PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 4

NINJA
11-14-2007, 05:40 PM
Who here is a RE4 fan? By far my favorite game of all time. I can't wait for RE5!:Bounce

Tri-Z Pilot
11-14-2007, 10:55 PM
Hell yeah! Been there since the beginning. I even bought a gamecube just to play re4 (about a month before the ps2 version came out, couldnt wait any longer, lol). Im also waiting on grand theft auto 4 and metal gear solid 4, should be a good year for ps3.

NINJA
11-14-2007, 11:02 PM
I hear ya man. I've been through the whole series myself since the beginning. But RE4 takes the cake outta all of them. You got a PS3? You suck man! I want one of those in the worst way. I got an XBOX 360 and a PS2 right now. I'm really sick of Halo 3 at this point, that's why I went back to the PS2 and started playing through RE4 again. I had forgotten how much I loved that game.

Tri-Z Pilot
11-14-2007, 11:09 PM
Yeah, ps3, last years income tax return:D Was the first one that I saw in the area and snatched it up, I love it. The only thing I hate is the game selection has sucked for the ps3, it's slowly getting better though. I can download music to the harddrive, buy complete ps1 games to download at the ps online store, (Ive got medievil, syphon filter, and mortal kombat 2 on the hardrive, remember those gems?

NINJA
11-15-2007, 12:09 AM
Ooooh yeaaaah, I especially loved the Mortal Kombat games.

Tri-Z Pilot
11-15-2007, 09:42 PM
Wait to go! I had to break out the cube and throw in some re4. The game is just so easy now with the chicago typewriter and the unlmtd. rocket launcher. P.S. the broken butterfly is my fav though. Any word on the release date of re5?

400exguy
11-15-2007, 10:28 PM
I played RE4 a few times on the GameCube, it was pretty good. I liked it. They have it out for the Wii now and its cheap but I havent really decided if I want it or not. I dont know how a game like that would be playing on the Wii? Maybe ill rent it first and see what it’s like first. Resident Evil Umbrella is out for the Wii as well, maybe Ill just get that instead. It looks pretty bad ass!

Tri-Z Pilot
11-15-2007, 10:41 PM
I read that re4 for the wii is pretty sweet. What is this re umbrella you speak of 400ex?

400exguy
11-15-2007, 11:04 PM
Apparently it is only for the Wii!! Here is the write up on EBGames:

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles is a brand new game in the Resident Evil franchise, with familiar locales from the entire series. This action/shooter hybrid reveals the back story behind the fall of the Umbrella Corporation by exploring locations from Resident Evil 0, 1, 2 and 3 as well as new never-before-seen locations, such as Umbrella’s stronghold. Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles combines first-person, light-gun style combat with interactive pathways, multiple weapons and new enemies to create an entirely new Resident Evil experience that could only be delivered on the Wii.

You can also take a look at it here www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=230115

NINJA
11-16-2007, 03:36 AM
Wait to go! I had to break out the cube and throw in some re4. The game is just so easy now with the chicago typewriter and the unlmtd. rocket launcher. P.S. the broken butterfly is my fav though. Any word on the release date of re5?

They're saying early 2009 from what I last heard. As far as my favorite weapon I gotta say the sniper rifle. I love making super long distance headshots!:twisted: The 100rd striker is pretty sweet too.