PDA

View Full Version : How to change boot soles?!?

Aka_am
11-23-2007, 10:01 PM
I have berik ovs pro's and the soles need replaced and I rather do them now, so there fresh.

They have "replaceable" double stiched sole
and a replaceable eva soul bed. I think that's the thin piece of foam right under your foot right?

I want to know how do I replace these soles! and anyone done this before? can help alot, tips?

slugger
11-23-2007, 11:58 PM
I take my boots (leather steel toed work boots) to the shoe repair place and have them do it.
unless your talking about the insole in which case you just rip out the old one and drop in a dr. sholes insert and be gellin.. lol

Aka_am
11-24-2007, 12:05 AM
yeah that's what the previous owner said the people he raced with took them to a boot place.

and I might put those dr.sholes in thier..thier really comfy right now..but idk..the curves of my foot would be perfect.

dickieg89
11-27-2007, 10:36 PM
have any amish down that way? They do boot repairs.

Aka_am
11-28-2007, 09:50 PM
Yeah, but I don't know the amish around here are shady...they steal people's stuff alot..it's like they moved from cleveland and become amish or something lol

Dirtcrasher
11-28-2007, 10:10 PM
Are these expensive boots?

I usually just head down to BOBS and score some newbies.... 80$ for Dunhams and I find em mucho more comfy than Timbersuk or Hermie susukers......

dickieg89
11-29-2007, 07:02 PM
ah yes, the shady amish, they are that way over here too. hiding their beer in the stream on my friends property and things like that

Aka_am
11-30-2007, 02:13 AM
HAHAHA, glad I'm not the only one.

I do have a pair of tims..never own a pair before, and these (i got them for free!!!) arn't too bad..nothing great.

But no there motocross boots, and new, I guess they are there still like 300 bucks, besides ebay..I guess I'm jsut going to go down to the local cycle shop and ask them.