PDA

View Full Version : kinda funny story ....

Ace Mon
05-21-2003, 05:10 PM
Well it seems I cant do anything around the house with out the phone ringing , and when I answer it 9 times out of 10 its a telemarketer . I have never bought or agreed to any contract or service these people are trying to push . They annoy the pi$$ outta me . The other day I get a phone call as I'm gettin up for work . When I pick up the phone the gentleman on the other end says "Mr. Mon....... " . I'm leary because I am not sure if it is a telemarketer or someone calling because I run a small fencing buissness on the side . So I give my usaual response "Maybee." And this guy says "Well maybee is the poeple I hang up on because theres something fishy going on ." And the S.O.B. hangs up on me . Ok I'm fresh outta bed and now I'm pissed . Who is this guy calling me up and trying to corner me by using my last name like we know eachother or have somekinda buissness with eachother and then hanging up on my allready cranky arse . I walk over to my caller Id and hit the button . Most telemarketers come up as out of area but this one had a 916 area code (Sacramento) . So I wait 10 minutes and CALL HIM . He picks up the phone and staes the name of his outfit . I say in a very polite voice " Yes you conacted me earlier and I had just one question for you." Hey says "Yes". Then I ask him "How does it feel to get hung up on mother F'er ! " And I Clicked his arse . True I know I'm 33 and should act more like an adult , but it sure did make me feel all warm and bubbly inside . Oh and by the way you guys can call me anytime . Ace

Wickedfinger
05-21-2003, 05:12 PM
F that guy - I would have done the same thing.

Jeb
05-21-2003, 06:27 PM
Mr. Mon.... can you please further define "small fencing business" :shock:

is that as in something to keep my dog in the yard or can I buy products really cheap with no serial numbers for cash only??.... :-D :-D :-D

j/k :-D

I agree with Wickedfinger... F that guy! I admire your response.

Ace Mon
05-21-2003, 06:37 PM
Fencing , decks , awnings and so fourth . As for the other fencing Jeb ... I just got too much to lose if I get busted LOL

ATC crazy
05-22-2003, 07:24 PM
Do we have another Tom Mabe??