PDA

View Full Version : Farewell for now

honda_atc200es
11-22-2007, 10:10 AM
well its been done i have sold my trike for 300. after 2 years full of learning and trying to sell the bike it has been sold. i cant say i didn't love the bike but it has been some trouble. yet because of it i learned all i know now about bikes. and most importantly because of that bike i became a member of this site, had the pleasure of getting and giving advice to some of the best people around, i learned how to fix things, how to appreciate things. my one regret is that i never got to ride the big red before i sold it. hopefully one day ill have another trike. id like to say thanks to all of you at 3ww, thanks for the help and the advice, i cant say ill be on here like i used to but ill be sure to be back for advice in the future.

Bryan Raffa
11-22-2007, 10:24 AM
trike's in NY are plentyful!! you'll be back!!;) :TrikesOwn

RedRider_AK
11-22-2007, 05:48 PM
Hey, you can always come here for advice on your pit bike or whatever.

84honda200s
11-22-2007, 06:16 PM
yea just because you have no trike dont mean you cant come on once in a while to b.s. with us.

SYKO
11-22-2007, 06:54 PM
I remember when I was 15 I sold all my bikes and quads so I could buy a car, than about 2 years later picked up a streetbike, then a dualsport, then some more dirtbikes, then got out of everything again for awhile, then picked up some quads sold them bought some trikes and bam!! here I am 28 years old and up to my neck in crap to screw around with!

honda_atc200es
11-26-2007, 08:50 PM
oh yea im sure ill be around, i love this site, its where ive learned all i know now about bikes

brapp
11-26-2007, 09:37 PM
good riddance you poor kidd i feel sorry for ya gotta get a trike, or be liek team red rider and pretend to have oen and ask questions abotu it lol