PDA

View Full Version : Deals with team-red-rider ( Dispute Resolution Thread )

sblt500r
08-03-2007, 01:35 PM
i bought a big lot of kx250 parts from him way back in may. paid right away, as he needed the money fast, for some reason. and i have yet to recieve them all. and what i did get wasn't worth what i paid. he had told me they were all good useable parts, there not what i would call good! most are junk, and will be thrown out. i am very dissapointed in the service he's given me.

i have gotten all kinds of excuses from him why he hasn't shipped, like, its raining too hard to ship, i'm playing with my brothers, i'm busy riding my trike!! now he just ignores my pm's and emails. i talk to him on aim, but still get excuses, and then just shuts me off. also he sends me tracking numbers for other peoples items! then asks me if i got the parts yet, well i wouldn't be asking for a tracking number if i did!!! also tells me to be patient!! wtf he also says he will send me extra parts along with some new parts for my waiting, which all sounds like bull, as i haven't recieved what i bought in the first place.

i still have all the pm's and emails from him, to prove all the crap hes given me, which i can post, if anyone would like to see.

i am vey patient, but 2 months is longer than is needed to ship out parts. i am not very happy, and would like him to ship whats left of what i bought, or send me some money back.

if anyone else is to buy anything from him, i would take caution, and try to avoid him. he comes off all nice and buddy buddy, but hes really not.

team-red-rider
08-03-2007, 03:24 PM
OH AND i set up a claim with DHL for you for that damage!!! that claim alone is over $1k...

Yamahondaman
08-03-2007, 04:07 PM
i still have all the pm's and emails from him, to prove all the crap hes given me, which i can post, if anyone would like to see.

POST Them Here ... we wanna see em .... :naughty:

sblt500r
09-20-2007, 10:20 PM
He sends me a CDI at a good price very quickly and then helps me trouble shoot my Big reds firing issue. He is the man! I will look for his for sale post in the future and will contact him for all my parts needs first.
Thanks MAN!
Luke

WOW, i wonder why hes been so slow with sending anything to me. as i'm still waiting for parts that i paid for way back in may!!! i just keep getting excuses and lies!!!!!??? i only paid $265 for paper weights. he calles me and says i'm gonna ship everything plus more, that was over a month ago, i did get a few things he owed, but not near what he said he was gonna ship. i don't understand it

burnoutboy
09-22-2007, 04:33 AM
WOW, i wonder why hes been so slow with sending anything to me. as i'm still waiting for parts that i paid for way back in may!!! i just keep getting excuses and lies!!!!!??? i only paid $265 for paper weights. he calles me and says i'm gonna ship everything plus more, that was over a month ago, i did get a few things he owed, but not near what he said he was gonna ship. i don't understand it

that sucks to hear man hope you get it all sorted soon.

sblt500r
12-27-2007, 11:34 PM
i still don't have my parts or a refund. and everyone else has gotten there stuff. whats the deal. you know i'm right because you don't have the balls to reply to any of my posts.

team-red-rider
12-28-2007, 12:11 AM
actually ive replied top them all..ANd ive sent you your parts....stop wineing

sblt500r
12-28-2007, 02:32 PM
actually ive replied top them all..ANd ive sent you your parts....stop wineing

ah, no you didn';t send me everything. and what you did send was junk, and you know it. i'll stop posting if you send me a partial refund. thats only fair. why would i keep posting about you if i had everything and was happy??? i still have the junk parts here you said were nice. you also said if there junk or not useable you would make it right. 6 months and still waiting. also you haven't replied to all my posts about you. some of them you've deleted, that were on your threads.

and i'm still waiting for that claim you filed with dhl. what ever happened to that? or was that another one of your lies??

team-red-rider
12-28-2007, 06:36 PM
the claim was denied for the 3rd time.......like i said before u never submitted the papers they said

sblt500r
12-28-2007, 10:58 PM
the claim was denied for the 3rd time.......like i said before u never submitted the papers they said

oh jeez here we go again. i never got anything from dhl. not a phone call, email nothing. all bs on your part. post some proof of these denid forms

200x newby
12-28-2007, 11:23 PM
MAKE THINGS RIGHT TRR!!! post some pics of these CLAIMS/DENIED PAPERS for the man!!!

team-red-rider
12-28-2007, 11:46 PM
ill upload a picture...but it says imover my upload quota..wtf does that mean?

Howdy
12-29-2007, 08:30 AM
I have moved quite a few replied from the TRR Feedback thread to here. The feedback forum is for FEEDBACK not a on going discussion / resolution forum.
Howdy

SYKO
12-29-2007, 11:12 AM
MAKE THINGS RIGHT TRR!!! post some pics of these CLAIMS/DENIED PAPERS for the man!!!

he's correct stephen! you need to get this straight man, how else can you continue to sell things when something like this is out here for everyone to see?

