PDA

View Full Version : Aussieduner??

ATV4life1
11-19-2007, 12:04 PM
Hello,
Can anyone tell me what happened to aussieduner? I attempted to send a PM to him requesting 200X tank shrouds but received an auto-reply that he (aussieduner) isn't accepting private messages.

Anybody else have a set of 1986 Honda 200X tank shrouds they want to sell?
Thanks

Black86tri-z
11-19-2007, 12:21 PM
he's not coming back, dont waste your time huffa ran him off the site

chris200x
11-19-2007, 12:31 PM
he's not coming back, dont waste your time huffa ran him off the site

Now now now... don't be pointing fingers at any one single member. http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/images/smilies/nono.gif

There were other complaints about his work... Mr. Huffa only wanted his shrouds back after almost a year of not hearing anything from the guy.

This is a fine example of how trouble starts on the forums... :rolleyes:

Yamahondaman
11-19-2007, 05:29 PM
aussie tried some stuff as well as other's to improve thing's on the 3-Wheeler's ..
some thing's that are and was tested do really GOOD but in time some thing's don't last and go bad.. especially when MAN MADE ! .. like caulking,plastic's,paint,Billet on Billet , etc.
"They" say there not comeing back but ..... there Watching ! "They" Know

03 ORANGE SHEE
11-19-2007, 07:29 PM
billet on billet:confused: , is that them things that are overheating peoples engines and locking them up??some ones got some explaining to do!:lol:
i hear there going to be a new 3 wheeler website coming soon..
www.ragworld.com
its going to be sooooo good , you'll never leave!:idea:

ProCarbine2k1
11-19-2007, 10:52 PM
If you really need those shrouds, PM me. I bought some from him a few weeks ago, and very happy I could get them (white 86-87 200x shrouds). He seems like an alright guy, dont know about his feelings toward Americans.. but he treated me alright through the transaction.
I found him on OZATV.com, and thats where I contacted him. I see quite a few threads over there that seem to revolve around the dislike of Americans, which I cant handle.. but anywho, I didnt sign up to post; just to contact Aussie..

super90
11-20-2007, 12:10 AM
If noone else needs thoes shrouds, would you be willing to sell them carbine?

400exguy
11-21-2007, 12:38 PM
Who cares if someone doesnt like Americans...Im an American and I hate many Americans! I met Aussie at TF 06 he seemed cool

Dammit!
11-21-2007, 01:23 PM
Got news for you guys. Most non-americans hate americans. We're arrogant, poorly educated and our government has a reputation of being a bully. But what really pisses people off is, we don't care! :lol:

3leggeddog
11-21-2007, 06:39 PM
aussie is a damn good guy.i'll headbutt anybody that says otherwise!!!!

ProCarbine2k1
11-22-2007, 12:44 AM
Who cares if someone doesnt like Americans...Im an American and I hate many Americans! I met Aussie at TF 06 he seemed cool

I care, I try not to prejudge anyone else regardless of their nationality (yep hard sometimes).. and I dont like it when its done to me.

If noone else needs thoes shrouds, would you be willing to sell them carbine?
Sorry buddy, going on the resto... But if somehow I change my mind I will let you know!!!

Jason Hall
11-25-2007, 09:23 AM
I feel the same as 3leg, Aussie Is a GREAT guy. I'm glad he made the product's he did. I don't blame him for talking bad about American's either. It seems like If American's can RUIN someone they will In a heartbeat. I personally think It's BS. I miss ya Aussie, If your lookin give me a call 1-517-206-7635.

Cheers, Jason.

Loosecannon
11-25-2007, 10:14 AM
i know Tony (Aussieduner) he lives not far from me

he is one of the nicest guys you will meet

made me heaps of stuff for my TRI-Z

Meat-BoX
11-25-2007, 10:48 AM
Man, Aussie is a great dude. If there were some problems I missed it. I was off this site for awhile bummin out. I finally got all my dollars in order and was hoping to get some of his goodies. I hope to get some of his stuff because he put in alot of hours trying to help us out making these parts. Hes allways been nice to me and many others on this site. As for hating Americans, what do you expect. Every country hates us and most americans hate ourselves. Were getting to be like the French, But were way cooler.:w00t:

Mosh
11-25-2007, 10:54 AM
Nice to see YOU back in the house meatbox.
I too would like to see Tony around.
But it is what it is.

And I dont want a headbutt By the DOG.Ouch