join him for the journey...

:TrikesOwn

Yamahondaman
11-13-2007, 10:55 AM
hey Mike ... just make sure you give me your addy ... i still gots that "secret" Cyl. of yours .. :naughty:

fla 2-stroke
11-13-2007, 11:24 AM
i know you have wanted to do this for a while.I do have a big road trip planned in 08.i would love to come visit.this is going to work out for both of us.good luck.

Mr. Clean
11-13-2007, 11:29 AM
hey Mike ... just make sure you give me your addy ... i still gots that "secret" Cyl. of yours .. :naughty:

Will do, that "secret" will be the foundation of a radical duner machine.....kina like the mantis. :twisted:

oldsking86
11-13-2007, 12:30 PM
I soooo been out west already and I tell ya, everytime I think about and see the pics of us riding out in Cinder Hills in CO I will move out there when I graduate college. I will :)

Ain't nothing like that great riding terrain out west.

Mr. Clean
11-13-2007, 03:30 PM
I soooo been out west already and I tell ya, everytime I think about and see the pics of us riding out in Cinder Hills in CO I will move out there when I graduate college. I will :)

Ain't nothing like that great riding terrain out west.

The only riding I have done is in the Oregon dunes. There is nothing like else like this type of riding. I could ride and ride and ride, trails, tree shots, and 300+ foot dunes. Glamis and surrounding areas are going to be all new experiences. I will be taking lots of :pics:

oldsking86
11-13-2007, 04:21 PM
Oh you must certainly will! Or else!! lol You need to be more worried about Alan then