82300R
12-29-2007, 02:31 PM
when i got screwed over by lots-of -nothing, aka mr. jared towne, he made a half hearted defense. then disapeared. he could have resolved the problem very easily. but he chose to be a punk instead. now its just me but what i would do is give the man a refund, cut your losses, and put the situation behind you. not taking any sides here. just end it and carry on.

chris200x
12-29-2007, 03:12 PM
I understand your frustrations Shawn. As I've been burned a few times from members on here I thought I could trust.

82300r. If memory serves me correctly weren't you burned for just a few bucks over some nuts, bolts and grommets? Sblt has been burned a few hundred bucks so it's not as easy to just "let it go" or be put behind him.

What really bafflwes me is even after all this... TRR is still posting for sale adds in the classifieds and people are dumb enough to do business (or at least try too) with him.

The mods should protect members (some of which donate greatly to this site)and either ban this clown or forbid him to do any kind of business on the forums IMO.

82300R
12-29-2007, 03:26 PM
i thought i was clear on what i said.:wondering RED RIDER give the man a refund and cut your losses and put it behind you. " lots" chose to be a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*. so i will punk him any chance i get. was he your buddy or something? two dollars or two thousand a thief is a thief. that what i consider towne the clown. i think rider should resolve the situation and not take the coward way out like lots did. THIS IS A RESPONSE TO CHRIS200X! WHY IS YOUR POST GONE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T SAY SOMETHING THEN DELETE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF IS UP WITH THAT!!!

82300R
12-29-2007, 07:18 PM
Take It To The Top

chris200x
12-29-2007, 07:28 PM
Didn't want to start trouble... :D

Look dude... I've been burned from nitwits on here too so I know its frustrating..

I dont know what your agruement is with me?

I thought you meant that Shawn should put this behind him... I understand what you mean now that you edited your post.

honda250sx
12-29-2007, 10:48 PM
I was looking for a tri-z swinger and he has one. But i didnt buy it because of what I have heard. But what i dont understand is how he can make a deal with a high profile guy like Mike at VintageMotorsports and have a great transaction? Whats up with that TRR?

storm_impulse
12-30-2007, 01:01 AM
i dunno but this time im buying a 84 250R roller and i hope everything goes ok. this will be my 2nd time dealing with TRR.

team-red-rider
12-30-2007, 01:21 AM
ive sent him everything..i have DHl Recepits and witnesses to the shipments leaving.....idk what hes talking about but...ok if anyone can fix my forum quota thing? ill post pics

Bryan Raffa
12-30-2007, 10:05 AM
ive sent him everything..i have DHl Recepits and witnesses to the shipments leaving.....idk what hes talking about but...ok if anyone can fix my forum quota thing? ill post pics

go back through your attachment and delete old useless picture's.. then go back and delete threds started by you that no one had posted.. I deleted 176kb of useless crap off the site yeaterday not to mention tons of classifide ads from when i first joined..I guess the dont go away after 30 days.. Not to mention open forum threds! I think thoes should be deleted after 1 yr..Tred Lightly even on 3ww

edog
12-30-2007, 10:09 AM
go back through your attachment and delete old useless picture's.. then go back and delete threds started by you that no one had posted.. I deleted 176kb of useless crap off the site yeaterday not to mention tons of classifide ads from when i first joined..I guess the dont go away after 30 days.. Not to mention open forum threds! I think thoes should be deleted after 1 yr..Tred Lightly even on 3ww

I do this all the time.:D

Dirtcrasher
12-30-2007, 01:08 PM
I do this all the time.:D

Thats because your a picture whore... If you didn't delete half of your precious Hondaline pictures the whole site would crash :lol: :lol: J/K....

Anyhow, I've sold allot of parts. NOTHING, ever has got lost. I got ripped off once by Rob Scott for a 35$ caliper. He continued to claim "he sent it".

Screw the claim, make things right. If you sold him junk and didn't describe it as junk, then thats BS too and no different then stealing.

If you did file a claim (who knows that you don't just run down and grab a form??) then they would have called him or sent him documentation to fill out.

You really should just make it right and offer a partial refund or other parts.

Hey SBLT, how bad were the parts?? Got any pics and the description TRR gave you?? His mint is not my mint, know what I'm sayin.....

sblt500r
12-30-2007, 10:28 PM
the cylinder is worn out, has a few dings, and some dings on the transfer ports from shipping, powervalves had so much gunk build up, i wouldn't use the jug. he said he had nice EXCEL rims with BRAND NEW tires, well the rims are stock with dings and missing a few spokes, the tires are all worn down from riding on the road, and both discs are worn out.

right from the begining he said if i wasn't satisfied with the parts or they weren't useable he would send me some new parts, to make it right. as he had a reputation to uphold! he said worked at a parts desk in a kawie dealer. which i think is bs, but i don't know what he does. he never sent me any new parts!!

this all just got me so ticked off i wanted to get other people to not buy from him, so i would try and post something after his posts.

