PDA

View Full Version : I think I got a deal

Bryan Raffa
12-23-2007, 09:55 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=200184839574&rd=1

tires alone are $40 each.. shipping is the killer and its in NY:( :mad:

chris200x
12-23-2007, 10:10 PM
Looks like you got a good deal to me. Are these the exact ones?

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=77282

Bryan Raffa
12-23-2007, 10:19 PM
yep the same thing but thoes are 20'' mine are 18" with some treds removed

Meat-BoX
12-23-2007, 11:54 PM
Yea I was looking at those but they wouldnt fit. Looks like im just gonna have to get new tires and stud em up. Good score. See ya on the ice this winter.:w00t:

freaksfix
12-24-2007, 11:41 PM
where you NY boys riding the ice? the freaks wants to run some ice this year...

Bryan Raffa
12-25-2007, 12:02 AM
get ready now we'll get ahold of ya.. meatbox says he's got a place.. got anywhere by you big enough? pond? check out the greenwood thred in the racers forum.. lets get this going!! and hope for ICE,, Would love to see all the freaks on the ice... I live on a lake:D

90nerd
12-25-2007, 04:11 PM
I've always wanted to get some guy's together and ride some ice. I grew up going out on lake Erie riding-PLENTY of room for whatever you wanna do. Soon as its frozen there's gotta be sometimes a hundred quads out there ice fishin some day's(they go WAY out there). Last year there were some sled guy's with the radar gun doin 140,sheriff copter flew over and watched a bit but no one bothered them and they were as LOUD!!! as you can get alky burners. Hamburg beach,a little south of Buffalo,or small boat harbor or half a dozen other spots.

Bryan Raffa
12-25-2007, 05:53 PM
I know where hamburg beach is..not a bad drive from my place

freaksfix
12-29-2007, 06:48 PM
get ready now we'll get ahold of ya.. meatbox says he's got a place.. got anywhere by you big enough? pond? check out the greenwood thred in the racers forum.. lets get this going!! and hope for ICE,, Would love to see all the freaks on the ice... I live on a lake:D

oh,, im ready!!! no bodies of water big enough by me that we can ride without getting in trouble,, i and cant have anymore trouble.. im too old, have kids, and dont like jail!!

Bryan Raffa
12-31-2007, 11:24 AM
good deal freak ,,there will be none of that happening!!

Meat-BoX
12-31-2007, 02:15 PM
Hmm, Looks like these Ice racing events could be pretty big. I hope so.
Freak, There will be Racing on Oneida Lake here just north of Syracuse. I thought you lived close? Anyway check the Green Wood lake thread in the racing section. Its alot of fun and will give us a chance to whoop up on some quads.:beer
Im going all in and getting new tires just for the winters to come. At the rate I ride the Tecate I might just set her up for winter and keep her that way. :eek: