PDA

View Full Version : How to remove covers on a RAZR phone??!!

Dirtcrasher
12-09-2007, 12:27 PM
God, I must be an idiot.... I can fix and rebuild just about anything but I can't get a cover off to save my life.

The Motorolla RAZR phone I have is gonna get a polished aluminum look :cool: I figured that since it works on our trikes and looks sweet, I'd hook up the phone too.

So, after FINALLY finding a damn screwdriver that would get the screws out I accomplished that. But I still can't get the covers off.... I feel like I'm forcing them and I don't want to ruin this phone now that it's unlocked.

Again, Howardforums was useless.....So, HOW DO I GET THESE COVERS OFF - AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Thanks for any help.

Nick_R_23
12-09-2007, 10:33 PM
I know how you feel, I had to take my friends Razr apart after it got wet in the creek. I dont remember exactly how it comes apart, but I think there were some hidden screws behind stickers and rubber stops. Then the covers snap together, and yeah it does feel like its gonna break when it comes apart, but just make 100% sure you have ALL the screws out.

BTW- I had to use a screwdriver to actually pry the covers apart, but we planned on this phone being junk anyway, so it really didnt matter, but we did end up taking it apart and getting it back together and somehow it worked and we didnt break anything. :lol:

-Nick :TrikesOwn