i figured atleast half my money back would be fair. i was able to use the gas cap, petcock, kicker and i think the front master cylinder!!! but those parts weren't worth any where near what i paid.

ok if anyone can fix my forum quota thing? ill post pics
have you heard of photobucket??

ive sent him everything..i have DHl Recepits and witnesses to the shipments leaving
you only sent me 2 things threw dhl. a box of parts missing half the times you were gonna send, and the tires. you did send me about 20 tracking numbers that weren't mine, or were fake numbers.

heres some pics of the wheels i took awhile back. you can see the tread is flatened from pavement riding, one big bend in the rim, 2 missing spokes in the rear wheel, and that there not excel! i'll have to get some more pics.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/sblt/000_0006-15.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/sblt/000_0007-9.jpg

Erics350x
12-30-2007, 11:41 PM
Ok the tire don't look as bad as you make em out to be, but those rims a rough.

McDerry
12-31-2007, 01:26 AM
Those rims are junk...

oldskool83
12-31-2007, 09:20 AM
That stuff is 100% pure junk. I feel bad for you getting screwed over like that. It looks like its been sitting outside. I should ship that stuff back to him and make him pay for it.

storm_impulse
12-31-2007, 09:32 AM
come on esse's your scaring me. i sent him 100bucks in advanced on my 250R roller now you guys talk like this. the only real problem i had with TRR was the shipping. it was way slow. i hope that dont happen this time TRR esse. cause im tired of not riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i stay bored since i have no running trikes.

ATC-Eric
12-31-2007, 10:27 AM
come on esse's your scaring me. i sent him 100bucks in advanced on my 250R roller now you guys talk like this. the only real problem i had with TRR was the shipping. it was way slow. i hope that dont happen this time TRR esse. cause im tired of not riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i stay bored since i have no running trikes.

Dont worry to much. I saw part of your 250r roller at TF (if this is one and the same) and it seemed pretty decent.

Bryan Raffa
12-31-2007, 10:40 AM
ya I saw it too ..and it didnt look like a roller to me..but the frame looked good

chris200x
12-31-2007, 10:47 AM
ya I saw it too ..and it didnt look like a roller to me..but the frame looked good

That dont seem to matter... you gotta get the kid to ship the stuff in the first place. :lock:

I'll never do business with him thats for sure!

Dirtcrasher
12-31-2007, 12:00 PM
That stuff is 100% pure junk. I feel bad for you getting screwed over like that. It looks like its been sitting outside. I should ship that stuff back to him and make him pay for it.

Yeah, it doesn't look too good. If I needed some kind of rim/tire setup my offer would be about 25$ for that pair there...

Black86tri-z
12-31-2007, 02:48 PM
how much did you pay and for what and what did you recieve

storm_impulse
12-31-2007, 03:50 PM
hey TRR. i was wondering if you can go ahead and ship it. i know you didnt rip me off or anything but by the time i get it i might be in my 20's. j/k im just bored as hell and need something to do. im good for it you know it. i helped you buy shoes now help me cure my bordism.

ProCarbine2k1
12-31-2007, 08:27 PM
Hey Sblt, is there any way you can contact his local police station and file a report? Not sure how it works really, maybe you could even file a small claims suit. Dont know what else you could do, its sad that you have to do anything at all.. feel for ya.
Even if you dont get your money back, hopefully you can burn this kids arse for pulling a stunt like this, maybe he wont be able to do it to someone else.

Howdy
01-01-2008, 04:58 PM

The picture thing has been fixed for 2 days. So what is your excuse for the delay now?
Howdy

Yamahondaman
01-01-2008, 05:14 PM
DANG !! Three Pages ? .. GIT EM RAG'S !!!! :lol:

SYKO
01-01-2008, 05:40 PM
both me and Yamahondaman heve both delt with him numeruous times, it may be the fact that we delt with him face to face then anything threw mail that the transactions have went well. Honestly hes a decent KID....and no matter what he says and does he is just that a KID. We all have done things that were over our head or shady when we were his age, hell Ive lost money and parts to a member here and never got anything back or nothing I took it like a grain of salt moved on and deal with people that are faitfull and reputable now.

400exguy
01-02-2008, 05:25 PM
None of my business...never dealt with him....dont know all the facts...but kid or not stand up and deliver to the deal ya make. Just my .02 cents

Bryan Raffa
01-02-2008, 05:48 PM
DANG !! Three Pages ? .. GIT EM RAG'S !!!! :lol:

controll your boy...:lol:

storm_impulse
01-02-2008, 10:17 PM
i have delt with TRR and have had no problems. hell im a kid 2. ill be turning 19 on the 27th. TRR is such a good esse that he agreed to ship my 250R when i only put 100 down on it. if that aint kool then i dont know what is. i agree with syko... TRR is a good kid. we all have some kinda problems like this, infact about 2 years ago i sold a complete turbo setup for a geo storm. the guy didnt get it for almost 5 months later. i got blamed for ripping him off blah blah blah. but when he did get the stuff he felt like a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited*. not only that he got his paypal fund refunded. i lost out both ways. i said phuck it and went on with selling.

sblt500r
01-02-2008, 11:28 PM
i paid $265 for the kx parts i bought from him. which i don't belive the parts were worth that.

storm, i think he only shipped your 250r because of this thread. if i didn't start this crap i think e would have taken his marry old time.

i don't think all the blame is because his a kid. i've gotten screwed by a few adults on forums also. i'm just getting really sick of people ripping people off online.

i probably won't get anythig out of this, but maybe people will think twice before dealing with him.

storm_impulse
01-03-2008, 12:08 AM
TRR i dont know if your going to reply to this thread? i would try to atleat back myself up. anyways, i was just wondering what parts your selling dizzatrousfun69 (spelling)? its not the parts off my roller is it? u said my roller only needed a bearing carrier, and back wheels and tires and motor. please tell me your not sellig stuff off it?

team-red-rider
01-05-2008, 10:28 PM
heres the claim form...@so plz stop going on about it...IT WAS FILED

DeePa
01-05-2008, 10:39 PM
how come its typed on?

sblt500r
01-05-2008, 10:55 PM
it doesn't say when it was filed or claim denied. oh and you did say it was for $1000!!! i even told you i didn't want it for $1000 as it wouldn't be granted. as the parts arent worth anywhere near that much.

so whats with that date 2/26/07? and why is your phone number blocked out? were all family here!!!

oh and where are the pics of the denied claimes? you should have 3 of them???

Brockey
01-05-2008, 11:14 PM
Holy crap. I thinks I'd be paying someone a visit no matter what the distance is. Gotta get this straighten up.

team-red-rider
01-05-2008, 11:30 PM
thats teh 2nd one...i tried 2..one for 1200 and one for 300....neither went throgh..honestly im sick of hearing u wine give me your freaking paypal addy and ill send u 100

DeePa
01-05-2008, 11:34 PM
caught in the act

honda250sx
01-05-2008, 11:39 PM
first 1000, then 1200, now a typed up one for 300. lol. All chit rolls down hill.

team-red-rider
01-05-2008, 11:44 PM
excuse me? ITS A TYPED FORM U EMAIL TO DHL!!! AND THE 1200 WAS DECLARED VALUE SO F$%#$ #$%

ATC-Eric
01-05-2008, 11:49 PM
What is with that date: 2/26/2007?

bark bark?

team-red-rider
01-05-2008, 11:55 PM
dunno? supossed to be a 6.....ill take a pic of the paper copy i have later if i feel like itr.

DeePa
01-06-2008, 12:09 AM
classifieds should be limited to 18 years old and older...

TwoHundredEx
01-06-2008, 12:13 AM
classifieds should be limited to 18 years old and older...

Hey now, don't go and do that.... I still need parts. :D

ATC-Eric
01-06-2008, 12:25 AM
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n73/ericbs200/thread%20bombs/smells-like-bullsh-t.jpg

250rfreak
01-06-2008, 12:51 AM
thats pretty damn funny i say you send him it all back trr for all of this bs

Mosh
01-06-2008, 10:03 AM
Wow!What a train wreck!

Those parts look,well, pretty rough to me.

Dirtcrasher
01-06-2008, 11:03 AM
That date its signed is 3 months before It got shipped :wondering ..... Interesting:lol:

:banned: :postwhore :banned: :postwhore :w00t: :beer :Bounce :rolleyes:

chris200x
01-06-2008, 11:07 AM
/here's a thought tRR.. why dont you go away and never come back here. Everyone has called you out and your unalbe to prove nothing. all it is lies...

I feel bad for ya shawn.. I know its frustrationg. At least the mods have brought this to everyone attention so perhaps noone will do business with this child again. I know this dont help you out really at all. but this public lynching sure is an intresting read! LMAO!!!

It's just like howdy said it would be ealier... "give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves"!

Rm250RF900R
01-06-2008, 11:18 AM
This is some juicy stuff.

ceaserthethird
01-06-2008, 11:49 AM
Will never buy anything from TTR ... Smell's like teen Spirt LOL

Got any Part's ?

Why don't they ban people like this ? ? ?

200x350xtriz250
01-06-2008, 12:33 PM
Will never buy anything from TTR ...
Why don't they ban people like this ? ? ?

couldn't have said it better myself:banned:

dizasterzrfun69
01-06-2008, 02:41 PM
you ever ship out my parts TRR?

JasonB
01-06-2008, 03:54 PM
LOUD NOISES!!!

wait what I mean this thread is entertaining

badasskfx
01-06-2008, 06:17 PM
"oooooohhhhhhh take the money and run..........woooo hoooo hooo!"
steve miller band

Yamahondaman
01-06-2008, 06:34 PM
( FIVE ) Pages Now ?... DANG ! :w00t:
GO STEVE !!! keep the cash and don't worry

ATC-Eric
01-06-2008, 07:36 PM
( FIVE ) Pages Now ?... DANG ! :w00t:
GO STEVE !!! keep the cash and don't worry

Thats a good thing to promote on the site:rolleyes:

Suprised to be reading this from you.

