PDA

View Full Version : Who is ajean726 on ebay?????

Mosh
11-29-2007, 08:17 PM
Are you on this site??I would like to talk to you.

Beware of this flake guys.
From Toledo Ohio

Orangecnty250r
11-29-2007, 08:20 PM
If you had a transaction or a bid interaction you can go to the request user information page enter your transaction number and get there name and number...doesnt have to be a sale

Orangecnty250r
11-29-2007, 08:29 PM
Ohhh he hit you hard....that WAS uncalled for!!! he got his item!!!!!!!

mike from long island
11-29-2007, 08:49 PM
I dont know if they are members.But I have been having a real hard time getting back intouch with ebay members.I use the address linked to their name,go threw ebay with questions.Even when they email me,pisssed off they havent heard from me.That return email is unknown.I have gotten 4 negs recently because of things like this!!. I even left a neutral because it took so long to recieve the item.I paid the night it ended.In return he leaves negitive.What can you do??It happens.

No quit :cry: :cry: :cry: :D

Mosh
11-29-2007, 08:52 PM
Yeah he did get his item,just like the other 390 people I have dealt with.
I tell ya what,I am pretty sure he is on this site,and I know who he is.
I am watching.
He emailed us cussing us out,with no explination of his problem.He bought 2 of the items left me 2 negs,and I only left him 1 negative.

I have refunded people money on ebay before for a part mislisting,they bought the wrong year part whatever.I feel I am about the easiest honest guy to deal with and this flaming monkey splurge comes along.

:shiftyeyes:

Mosh
11-29-2007, 08:55 PM
I dont know if they are members.But I have been having a real hard time getting back intouch with ebay members.I use the address linked to their name,go threw ebay with questions.Even when they email me,pisssed off they havent heard from me.That return email is unknown.I have gotten 4 negs recently because of things like this!!. I even left a neutral because it took so long to recieve the item.I paid the night it ended.In return he leaves negitive.What can you do??It happens.

No quit :cry: :cry: :cry: :DWe have been having these same problems too.You email people and they dont get it thru the contact buyer link,thru your email.You have to cntact them from Ebay site.

And waht is with the non payers lately.We have had at least 3 recently,and hell.
1 guy took 133 days to pay us.lmao.
I shipped him his stuff but I had to go thru things for an hour to figure out what he bought.
Carrier pigeons could delivered the money quicker.:crazy:

mike from long island
11-29-2007, 09:01 PM
We have been having these same problems too.You email people and they dont get it thru the contact buyer link,thru your email.You have to cntact them from Ebay site.

And waht is with the non payers lately.We have had at least 3 recently,and hell.
1 guy took 133 days to pay us.lmao.
I shipped him his stuff but I had to go thru things for an hour to figure out what he bought.
Carrier pigeons could delivered the money quicker.:crazy:

DAng 133 days you got more patients then me!!! I know what you mean about nonpayers.I sold a small parts lot of zinger stuff.I dont know $3-4 bucks,never paid,what the heck is that all about.I had to leave neg.He hasnt left me any feedback yet??? Who knows.

Orangecnty250r
11-29-2007, 09:02 PM
I remember one business man told me " I cant deal with the public anymore...ever"

There are lots of good people out there, the few absolute morons you come across out there sometimes cloud your vision and make you start to hate everyone. I would have perfect 100% feedback if I didnt didnt rightfully leave someone negative...damm retalitory!!! Press on you offer a great service!!!!

Mosh
11-29-2007, 09:08 PM
Well,I just wanted to alert all the members about this guy.
I would hate to see people get abused by this idiot for doing nothing wrong..

What can you do?

PUNT!

firehart
11-29-2007, 10:13 PM
I've had a few unhappy customers, so far I've just refunded them some money and they are happy. I still have a 100 percet rating but I'm much more careful now about buying and selling.

atctim
11-29-2007, 10:51 PM
Dude - your reputation is so good here - don't even sweat it. I know it sucks real bad - but anyone who reads your other almost 400 positive feedbacks will realize what's up.

I deal with everyday average jerks on an almost daily basis - some people are just plain ridiculous and impossible to deal with - you can give them what they want, go out of your way, bend over backwards, and they will still complain.

Just Keep on Keepin' on Brother!

jason85atc250r
11-29-2007, 10:57 PM
i dont leave the negative feedback since you always get them people that give you bad stuff back for them not paying.:mad:

i just got good feedback from a guy i sent the wrong toyota truck throttle cable to.:wondering. he must have made it work. i sent him the one for a efi 4 cylinder it's longer. i sent the short one for a carbed 4cyl. to the other people. they are sending the short one back for the rite one.

i get alot of people that take months to give you good feedback:wondering 1/3 of the people never give you any i noticed

The Goat
11-29-2007, 11:18 PM
yeah that sucks, the first thing i do when i get on ebay after i get my products is leave feedback for everything. it's just shitty when some people don't leave it back...i mean, i have a 14 and have purchased at least 70 items...i pay instantly, give me my feedback for it.