PDA

View Full Version : AH yes, another day in the life of a 3WW Admin.

Billy Golightly
12-25-2007, 09:48 PM
PM I received:

hey dude, know what? you a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* ass deleting my post and *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*. these forums should be fun you dumass and should be open to sell or trade anything if your a fellow trike guy. you make *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* so gay don't curse and stuff can only talk about certain things, you the kinda person i hate cause you are a idiot. so take this forum and shove it up your ass! so please go ahead and delete me. :( Hey Merry Christmas!

thanks alot:twisted:

tecatematt

Thanks for taking the time to inform me of what an idiot you are. Merry Christmas.

seadoo650
12-25-2007, 09:53 PM
Must be holiday stress.:rolleyes: Good riddins I say.

Howdy
12-25-2007, 09:58 PM
I'm just wondering if that is a form letter from some where on internet? lol
Howdy

SYKO
12-25-2007, 10:15 PM
damn!! MIKE you need to controle your bro man! wtf?!

oldsking86
12-26-2007, 12:33 AM
Damn I'm sorry guys, he has a temper issue... Merry Christmas haha

84honda200s
12-26-2007, 01:09 AM
hmmmmmm wtf set him off anyways ??? thats just messed up.

oldsking86
12-26-2007, 02:23 AM
A post of his was removed and nobody mentioned it to him. He's the type of person that if something has been done wrong, he'd at least liked to be notified about it first hand. Among that, he does have a temper issue haha kids these days

Bryan Raffa
12-26-2007, 08:05 AM
I take it He didnt post in the right area?...temper..temper...

did he get that from the I Hate billy G .com:lol:

dont you have a site for that kind of stuff billy...:lol:

oldsking86
12-26-2007, 09:20 AM
He posted a thread about our golf cart my dad was selling and he didn't realize the classified thread was for 3 wheeler stuff only :lol:

chris200x
12-26-2007, 10:54 AM
To be honest with you guys I think it's totally inapropriate for Billy to be posting private messages in a public forum. Although I can understand your frustrations Bill. But I've noticed in the past if members did this same thing. the thread is quicky deleted. Why would this be any diffrent?

Billy Golightly
12-26-2007, 11:03 AM
I can't recall a time I've ever deleted a thread for someone posting a PM? Especially if it had ridiculous content similar to this one. Lots of PMs are posted on the forum when people are buying and selling, etc. The only reason he sent it to me as PM instead of posting it on the actual forum is so I "wouldn't be able" to ban him.

chris200x
12-26-2007, 11:35 AM
The PM's posted between adam and nouseforaname90 were deleted along with a few others that I can clearly remember. Not trying to start trouble... but at the very least you should of edited out his name. IMO What's the use of a "private" message if it's no longer private?

Now his poor brother got dragged into this as well...

Also.. I've seen guys selling quad parts one here before. What the diffrence really between trike parts,,, quad parts,,, golf carts,,, etc? I seen the post he made trying to sell the little wooden kick and go scooter... which i thought was pretty funny.. But can you explain to us why it was deleted. and maybe post the rules here so noone else gets pissed when their posts go missing.

storm_impulse
12-26-2007, 12:09 PM
there should be a forum for selling stuff non atv related. how do you know if there isnt someone selling off something to buy trike parts? thats sorta trike related.

Billy Golightly
12-26-2007, 12:10 PM
The rules are so clearly posted everywhere, I don't know how anyone could not see them. The classified rules have been stickied at the top of the classifieds forum for the past 5 years, probably longer now. And if someone DIDN"T know, a quick PM asking, hey, "whats up, I have a thread missing" goes alot further then cussing me out for their own lack of intelligence on reading and understanding what is clearly posted right in front of their faces. The only reason he sent that PM was to be an ass, and that was it. Mission accomplished. Coincidently, I'm not even the one that supposedly deleted the threads. Although, judging by the dudes character, I won't be questioning who did.