Yamahondaman
01-06-2008, 07:51 PM
Well ?? it's the Internet .. i guess ANY Stupid Human can type ANYTHING ?
It's just sad that ( FIVE ) Pages of the same ole - Same Ole Stuff GITS OLD..
GIT OVER IT .... YOU AIN'T GONNA GIT YOUR STINK'N MONEY OR PART'S !!!
GO MOW THE YARD,PULL WEED'D,PAINT THE FENCE,CAULK THE OLD SHINGLES

team-red-rider
01-06-2008, 08:15 PM
go ahead ....say what u want...my offer of 100 refund is null and void....and dizasterz...yes its shipping tomorrow prolly

chris200x
01-06-2008, 09:02 PM
Are you serious man? Your going to honestly promote bad business practices by your little flunky trr? I dont know if I should be suprised after seeing how my brother and the rest of the board didnt make a stink about your impeller messin up his and others' triz's. But seriously, TRR is a little punk and it doesnt reflect well on you for standing by him. Kinda hoping your just joking around cause you seemed alot cooler at trikefest 07 than you do now :confused:

if the moderators dont lock threads on this site for stuff like this, do they lock threads for threats of physical violence towards trr:naughty: The other 5 forums Im on dont put up with crap like this :banned:

Talkin bout ronnies little buddy steve...

Very Well said in your post there bud. Ronnie I hope was joking (what he likes to do quite often) and he is also a great asset to the sight. As is SBLT500r (shawn) who has been making us aluminum and billet parts for us trikers the last year or so. and even rebuilt a few members engines and has all great feedbackkk... See it's folks like this,,, memebres that we need to keep around our beloved forums.

.... not folks that are gonna rip people off. IMO. :banned:

Louis Mielke
01-06-2008, 09:07 PM
Guys, notice the SARCASM. I know its hard to tell on da inerwebs and stuff like dat but it's there.

Russell 350X
01-06-2008, 09:25 PM
TRR needs to be banned, end of story. And he needs to refund everyone hes screwed over.

team-red-rider
01-06-2008, 09:51 PM
TRR needs to be banned, end of story. And he needs to refund everyone hes screwed over.

everyone hahaha funny..ive sent shawn his stuff + made that claim ....its over ok..end it ..i have witnesses to waht i sent..and wen i sent it..i have DHL receipts from the stuff i sent. i have emails from dhl from when i sent it stating that it was delieved...ok....END IT...have ne probs call me cell 239 246 9426...like it or not..idc anymore

storm_impulse
01-06-2008, 11:03 PM
well i have talked to TRR and im not a bit worried about anything. he said exactly when he is gonna ship it and i agreed. just like last time we done business. hell i even sent money in advanced on my 250R. im not the type to jump on someones ass just cause something happened while it was being shipped. if TRR shipped the parts and something happened, then he made a few claims then he is living up to his end of the deal. just like anyother deal. once the parts leave someones hands and there is proof that it was shipped then whatever happened isnt his fault. if you agreed to buy his parts then right there its your fault for agreeing. if your uncertain then dont agree to the deal. back out befor its to late. plain and simple. after 5 pages of bitching it seems like some people would see it that way. but others need to bash the shiot outta a kid just because 1 deal went bad cause of the shipping companys responsibiltiy of keeping the package safe untill delivered. i dissagree with any post in this thread that have bashed TRR for this deal when they havent delt with him befor. if you havent delt with TRR then stay outta this thread. some people here are naggin when they dont have a right. you know what. this thread should be closed. TRR provided the proof that he had and the other guy still isnt happy so there for i doubt this will ever be resolved. take your losses and stop crying jeez. ya win some ya loose some. thats life and thats just how things work.

sblt500r
01-06-2008, 11:41 PM
storm, you don't know the full story, and i don't think anyone else does, about the shipping and the claim. trr said the cylinder was useable, if it wasn't he would either find me another or send me something in place of it, to keep his name good. when i got it, it had just been thrown in the box, not padded at all. so during shipping it got damaged, banged around with the few other parts he sent me, plus it was in poor shape before i got it. the packaging inside the box isn't dhl's fault. it was trr's idea to file the claim, because he said it would go through easy and he would get me a refund from dhl. i truely wanted no part of the claim part. i only bring it up to show how he has been lying to me.

also storm, i only bought parts from him, because he assured me so much that they were good and useable, and if not he would send me all kinds of extras to make up for it. i was going by his word, and the few blurry pics he sent me. as he always seems to have camera problems.

steve, if your going to refund me some cash, send me a postal money order. you know i don't take paypal. and you have my address, if you somehow lost it with all those recipts, i'll post it for you. and if that claim ever goes through, you keep it, and just send me the 100 bucks. you earned it.

Tri-ZNate
01-06-2008, 11:58 PM
and the few blurry pics he sent me. as he always seems to have camera problems.

Could not agree more

Black86tri-z
01-10-2008, 08:25 PM
why don't you go to trike fest and beat his ass?

84honda200s
01-10-2008, 08:32 PM
i dont think he wants to go to jail for being riped by trr. now if trr would have stole my trike oooooo man he'd be dead....... well on a bed for sure.

jeffatc250r
01-11-2008, 02:09 PM
:lol: Hey team TOUCH HOLE! Evidently your number is bogus! AN operator picks up and says its not a valid number. You are nothing but lies, and lies on top of that to cover other lies. You rip off other people to get a few bucks and feel no remorse about it. People like YOU are why we have to lock our houses and cars. Your a thief plain and simple. :rolleyes:

RID3R
01-12-2008, 05:00 AM
why don't you go to trike fest and beat his ass?

Now, theres an idea...

Yamahondaman
01-12-2008, 07:55 PM
Now, theres an idea...

THAT will NEVER Happen... somebody NEEDS another Idea

Tri-ZNate
01-13-2008, 04:22 AM
Is he not aloud at trikefest??? Or just lose the fighting aspect?

loose the fighting aspect. Beating a kid might get you into more trouble than you'd like

sblt500r
01-23-2008, 03:52 PM
finally took some pics of the stuff he sent me. if anyone wanted to see it!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/sblt/100_0015.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/sblt/100_0089.jpg

see the ridge at the top of the bore is all eaten away. a gasket won't seal that
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/sblt/100_0086.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/sblt/100_0104.jpg

250rfreak
01-23-2008, 04:16 PM
looks like a box of crap!!

team-red-rider
01-23-2008, 06:24 PM
Hey You Looser>>>>>it Wasnt Like That When U Got It And You Know It>>>!

Brockey
01-23-2008, 06:37 PM
Ouch what a pile of crud. I dont know. If you sunk them in Salt water for months they wouldnt look that bad.

TravEX
01-23-2008, 07:56 PM
Was it packed like that?

Dirtcrasher
01-23-2008, 08:06 PM
Clutch basket is broke, damage on the cylinder, I'm sure the crank is probably junk, NASTY powervalve, clutch cover broke - looks like that motor sat for a long time.... And then got ran over by a big truck, lol......

sblt500r
01-23-2008, 10:33 PM
Hey You Looser>>>>>it Wasnt Like That When U Got It And You Know It>>>!

whos the loser? you must have a short memory of what you sold me. why would i try and fake these parts? what am i gonna gain from it? these parts are exactly how i recieved them. i've kept them in the same box that they came in. inside away from the elements. because i thought there was gonna be a dhl guy looking at them. i'll have to upload the pics you sent me from the begining. but there blurry so you may not be able to see much.

sblt500r
01-23-2008, 11:00 PM
trr, do these pics look familur??? even in the same white container

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/sblt/SUNP0004.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/sblt/SUNP0003.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/sblt/SUNP0007.jpg

Russell 350X
01-24-2008, 12:33 AM
What a mess!! :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned:

400exguy
01-24-2008, 01:58 AM
Im not being an ass or anything...but even though this whole thread is funny, nothing is going to come out of it. Learn a few things from this thread 1. People that have gotten screwed are going to get nothing in return 2. TRR isnt going to get banned:confused:

Somekindofjerk
01-24-2008, 02:26 AM
Hey TRR SBLT500R. This thread obviously isnt getting anything accomplished. Bottom line is that you bought junk parts, paid too much for them and theres not a whole lot you can do about it other than warn other of his ways SBLT500R and you have obviously done that.

TRR no offense but your not lookin so hot right now. Best thing you can do is flat out tell the truth and try to save whats left of the name you had for yourself.

BTW... SBLT500R if you dont want those parts ill take them!

Russell 350X
01-24-2008, 11:53 AM
[QUOTE= TRR no offense but your not lookin so hot right now. Best thing you can do is flat out tell the truth and try to save whats left of the name you had for yourself[/QUOTE]

That jackoff dosent have a good name here anymore, he screwed up to bad.

chris200x
01-24-2008, 12:24 PM
Here's an idea that just came to me... since they wont ban him why don't one of the mods change his user title to "don't do business with me I rip people off"

This way even if he tries to do business through pm's folks will still see he's a loser. I know this don't help Shawn.. but it may help protect members in the future.

just a thought...

DarkestGKnight
01-24-2008, 01:01 PM
this should be posted as a sticky in the classifieds, so everyone knows not to do business.

sblt500r
01-24-2008, 10:35 PM
i know i won't get anything out of this. its more to show people what he sells and how he acts. if i knew this before hand i won't have ever dealt with him. maybe now others will take there money elsewhere.

