PDA

View Full Version : Tiger 3 wheelers

86ATC200x
10-26-2002, 08:32 PM
I am wondering how hard is it to get parts for these trike? Also where do you get the parts? And how can i search for them on ebay i cant find crap...??? ANy other info on the Tiger is also helpful. I am thinking of getting a 250 but the guy know nothing about it....

NOS_350X
10-26-2002, 09:42 PM
perty much ya cant find one and the same goes for the parts the engine parts you can get but as far as everything elce its perty hard to get

Howdy
10-26-2002, 10:36 PM
I am wondering how hard is it to get parts for these trike? Also where do you get the parts? And how can i search for them on ebay i cant find crap...??? ANy other info on the Tiger is also helpful. I am thinking of getting a 250 but the guy know nothing about it....

If you know where one is but aren't going to get it please let me know.

Parts: I would have to say most would have to be fabricated.

10-27-2002, 12:57 PM
Tigers were hand made frames, with aftermarket components. the sprockets are tecate style (rear) the brakes are grimeca and brembo, and the engine is a rotax, same as the same basic year can am bikes. its not that tough to figure out what you need to ask for. plastic is another matter, there are no replacements available, you have to fix it if its broke, and take care of it. ATK or CanAm bike guys can help with motor parts, and older KTM stuff as well.

Trikeaholic
10-27-2002, 12:58 PM
not logged in!