PDA

View Full Version : How can i get a ebayers adress??

wad
12-21-2007, 11:08 AM
Some fool sold me some goggles on ebay and they are fooked,
He has since give me loads of abuse and wont do a refund.
Im not bothered about the cash as they only came to £11 but its the abuse this guy has given me,
How can i find his adress as he is only 20 min drive from me and i want to pop to his house and say hello and give him the goggles back.

Any idea??

Youngrasher
12-21-2007, 11:21 AM
If you won the item on ebay, go into ebay help and type..Requesting a member’s User ID. This is only for people who have done business so you will need the item number, this should give you his details.

Youngrasher
12-21-2007, 11:25 AM
do a search in ebay HELP : Find a Member, might work aswell.

staceyl200
12-21-2007, 06:03 PM
hey Wad you should have all his details if you bought them on ebay , have a look at the checkout ,

stacey

225DX DUDE
12-21-2007, 06:37 PM
If you payed through PayPal, it should have his address in there?

300rman
12-22-2007, 02:35 AM
leave him sone shitty feedback to start. i hate the idiots that ruin a good Ebay transaction. i have only ever had one problem, FAR less than i have had with any local stores.

wad
12-22-2007, 11:44 AM
If you won the item on ebay, go into ebay help and type..Requesting a member’s User ID. This is only for people who have done business so you will need the item number, this should give you his details.

Best i could get from this is his home phone number but thats cool ill just call him and piss him off.

Ive sent him my adress and asked him to come to me but he wont

Youngrasher
12-22-2007, 11:51 AM
what was his ebay name so we can all block him,

ATC-Eric
12-22-2007, 06:48 PM
Best i could get from this is his home phone number but thats cool ill just call him and piss him off.

Ive sent him my adress and asked him to come to me but he wont

Theres a website here in the states called www.anywho.com where you can do a reverse-lookup. You type in someones phone number, and it tells you their address. It dosent work on cell phones though. I dont know whether this site will work over seas, maybe they might have something like that for your side though.

What about the pakage they came in? Did he put his return address on it?

Good luck mang.

wad
12-22-2007, 06:57 PM
What about the pakage they came in? Did he put his return address on it?

I threw it in the bin dude as i was well fooked off.
I should have kept it

wad
12-22-2007, 06:59 PM
what was his ebay name so we can all block him,

Freestyleuk