SWIGIN
01-24-2008, 10:51 PM
Here's an idea that just came to me... since they wont ban him why don't one of the mods change his user title to "don't do business with me I rip people off"

This way even if he tries to do business through pm's folks will still see he's a loser. I know this don't help Shawn.. but it may help protect members in the future.

just a thought...

one problem.....i never read those things

400exguy
01-25-2008, 12:36 AM
I have been following this thread from the begining but I cant remember and im to lazy to look...but has there been a reason from Billy or Howdy as to why they wont ban him? I mean there are enough people bitchin about him so just get rid of him. I have seen less serious stuff taken more serious on here before (post something thats been covered *Edited**Edited* and your beat down like a redheaded step child):beer

honda_atc200es
01-25-2008, 09:19 PM
now this is rediculous guys, hes just a kid, the comments are going too far.

Dirtcrasher
01-25-2008, 09:36 PM
Yeah he's a kid, but old enough to join and actively participate in this forum and also able to buy and sell here.

If he doesn't make things right with SBLT, the mods should give the kid a "scarlet letter" and a warning under his forum name.

Has he done this to more than one person? If there is more evidence then he needs to go because he'll do it again.

He has obviously lied and mislead the buyer which isn't good as a seller for this message board and everyone should be warned.

Not that it matters much, but were these parts 100$ shipped, 200$?? What was the actual transaction? I mean, how bad did TRR actually mislead you? Everything shown in the pictures was complete junk and I'm certain that the shipping wasn't cheap either. They should have been listed as "free parts, you pay shipping".

Don't you agree TRR?? Man up and make some good of this aside from a claim that appears to have never happened. Either a big refund or pay the reurn shipping for your parts with a full refund is how I see this.

Howdy
01-25-2008, 09:39 PM
I have been following this thread from the begining but I cant remember and im to lazy to look...but has there been a reason from Billy or Howdy as to why they wont ban him? I mean there are enough people bitchin about him so just get rid of him. I have seen less serious stuff taken more serious on here before (post something thats been covered *Edited**Edited* and your beat down like a redheaded step child):beer

I haven't been online as much as I need to be to take care of things ( got a bunch of things going on here locally ). How ever I will be doing some things here shortly.

Howdy

team-red-rider
01-26-2008, 12:27 AM
Final closing note: you get what u payfor, AS-IS NO REFUNDS really does mean AS-IS NO REFUNDS and goodbye 3ww.........if u need me for something......erm well just dont need anything cuz i dont care :|

edog
01-26-2008, 12:49 AM
I will miss him.......

chris200x
01-26-2008, 12:51 AM
I will miss him.......

Careful.... your next! :eek: :lol: :postwhore

Orangecnty250r
01-26-2008, 12:52 AM
Final closing note: you get what u payfor, AS-IS NO REFUNDS really does mean AS-IS NO REFUNDS and goodbye 3ww.........if u need me for something......erm well just dont need anything cuz i dont care :|

Thats a pretty stand up way to go:lock: :lock:

Billy Golightly
01-26-2008, 01:09 AM
Well, hmmm... trr don't anybody type t r r all together...

The Goat
01-26-2008, 01:13 AM
http://members.fortunecity.com/rlschatz/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/familyguy2uu.jpg

so i take it i'm not the only one who's view of the forum is going all screwy, billy?

Billy Golightly
01-26-2008, 01:19 AM
No actually, while he was in chat begging me to delete his account, and going on about how he didn't care anymore, and then he said that, it just proved even further that he was full of *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* and was screwin people. It just amazed he actually said it, so since hes leaving anyways, I had to make a random-strikesque smilie with his nick to remind everybody everytime his its mentioned.

Nick_R_23
01-26-2008, 01:34 AM
Wow...this thread is funny!!! :lol: Nice touch with the smiley Billy.

Oh well, at least he was nice enough when he left to save Billy or Howdy the trouble, and banned himself. :banned:

-Nick :TrikesOwn

chris200x
01-26-2008, 01:58 AM
Umm... I'm lost. someone wanna explain this to me?

what smilie? where?

I gotta admit. I'm pretty tight with sblt.. he even pm'ed me beforehand asking if I thought it was cool to do business with this clown. and me being the dumb ass I am said.. "well he's always on the forums and has a few good Fb's" I said why not... :eek: So I feel kinda responsible in a way..:crazy:

I'm glad he's gone.. I've been ripped off on the forums before and I'm glad there's one less thing to worry about now! Us trikers gotta watch each other's back.:shiftyeyes:

HEY! what do I gotta do around here to git my own smilie? :confused:

TravEX
01-26-2008, 10:05 AM
Chris, if you type t r r together, you get trr

edog
01-26-2008, 10:28 AM
t r r ................trr trr trr trr trr

Erics350x
01-26-2008, 11:17 PM
My turn trr

honda250sx
01-26-2008, 11:50 PM
seeya totally royal retard

250rfreak
01-27-2008, 12:24 AM
whats up with that thing? the conversation btween trr and syko

250rfreak
01-27-2008, 12:25 AM
what in the hell.......trr trr trr trr trr trr trr trr :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

69HemiGTX
01-27-2008, 03:33 AM
I've read this thread since the beginning, and while I don't like to get in anyone's business, I do have some comments.

