PDA

View Full Version : Cheap jewelry

300rman
11-29-2007, 02:30 PM
i have been getting stuff from this site for some time now, but i dont know how many people know about it.

HERE! (Bidz.com)

its kinda like ebay, but for jewelry. and every bid that is placed, if the time is less than 15 seconds, the time extends back to 15 seconds, so the bidding has to cease for 15 seconds for the auction to end.

i have goten a few items from there, and i am very pleased with all of it. you simply cant beat what you are getting, for what you will end up paying for it.

CHECK IT OUT!

they used to sell all kinds of stuff. i bought my old electric scooter thing off there. but now its strictly jewels, art, and sunglasses.

SYKO
11-29-2007, 06:51 PM
I hate to ask you this, but is this for real? I went on there and a 80,000 dollar ring just went for 800 bucks!? wtf?! there is just no damn way! when you get something do they have a apprasial sheet telling you the actual cash value? have you taken something to a jewel to verify any of this? Im asking you these Q's becouse Im fixing to jump on this shiz and get my girl something! but I dont want no gumbal twisted heart ring come to me in the mail!! ya know what I mean!!??

300rman
11-30-2007, 05:27 PM
about the compared to price and the buy price, i do not know.
but most expensive stuff automatically comes with a certificate of authenticity, listing what the piece contains, now much, and ve3rification number, etc. etc.

when you get to checkout, there is a extra thing you can order with it, called a gem list/appraisal (cant remember the exact name for it) for an extra 33 bux.

i have never bought anything over 70 bucks or so, but i have been VERY pleased with almost every purchase. even if you spend 70 bux on something, and it isnt quite what you expected, it will still beat the looks of anything you can get for that price, or anything double for that matter.

in the item listing, it will say certificate available, meaning it comes with the certificate proving that the thing is real. any real jewelry comes with one. and like i said, you can order an appraisal for that item for an extra 33 bux, which isnt bad when you are buying something for a Couple Franklin's. you can ask customer service exactly what that extra sheet does, as they have LIVE 24/7 IM style service. it might take a few tries to get into the live section instead of email, as it is always busy lol.

ask them a few Q's, and buy something on the cheaper side, and see how you like it. but an authentic 1 karat diamond piece on nice jewelry goes for at least a grand from what a quick google search told me.

ithink the site is for manufacturers to test-run jewelry designs and see how popular they are, not really sure.

but the look to price ratio is totally unbeatable, and with the COA and the option to buy a gem verification sheet thingy, i dont think they are pulling your leg on that item. they have been there for years, so if they were selliing crap, they wouldnt be there lol.

AND they sell brand name PRADA stuff, and that goes for dirt cheap compared to what it would be worth......prada items get 200 bux tagged on automatically for the name on the market lol.

they will also tell you the pendant dimensions for a given necklace or whatnot, so you can know how big the thing actually is lol.

clickk their help button and read up on the stuff, and ask them Q's.

The Goat
12-09-2007, 02:33 AM
hello engagement ring!

been meaning to grab a promise ring, cause i hate the one i gave, and i look and the first thing i see is exactly what i've been looking for. damn.

thanks for sharing that site!

jason 32
12-09-2007, 03:10 AM
what happens when you get it and have it appraised - (sorry) its not real???
no returns?????

The Goat
12-09-2007, 03:15 AM
100% money back guarantee according to the site. they grade most of the jewelry, diamonds that i see. clarity and such.

SYKO
12-09-2007, 11:36 AM
well I got something coming that I even paid alot for on there, got the appraisal and everything for it as well, so we'll see...

400exguy
12-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Ok here is the deal on this site. Everything is legit and there are some great prices. I have picked up jewelry and art from this site. One thing you have to remember...compared to price is not the same as appraisal. Compared to is something you "could" expect to see for a price of a "similar" product. I stress similar because I have noticed on some things I bought with a compare to do not appraise close to that. I got a ring said compair to 1200...got it appraised and it said 400. I didnt care I paid less then 400 for it. Another thing you have to note, all jewelers appraise differently and have a different eye of grades. Every deal I have made were pretty good. I like this site a lot. But you do have to be careful...just be mindful of compare to and appraisal

300rman
12-11-2007, 12:23 AM
yeap. and the prada glasses and *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*, well, those cant be fake lol....i hope

but yea, the appraisal is a must if ordering something that is expensive. taking it to the local jewel shop also couldnt hurt.

yes, it is a great site for cheap jewelry.
you just cant expect the compare to *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* to be real, but you cant get nicer stuff for the price.