PDA

View Full Version : DOESany 1 know who devilkittyspanx13 is on the boards?

Black86tri-z
12-14-2007, 11:03 AM
DOESany 1 know who devilkittyspanx13 is on the boards?

dizasterzrfun69
12-14-2007, 02:41 PM
no but they do have lots of speedo parts for sale

Black86tri-z
12-14-2007, 08:30 PM
don't buy any of his stuff he is a total crook

SYKO
12-16-2007, 09:31 PM
so what was the problem?? he just a crook? hell Im a crook, when I want to be, better give some info homie, you can just go lable someone a crook without reasons and post something about it, this can make you look bad and people not want to deal with you.

mike from long island
12-16-2007, 10:23 PM
don't buy any of his stuff he is a total crook

Yes what is the problem?? Did he not follow threw on a purchase you made.Item was bad.What???? Did he rob a local bank near you and leave a note stating who his ebay name was?What?????:wondering

dreadhed
12-17-2007, 08:04 PM
Well since Black won't answer I will. The only reason I never responded to his post in the first place is he is just some idiot kid & I really didn't feel the need. His feedback on ebay speaks for it's self. Also I just didn't want to be involved in a 8 page BS post. It was my lady's account & I was selling some stuff.

What happened was this. He hit a buy it now for a part after a couple of emails wondering where my payment was he finally got back to me & said he didn't want it & he was only going to pay for the listing fees and not the item. He just got excited & hit the but it now button was he excuse.

I told him I had not changed my mind about wanting payment & that if he didn't pay I would file it with ebay.

He told me to bad he wasn't going to pay for it, to take the listing fees & that ebay might not pay for crap if I filed against him. He said Ebay can't make him pay for it & "welcome to Ebay 101"

So I filed against him & he got a non paying strike. No his is just acting like a little kid. Just like he did on the ebay feedback saying I tried to charge him $22 for shipping. I have never burned anyone here or on ebay. His comment to me after he got the strike was "your such a asshle get a lfe you must b a nggr"(his exact spelling). That is the mentality of this kid. He can't even put together a sentence. His emails to me where a long run paragraphs & half understandable.

Anyone who has dealt with me here or on ebay knows I don't rip people off. I have even given members parts if I had had a few of them. I wouldn't have a 4 wheeler, along with other custom painted stuff left at my house by a member for anther member to pick up if I was a crook.

Damn I all ready wasted to much of my time on this post.:naughty:

So just go back to asking to female members for pics of them selves & keep talking your trash bud. :drool: