PDA

View Full Version : this is YTM200BOY !!

YTM200BOY
12-05-2007, 04:23 PM
Hello to all i got rid of my trike sadly about 5 months ago sadly :{ some of u no but now i recently got a really sweet 1990 Bronco 2 XLT is sweet awsome sound system and body kit plus hood scoop!!! go to broncoii.org go to stable then go to page 16 i believe look for the red Bronco12 with the hood scoop :D thanks guys for puttin up with me haha bye! :lol:

RedRider_AK
12-05-2007, 04:30 PM
Ok. So did you ever meet your twin brother James9r9?

YTM200BOY
12-05-2007, 04:33 PM
no?? im dead serious its me the real legit 1

RedRider_AK
12-05-2007, 05:07 PM
I know. There was another kid with a YTM on here a little while ago who couldn't follow directions for *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* and asked the same stupid questions about 50 million times. We called him your mini-me or your twin brother.

DeePa
12-05-2007, 05:23 PM
i am no longer happy

factoryX
12-05-2007, 05:37 PM
what happen to him?

BigReds Forever
12-05-2007, 07:22 PM
uugggg.....

NINJA
12-05-2007, 07:33 PM
Hmmm, so you got a slump ghetto ride now huh?

YTM200BOY
12-05-2007, 11:55 PM
slump ghetto?? haha if thats a dis your terribly wrong.i got a pretty badass nonstock engine in this sucker a 4.0 from a later explorer with a k&n system and a cold air induction kit pal.

NINJA
12-06-2007, 12:00 AM
I rest my case James sr.

350xrider911
12-06-2007, 12:00 AM
get a real ride chevy 1981 z28 camaro with 450 hp.

300rman
12-06-2007, 12:02 AM
slump ghetto?? haha if thats a dis your terribly wrong.i got a pretty badass nonstock engine in this sucker a 4.0 from a later explorer with a k&n system and a cold air induction kit pal.

SLOW. our diesel excursion would grind that thing into dust. it runs a high 13 according to the G-meter, which are accurate to a .10 (tenth) of a second
its a beast to the max

and what is *Edited**Edited* car worth? my stereo system is worth prolly as much as your car.
7 inch motorized touchscreen DVD/tv/nav system, 2 kicker solobaric L7's, 2000 watt amp, a 200 watt active EQ, with tweeters on the doorpanels and midranges in the rear and doors, and, of course, we cannot forget the HARD WIRED, permanently mounted Playstation 2 with 2 wireless controllers. this system absolutely sounds awesome with any kind of music.

storm_impulse
12-06-2007, 12:04 AM

my tiny ass DOHC 1.8 will bust that things ass:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

RedRider_AK
12-06-2007, 12:05 AM

Isn't a K&N and a cold air kit the same thing? :rolleyes:

storm_impulse
12-06-2007, 12:08 AM
Isn't a K&N and a cold air kit the same thing? :rolleyes:

he is prolly mistaken a short ram intake for a cold air intake:lol: :lol: :lol:

super90
12-06-2007, 12:11 AM
why would you lower a bronco in the front and not lift it???

TwoHundredEx
12-06-2007, 12:20 AM
SLOW. our diesel excursion would grind that thing into dust. it runs a high 13 according to the G-meter, which are accurate to a .10 (tenth) of a second
its a beast to the max

and what is *Edited**Edited* car worth? my stereo system is worth prolly as much as your car.
7 inch motorized touchscreen DVD/tv/nav system, 2 kicker solobaric L7's, 2000 watt amp, a 200 watt active EQ, with tweeters on the doorpanels and midranges in the rear and doors, and, of course, we cannot forget the HARD WIRED, permanently mounted Playstation 2 with 2 wireless controllers. this system absolutely sounds awesome with any kind of music.

Questions...
What kind of amp? Ever had it meter'd? What size alt. are you running, or do you have a dual batt. setup? What size Solo's and what size box?

chris200x
12-06-2007, 12:20 AM
Welcome back YTMDUDE!!! :postwhore I can't speak for the rest of these guys... but I missed ya! :Bounce

I look forward to reading your many dumb posts! :w00t:

NINJA
12-06-2007, 12:23 AM
Oooooohhhhh yeah, when people start spouting numbers from magazines and claiming it's theirs, it's on man! Start saying quarter mile ET's and you'll start getting called out by a couple of people on here. Man, I love this game!

