PDA

View Full Version : assasians creed.

storm_impulse
12-11-2007, 08:29 AM
anyone play that game yet? if you havent, PLAY IT. its a killer game. graphics are breath taking. the plot of the game also kicks ass. play it!!!!!!!!!!!

Brockey
12-11-2007, 09:50 PM
Tried too. Got my replacement 360 and guess what? That dont work either. lol.

storm_impulse
12-12-2007, 12:17 AM
thats gotta suck. so far i have had my 360 for almost 2 months and everything is ok. i noticed some days it sounds kinda diffrent then other days but it hasnt froze or glitched. the game i talked about above is crazy. its based in like the 1600's. like med-evil days. i mainly like it cause its long. who is sending you the replacement 360? the company? take it to circuit city and they can fix whatever is wrong with it. im kinda glad i paid for a warrenty, just in case anything happens.

The Goat
12-12-2007, 08:28 AM
yeah it takes place during the crusades, so it's quite a bit older than that. cool game though.

though once you are taught the sword fighting techniques...it's a little unfair.

storm, am i the only one who truly hates the crazy bums in the game?
like seriously, i murder every single one of them i see.

prestonroxu
12-12-2007, 03:11 PM
I got my 360 christmas 2006 and like the 3rd or 4th month I had it ...it started to freeze and stuff like that... i contacted microsoft amd they fixed it for nothing

Tri-Z Pilot
12-12-2007, 08:48 PM
yeah it takes place during the crusades, so it's quite a bit older than that. cool game though.

though once you are taught the sword fighting techniques...it's a little unfair.

storm, am i the only one who truly hates the crazy bums in the game?
like seriously, i murder every single one of them i see.

I hate them, they always get me busted. I have pretty much lost interest right before the locked memory. I bet the *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* is about tho hit the fan, but it seems like the same stuff over and over. I'm ready for gta 4 and metal gear solid 4!

Brockey
12-12-2007, 10:21 PM
xbox are replacing it again from Ontario. Its the 1800 4mybox number. This suxs not being able to play.

storm_impulse
12-13-2007, 06:53 PM
i contacted ubsoft today cause i really liked the game and they said they will be having a new one called asassins creed trilogy. they said it might be out in 2 years:( i guess when they made the first one, it was being made 1 year befor 360 even came out. i cant wait for my GTA 4 preorder to be paid off. 129.00 total for the game. except i get the game in a metal case. a duffle bag that says GTA4, a safe that also says that, and a t-shirt that says that, and something else. i figured id get the limited adition version since it will be the best GTA ever made.
BTW asassins creed was based in the 1100's to be certain. it said 1191 once i beat the game. i knew they would make another because of the crappy ending.
the dumb retarded guys on that game pissed me off the most. they shove the hell outta you then the guards are on your ass. i did notice it does kinda repeat itself, finding the guys that need killed but there was alil diffrence. the first 3 guys would show up on the map but trying to find the other 6 guys was kinda a pain. i thought it was cool how you can go up way high and jump off the top and land in hay. i liked it cause it kinda co-insided with religion. not to many games do that anymore.

The Goat
12-14-2007, 07:21 AM
i find it amusing that the halo story is all biblical, yet it's never spoken about by the media at all.