PDA

View Full Version : Anyone work for the Postal Service?

blue27
12-13-2007, 09:41 PM
Had an interveiw today and kinda wanting some employee info before I decide.

KASEY
12-13-2007, 11:51 PM
hmmm, do you know what it means when they fly the flag at half staff in front of the post office?????

they are hiring!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mikeyb716
12-17-2007, 02:27 AM
I work for the USPS in Pascagoula, Ms. It is a good job. The best advice that I can give is to leave work at work. It seems that management loves to constantly put pressure on workers always trying to get more work out of them. I would join the union, be positive and do not let others discourage you. I am a letter carrier, it is the easiest job I have ever had. Get ready to work alot. The way it is set up once you become a regular, you will have scheduled days off. When you get scheduled days it is wonderful, but if you are needed you will be working. The only complaint that I have is sometimes you do not get your day off. I say go for it the benefits are great and the pay is good. If you need advice or anything let me know. Good luck, Mikey

oldskool83
12-17-2007, 09:05 AM
i hear they have good benifits....but WTF is up with me getting mail that supose to go to canada and them loosing my mail all the time?

take the job and kick some ass blue27

Dirtcrasher
12-17-2007, 05:18 PM
Yep, use to deliver mail when I was a kid. Then I flew off the handle and killed...... I'm not supposed to talk about it, sorry........

Maybe it's me but most PO people seem a bit CRAZY!! They even have there very own Drug and Alcohol fixem-uppa program.....