SYKO
12-06-2007, 12:25 AM
Welcome back YTMDUDE!!! :postwhore I can't speak for the rest of these guys... but I missed ya! :Bounce

I look forward to reading your many dumb posts! :w00t:

I was going to stay out if this and watch all the newbies get it but now....even you got dragged into the mayhem:crazy:

NINJA
12-06-2007, 12:32 AM
C'mon Syko, throw a couple punches. You know, some peoples join date is not indicative of them being newbs. LOL

storm_impulse
12-06-2007, 12:33 AM
id be more then happy to race a bronco even if it had a big block 460 in the 1/4. power to weight ratio wins always.

YTM200BOY
12-06-2007, 12:42 AM
hahahahaha this was a fun excitement to my day haha PS: hi chris

Nick_R_23
12-06-2007, 04:54 AM
Why the hell do stupid threads like this always get so many posts?!?! :confused:

-Nick :TrikesOwn

storm_impulse
12-06-2007, 08:25 AM
Why the hell do stupid threads like this always get so many posts?!?! :confused:

-Nick :TrikesOwn

i guess bro cause its a stupid pointless thread. either everyone will trash it even more or it will be deleted. either way its pointless.

300rman
12-06-2007, 02:15 PM
Questions...
What kind of amp? Ever had it meter'd? What size alt. are you running, or do you have a dual batt. setup? What size Solo's and what size box?

Legacy amp. now before you laugh, i have hooked it up to my buddies PIONEER AMP and noticed NO difference in sound quality. they both pushed the speakers to their mechanical limits, and both sounded absolutely stunning. and, the legacy amp looks better anyways. The amp wasnt Skimped on, there just is not enough difference between this and a high end amp to make me switch.

they are 10 inch 06 model solobaric L7's. they are in a 1.7 cubic foot/speaker sealed box. would have ported it, but it would be ported right into the back of my seat, so it wouldnt have sounded right.

although, this setup may be changing shortly. i am looking to get some high end Pioneer Premier 12 inch subs and a HiFonics Zeus amp, and then build a fiberglass enclosure to hold them.

never had it metered. yet. I plan on hitting a few comp's next year For that, i will be hooking up my second amp and tossing my 03 model kicker CompVR 18 in the back seat for added OOMPH.

Dual battery setup? kidding? unless you are running a TON of extra Amps, it is NOT needed except to say "look at my 2 batteries" I can run this setup for 5 hours WITHOUT the car running at the drive-ins, and the car starts right up at the end.

Stock alternator, no problems with the battery going dead, although im sure it is not easy on it. When it dies i will invest in a 200amp alternator, but for now, it is not needed.

i have noise suppressors on the POWER IN lines for the HU and EQ to rid of alternator noise, and they do a pretty good job. it only whines a tiny bit at high RPM, but it doesnt BUZZ at all. I think the hard wired AC-inverter creates some line noise as well.

ATC-Eric
12-06-2007, 03:14 PM
You could just get yourself a capacitor.............

YTM200BOY
12-06-2007, 04:07 PM
or a ballsack on your head hee hahahahahahahahaha

ATC-Eric
12-06-2007, 04:26 PM
or a ballsack on your head hee hahahahahahahahaha

Quite you, your Bronco sucks!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd309/1990Bronco2XLT/BRONCO1-1.jpg

TwoHundredEx
12-06-2007, 07:05 PM
Legacy amp. now before you laugh, i have hooked it up to my buddies PIONEER AMP and noticed NO difference in sound quality. they both pushed the speakers to their mechanical limits, and both sounded absolutely stunning. and, the legacy amp looks better anyways. The amp wasnt Skimped on, there just is not enough difference between this and a high end amp to make me switch.

they are 10 inch 06 model solobaric L7's. they are in a 1.7 cubic foot/speaker sealed box. would have ported it, but it would be ported right into the back of my seat, so it wouldnt have sounded right.

although, this setup may be changing shortly. i am looking to get some high end Pioneer Premier 12 inch subs and a HiFonics Zeus amp, and then build a fiberglass enclosure to hold them.

never had it metered. yet. I plan on hitting a few comp's next year For that, i will be hooking up my second amp and tossing my 03 model kicker CompVR 18 in the back seat for added OOMPH.

Dual battery setup? kidding? unless you are running a TON of extra Amps, it is NOT needed except to say "look at my 2 batteries" I can run this setup for 5 hours WITHOUT the car running at the drive-ins, and the car starts right up at the end.

