PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Spirit

MyMistress86R
12-14-2007, 10:57 AM
I don't know about the rest of you, but normally I am less than excited about the holidays. This year has been somewhat difficult for me and I expected my funk to be worse than normal. Well...in the last 3 days, as many people have offered to help me out in as many different ways, completely out of the blue.

I'm not one to believe in miracles, but I sure have been given something to think about and be thankful for this season. So, in an effort to try to change my mentality about the whole season, I wish to share my cheer and good will with you all.

With my truest sincerity...Great Wishes and Happy Holidays to all my brothers and sisters here at 3WheelerWorld. May you all be blessed and may 2008 bring you peace and happiness.

Todd W. Cover

SYKO
12-14-2007, 11:09 AM
my year was bad as well, I lost my last surviving parent (my dad) had to deal with my untrustworthy brother taking hold of most everything and having to deal with him, my x wife telling 2 states that Ive never paid child suport (wich I have every cleared check from june of 2002 to show that I have) but still had to pay a lawyer to represent me, machines breaking and not being able to ride my x wife keeping me from seing my daughter (shes 250miles away) and a host of other problems, it has been a tough year for me as well, but BUT things feal great right now!! Im getting my daughter the day after christmass for a week! I have a running machine (350X) and I had the money to buy not only for myself for christmass but everyone else what they wanted!!! so Im happy right now!!

the same goes to 3ww thanx everyone for everything!! merry christmass!!!

oldskool83
12-14-2007, 02:34 PM
i have no holiday sprit..wife left me, laywers taking my money...i did manage to go buy a gift for a girl and a boy for toys for tots.

prob the nicest thing thats happened to me since my wife left is the 11 year old up the street baked me some x-mas cookies...

but as far as being happy right now...its the worst time of my life right now.

MyMistress86R
12-14-2007, 02:41 PM
Well oldskool...the first weekend after New Years will be one year since my wife left me and took my 3 wonderful children away with her. I'm feelin ya on that one.

84honda200s
12-14-2007, 03:15 PM
my year has also bin crappy as hell. i had a buddy get shot by my other buddy, then another buddy got into a bad car crash, then my 3 wheeler starts to act up, and now im told most of the night crew at work left so now ill be working allot more. ooo there is more ..rent went threw the roof, electric bills are getting up there (dam welder) ok i think thats about it. well other than not many people are getting big gifts from me.

but i try to keep my chin up during the holidays just because i dont think my brothers daughter and sons (ages 1 to 5) should have to pay for all that has gone bad.

happy holidays guys

steven 250sx
12-14-2007, 04:20 PM
yep same here just don't feel anything for the holidays its just another day to spend more money

Eric250R
12-14-2007, 05:24 PM
I'm the Christmas guy around here. Even though some how I always manage to lose my job around Christmas..lol. Cheer up, it always gets better. Happy Holidays to all... :beer