PDA

View Full Version : HULKSTER getting a divorce??!!

Dirtcrasher
11-27-2007, 09:50 PM
I know you can't count on reality TV, but they sure seemed like an OK couple to me - 24 yrs together?? WTF?? What the heck did she have prior to marrying Hulk Hogan? Not that it matters if he was a bad guy, can't judged by TV........

Hmmm, lets see... They raise a couple of Brats, not certain if either of them actually have any talent but what a shame.....Nick has his own little "friend in a coma" problem to deal with too.

Just a lesson for you kids...

DO NOT GET MARRIED, BUY MORE TRIKES!!

hancadam
11-27-2007, 10:20 PM
He is also fixing to host the new American Gladiator Series!!! I cannot wait. I loved that show.

dickieg89
11-27-2007, 10:35 PM
i saw the advertisement last night for american gladiators, i can't wait to see those real beefy lady gladiators with adams apples.......jk. I hope it's a good show, whos hosting, larry czonka and the hulkster???

hancadam
11-27-2007, 10:36 PM
Hulk and Mohammad Ali's daughter

85ytz250n
11-28-2007, 09:12 AM
Just goes to show you that even after 24 years of marriege when I woman gets it in here head that she is leaving then its over. I read that she went to Cali and then like suprised him with that shat, aint that a kick in the pants.

Barry

badasskfx
11-28-2007, 10:38 PM
its a scam to save some money that he will be sued for from his sons car wreck. im still a hulkamaniac so cut him some slack brother!

jcraig
11-29-2007, 05:09 PM
i have heard the same as badassfx. if she gets half the assets, the courts can't take it from her, just from the hulkster. good scam i think.

rally4x4racer
11-30-2007, 12:17 AM
I used to love hulk hogan when I was about 10 BRAAA - Now I wonder how the hell anyone watches wrestling, especially since the onset of UFC. She is leaving him? WTF - LOL - not sure if that is bad or good for him. At least his kids are pretty big.