Stock alternator, no problems with the battery going dead, although im sure it is not easy on it. When it dies i will invest in a 200amp alternator, but for now, it is not needed.

i have noise suppressors on the POWER IN lines for the HU and EQ to rid of alternator noise, and they do a pretty good job. it only whines a tiny bit at high RPM, but it doesnt BUZZ at all. I think the hard wired AC-inverter creates some line noise as well.

The reason I asked if you had a dual batt. setup is because most vehicles will need some kind of electrical support at about 2k watts. Some do a dual batt. setup, and some do the Big 3, with a higher amp alternator. You do not need a ton of amps to have the need for a dual batt. setup. It really depends on the amount of watts your pushing. I've been into car audio for a while now, and have seen 2 amp setups need a dual batter setup, upgraded alt, big 3, etc. It really depends on the amount of watts your running.

Now, don't take this the wrong way at all, but I guarantee you, that amp is pushing no where near 2k. Does it say 2k max, or 2kRMS, if it is RMS, then I'd say your pushing somewhere around 1500, tops. If it's 2k max, then I'd say somewhere around 1k, maybe a little more. The lower end companies like Legacy tend to be quite over rated. Now like I said, don't take it the wrong way, I don't doubt that it pushes those subs and sounds good but the reason you can run it for 5 hours is because that amp isn't pushing what it says it is.

I've been looking at the Pioneer SPL3004's myself, probably similar to the ones you were looking at, they seem pretty solid for the price. Hifonics makes great budget amps too.

You could just get yourself a capacitor.............

Capacitors do nothing except look good. I know, I know, people will argue, but theres about a 50/50 split on people who like them, and people who don't. I'm one of the non-beleivers. Sure, they store and release energy, but is it enough to matter? I really don't think so, I could be completely wrong, but I have never seen proof of a capacitor helping with electrical support.

ANYWAYS, like I said earlier, don't take it the wrong way, I am in no way trying to start an argument.

storm_impulse
12-06-2007, 07:16 PM
Quite you, your Bronco sucks!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd309/1990Bronco2XLT/BRONCO1-1.jpg

buahahahahaha! thats prolly not even his.

J.D.
12-06-2007, 07:34 PM
my tiny ass DOHC 1.8 will bust that things ass:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

What does your car run in the 1/8th?

storm_impulse
12-06-2007, 07:51 PM
not sure about the 1/8. in the 1/4 running 15lbs of boost i can get in the low 13's, without boost in the 1/4 i can get low 14's. it really depends if i can take off without spinning tires and the air pressure is right.

Erics350x
12-06-2007, 08:00 PM
my old Gsi Storm would run low 8's in the 1/8 with a small help from the juice.

Yamahauler
12-06-2007, 08:26 PM
damn...did you paint that thing with a roller? looks like hell :lol:

atctim
12-06-2007, 08:48 PM
Does the seat cover have an old moldy t-shirt under it?

J.D.
12-10-2007, 05:59 PM
not sure about the 1/8. in the 1/4 running 15lbs of boost i can get in the low 13's, without boost in the 1/4 i can get low 14's. it really depends if i can take off without spinning tires and the air pressure is right.

Ok....so you're going to brag to the poor boy about having a car that's way lighter, and BOOSTED, and say yours is faster? Hell...according to your numbers, your car is faster than my Mustang GT. So how you gonna brag about beating an SUV? Not even a fair comparison....unless you're gonna go race homeboys Diesel Excursion....he might could give ya a whoopin.

Aka_am
12-11-2007, 06:31 AM
my heavy ass truck will beat all yers! I'll even load 2 atc's into the back of it, and put a trailer on lol.

Nah my truck aint fast, lol wellll....faster then all the wanna be racers around here. lol

Any one hear of Fi's? I wanna get a 10" q series, 1k rms, I'm not sure what amp yet..prolly a zapco. I think it'll be way more then what I want it for. louder then any walmart brand stuff around here, and great quality sound (plus the depth is a plus!)

hey the guy with the excursion..I got a 15" carputer I'm getting ready to put it. Well I've been saying that for months..I really need someone that car paint the fiberglass to match my truck.

Also, is it 4wd? there's only one place around here I wish I had 4wd..and that's for the ground clearance, other then that..even with "racing slicks" I do ok, my new tires...forget about it..lol it's like driving on pavement