PDA

View Full Version : pay pal claims

team-red-rider
12-15-2007, 10:22 PM
i bought a side kick 3 (cell phone) in november he shipped it nov/ 27 according to usps (it ays shipped thats all nothing else about it). and it still isnt here so i made a claim with paypal. do you think ill get my money back? and if i do win and get the money back suppose a day later the phone came..what would u do?:wondering :wondering :wondering :confused: :confused: :confused: :wondering :wondering :wondering

SYKO
12-15-2007, 10:37 PM
did you get a tracking number?? if he trully sent it out, its on USPS not the seller.

Dustin87R
12-15-2007, 11:28 PM
If the seller has proof that the phone was shipped pay pal will not refund the money,you'll have to file an insurance claim with usps.

team-red-rider
12-16-2007, 12:14 AM
no insurance on it. and he has "proof" but the tracking number dosent work...not to mention i paid over 150 for it

bigpimpin
12-16-2007, 01:08 AM
paypal sucks. use google checkout

team-red-rider
12-16-2007, 01:15 AM
yes thanks for that helpful reply :rolleyes:

Dirtcrasher
12-16-2007, 12:45 PM
I paid for 2 seperate items with PAYPAL. I never got them and the people wouldn't reply till I opened a claim, that PISSED me off. So one kid said he lost the receipt of shipment and in about 30 days I got a full refund. Then a few weeks later I got the part I won for 9.99$, I sent him half of that and explained he should treat his customers better in the future and this was his punishment.

The other guy also lost the receipt but I got the 86 200X rear end while the claim was going on and I just cancelled it. He also wouldn't reply to me via emails until I posted a claim.... WTF is wrong with these people? I had half a mind to keep his parts and claim I never got them. But, I didn't do that because I would've felt bad. Heck I got a complete hub to hub with swinger rear for 75$ and it was in exc. shape!! (sorry for the ramble).

If they can prove they shipped it, I don't think you can get a refund unless you bought insurance at which point it's a claim with the shipper and not PAYPAL.

300rman
12-16-2007, 02:48 PM
they can create a tracking number without shipping something. i had this happen to me once, but the tracking number didnt work.....it said package didnt exist.
SOOOO i filed a claim, and got my money back.

try to contact the guy, and if they dont reply, file a claim.

badasskfx
12-16-2007, 03:45 PM
pay pal is always on the buyers side. you should get your money back. i would file a claim asap.

firehart
12-16-2007, 06:02 PM
I bought a book one time and I thought it did not never came so I contacted the seller and they shipped another book. Then I found the first book. My wife had put it away. I contacted the seller and then just paid for the second book and gave it to my brother as a gift. Most sellers are honest. Just check into there feedback before you make a large purchase. Some crooked sellers inflate their feedback by selling to the same people over and over with phoney feedback.

team-red-rider
12-16-2007, 08:35 PM
i alredy opened a claim its being investigated right now it says. and my seller was the same way. no response till i opened a claim.