PDA

View Full Version : Darn Plugs

Banage
12-01-2007, 09:37 PM
2 times a month, all summer long. Go to the sled, start it up, let it run, spin the track, lube everything I can, stud the track!!!!!! :w00t: get the first snowfall of the season........ DEAD AS A DOOR KNOB:wondering :( spend 10 minutes in the cold, looking for broken wires. Changed the plugs and bam. Great as new. all summer long works like a champ and i almost started to cry when I thought I could not ride it. 12-16" woooo hoooo I love Minnesota.

RedRider_AK
12-01-2007, 10:58 PM
If you keep gloating about all your snow, God will take it back and give it to those more meek (meaning me :lol:)

Russell 350X
12-02-2007, 02:45 AM
2 times a month, all summer long. Go to the sled, start it up, let it run, spin the track, lube everything I can, stud the track!!!!!! :w00t: get the first snowfall of the season........ DEAD AS A DOOR KNOB:wondering :( spend 10 minutes in the cold, looking for broken wires. Changed the plugs and bam. Great as new. all summer long works like a champ and i almost started to cry when I thought I could not ride it. 12-16" woooo hoooo I love Minnesota.

I've seen plugs do that before, kind of odd, but whatever. Send some of that snow this way!!