PDA

View Full Version : not looking good for tf03

mudduck14843
05-26-2003, 10:22 AM
well less than a week to go....(sigh)only machine ready is the bigred
still waiting on my head (8 mths not done yet!!!)missed riding in the parade this morning(i even took the time to sew a us flag up for the cross bar pad)
the 250r is in need of top end
the second 200x (stock) i'm trying the motor today(it should run the tranny ??? guy said it slipped in 2nd and 3rd but he couldn't describe it good enough for me.i'll have to see for myself it might just be the clutch (might have one around)
but the swingarm bolt is frozen to the collars in the swingarm(one of hondas not so good ideas)heat didn't help(mapp gas)

oh yea i still havent moved yet
and i don't have a solid way to get there and back.

mudduck14843
05-29-2003, 03:24 AM
i don't know how i feel...all i wanted to do for the last 4 months(or when ever you set the date) was take my bad azz 200x on some good trails with lots of other trikes/rs.
I am so PIZZED OFF right now i don't care if the F@#$EN guy ever gets my head done!!!

i got lots of stuff for sale i guess
i have 6 machines total
2 are total parts machines and are completely stripped(1 83-85 200x, 1 81-82 250r)
2 85' 200x" are close to running one i have way too much invested in,HIGHLY MODDED LOTS OF NEW PARTS!!!
the other needs motor mounted(stock, should run haven't tested it yet,tranny is a ? also for now), hubs,rear rims, and swing arm bolt replaced.
than there is the 82 250r newer gd exhaust,brand new stator coil,all bearings replaced(last year)needs ring job at least(maybe slight bore and piston kit)compression is low(only around 90psi)also needs tires,
plastic:front fender cracked in a few spots, no chuncks missing,rear one spot in front of the right side tire is missing(i think it is that side,clean cut have the piece 6in x 6in could fix)
and finally my almost mint big red
it has a 200x carb,new battery,A KEY!!(haven't seen alot that still have it)
it needs front brakes,front brake cable,rear hand cable,front axel rethreaded(the end is buggered up a little)