The adam/nouse thing from what I can remember was deleted at the time because we as moderators were still trying to figure out what was going on and there was personal information being posted such as full names, addresses, phone #s etc. before we were able to figure out and determine whether it was necessary to have that info on the forum.

SYKO
12-26-2007, 12:23 PM
ive had a few classifieds threads deleted in the past, well before I knew billy or any one else well, I didnt go off te hndle on anyone, helll I didnt even ask why, I figured with my intelegent brain and all that I must have did something wrong for them to be deleted and that was that, I have read the rules so I dont go posting weird stuff now, also I agree with impulstorm that we kindy need a seperate classified thread for "non" trike parts, man o man would I love to sell a couch for some trike parts!!

Bryan Raffa
12-26-2007, 01:08 PM
is it true that moderator's can read peoples pm's...I have heard rumors..thats true..and I NEVER save Pm's..

SYKO
12-26-2007, 01:19 PM
is it true that moderator's can read peoples pm's...I have heard rumors..thats true..and I NEVER save Pm's..

what you got to hide raffa??? secrete 3ww relationships??? :eek:

chris200x
12-26-2007, 01:25 PM
what you got to hide raffa??? secrete 3ww relationships??? :eek:

His secret love letters to Ronnie! :lol: :lol: :welcome: :w00t:

In all seriousness.. I'm not condoning the actions of whats his face.. :crazy: But its my belief that a private message should stay private. :beer

sorry if I "stirred the pot"

Bryan Raffa
12-26-2007, 01:37 PM
the reason is ..I can never find anything..I write what I need down and delete..

SYKO
12-26-2007, 01:38 PM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/deadhorse.jpg

84honda200s
12-26-2007, 01:52 PM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/deadhorse.jpg

awwwwwww hi cute little kitties. :lol: naw for real we do need a different place to post odd stuff for sale.

Louis Mielke
12-26-2007, 03:38 PM
I kinda assumed if you were REALLY looking to sell something non-atv related the open forum would be closest to the right one.i would think it could be done with tact though. Something like,

"Hey, I got this extra couch, anyone need one? Gimme a PM"

You're not directly making a classifieds post this way but still you're getting it out there. How ever the couch changes hands is totally private and separate from the board,

Tell me if I'm wrong Billy, I have no idea if this is frowned on.

SYKO
12-26-2007, 05:06 PM
very true louis, but I think that could clog up that forum, if everybody caught on and started selling "other" stuff there... hey 1 more thing before this thread totally goes south, louis, you interested in all my videogame stuff?? (except the ps2 games, everything else?)

Louis Mielke
12-26-2007, 05:32 PM
Send me a PM of what you got. Hows the fenders lookin by the way?

I know what you mean about people abusing something like that.

Billy Golightly
12-26-2007, 07:55 PM

No, they cannot. Only someone with mySQL database access can and they'd have to surf through thousands of SQL tables to find even just one PM. Its not like you click a link here, you click a link there, and then you go to a list of pms from so and so. It'd be like looking at a bulk of all the thread and post content, profile information, etc etc piled all into one place with extremely little organization. Maybe with other forum software you can, I dont know.

Howdy
12-26-2007, 08:04 PM

We sure as heck can't read any PM's but our own here on 3WW, and I am glad of that. It's not that I have anything to hide, I just don't need more crap to read.
Howdy

seadoo650
12-26-2007, 09:05 PM
there should be a forum for selling stuff non atv related. how do you know if there isnt someone selling off something to buy trike parts? thats sorta trike related.

Umm, craiglslist, ebay, local classifieds?

badasskfx
12-26-2007, 09:28 PM
chriss 200x has a good point about the pm's but you know the all mighty billy! LOL

Billy Golightly
12-27-2007, 12:25 AM
chriss 200x has a good point about the pm's but you know the all mighty billy! LOL

Crushing the hopes and dreams of every person and destroying worlds is my business :D :lol: