PDA

View Full Version : STILL need help with RAZR V3 Phone PLZ!!

Dirtcrasher
12-02-2007, 03:54 PM
Hey guys, I checked in at www.howardforums.com and posted a message.

Well..... Remember when we joined here and didn't know CRAP and looked like a stupid NEWBIE??

Thats how I look over there :rolleyes:

I searched and read stickies and didn't get my topic answered either.

Boss gave me a junk, non picture V190 Motorola on Team Mobile network.

So I stuffed the SIM card in the RAZR V3 phone I got from the GF and it wants a code.

I first need to know if I can even USE this thing. Seems to have the same SIM card on the same network (TM) so I assume it CAN work.

I'm not sure if it has to be unlocked because I have Team M.. and it was on the Team M.. network. But I do know that it needs a master reset or something.

Could anyone help or steer me in a direction? I did find the same question in past topics over there but no one seemed to want to answer that question ever.

firehart
12-02-2007, 04:26 PM
I have T-mobile. I have used my same SIM card in four different phones. I started with a Voicestream Nokia phone. Even one I bought at a junk store. It has never asked for anything. It just boots up. There may be something wrong with the card or the phone.

firehart
12-02-2007, 04:27 PM
I have a Rzr now.

team-red-rider
12-02-2007, 04:32 PM
send me a pm and ill help u out

Erics350x
12-02-2007, 05:57 PM
try all 0's thats motorola's default

TravEX
12-02-2007, 06:42 PM
yeah, 0000, 1234, maybe the last 4 of the phone #.

team-red-rider
12-02-2007, 07:02 PM
i think its asking for the MSL ...the Master Subsidy Lock....u have to call t-mo to get that.

Dirtcrasher
12-03-2007, 02:13 PM
i think its asking for the MSL ...the Master Subsidy Lock....u have to call t-mo to get that.

It's asking for the "Subsidy Password". Calling Team Mobile is the only way to get this??

What the HECK is a Subsidy Password anyhow!!! AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

Thanks for any help guys.....

EDIT - I looked it up at Wikepedia - ALL FIXED!! Paid 25$ and in 5 minutes I got the code and now have a good phone I can use!! YIPPIE!! Anyhow, thanks for the Ass-istance!!