First of all, Stephen, I highly doubt you will be missed. You have made yourself look like the juvenile you are trying really hard to be. You burned some members here, thought you could get away with it because you were separated by distance, got called out, and made a fool of yourself. I just have to wonder what values your parents have taught you or if you were even listening if they did. Judging by your actions, I suspect you will grow into an immature adult and continue to do the same things to everyone you meet. I know you haven't left, you're just not logged in so the mods can't see when you're here. You still read this thread, and everyone knows it. The only advice I can give you is think twice about what you do because it may come back to really bite you later. I wouldn't do it, but believe me, I've seen some people get shot over stuff like this. It's up to you.

SBLT, as sad as it is, wonder boy is just that, a boy. He has no conscience, manners, respect, or self-worth. He's one of the "next generation" of degenerates, and he likes it. Sadly, you'll never get any money back from him because he has no remorse for being a liar and a thief. Someone will give him his dues some day, I can guarantee that.

One other thing, as far as everyone saying "he's just a kid," let me pose this question: would you have done the same thing when you were 17? Age has nothing to do with it. Respect, honesty, and pride in one's actions do, and he has none of them. I would never do something like this (and never have) because I would hate to tarnish my reputation and family name. I'm proud of who I am and who I came from, and I will never harm that in any way. Like I said, he's immature and has no sympathy for what he does. It's too bad that there are some kids out there who are just that - kids, both in body and in mind.

250rfreak
01-27-2008, 03:37 AM
im a kid but i dont pull bs like that i was toughtt right! he is prolly the guest thats on here now.

The Goat
01-27-2008, 06:26 PM
as someone very few years that kids senior, I really must say it's rather disgusting to say the least. but at the same time, it may be time for this thread to go the way of the dodo.

Yamahauler
01-27-2008, 06:56 PM
I always thought that kid was up to something. Always lieing. Like when he put a Honda 450r transmission in his 200s.:rolleyes:

ohhhhh and the ATT's I was so excited about those

edog
01-27-2008, 07:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHtyA0qTnTE

SYKO
01-27-2008, 07:38 PM
ok that made sense

Tri-ZNate
01-27-2008, 09:21 PM
Like when he put a Honda 450r transmission in his 200s.:rolleyes:

I thought it was his 110 :lol:. Him and his buddy had a welder, thats all you need to make a bunch of unsafe machines

Remington700
01-31-2008, 07:54 PM
Sucks that respectable board members got screwed by trr, BUT...

...can't say I didn't warn you!

I'm not going to start anymore crap on this site anymore. Only polite posts are gonna come from this user from now on!

SYKO
01-31-2008, 07:56 PM
OK? didnt warn us? sure with all those posts you posted about it right???

ATC-Eric
01-31-2008, 08:04 PM
OK? didnt warn us? sure with all those posts you posted about it right???

yeah Im confused as well:wondering

Whats your angle Remington?

AND SYKO! Whurs my kookie!!!???!?!?!!?!?

SYKO
01-31-2008, 08:13 PM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/3yzo0iesh2.jpg

ATC-Eric
01-31-2008, 08:20 PM
:lol: Funny, I always pictured you looked like a cat! :lol:

The Goat
01-31-2008, 09:47 PM
a cat or a pu**y?

just kidding syko...ready to come down there saturday. i may throw mardi gras beads out the window the whole way to georgia

dreadhed
Sucks that respectable board members got screwed by trr, BUT...

I'm not going to start anymore crap on this site anymore. Only polite posts are gonna come from this user from now on!
:wondering :wondering :wondering :wondering What?

Howdy
Question: Has anyone even been contacted by T R R about any solution to their dealing gone bad? You can PM me that info if you don't want post it. All PM'd info remains Private unless instructed other wise.
Howdy

dreadhed
01-31-2008, 09:51 PM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/3yzo0iesh2.jpg

Oh man that is funny..thanks for the laugh.

SYKO
01-31-2008, 10:07 PM
Oh man that is funny..thanks for the laugh.

I try to appeal to all genders and ages.....:naughty:

thefox
01-31-2008, 11:07 PM
i dunno but this time im buying a 84 250R roller and i hope everything goes ok. this will be my 2nd time dealing with TRR.

You ever get the roller impulse?

my turn hehehe... trr

Tri-ZNate
01-31-2008, 11:24 PM
Sucks that respectable board members got screwed by team Rump Raider, BUT...

Good To Hear Mike, Keep preachin the good word. And Good to see your sorry :postwhore butt back here

TravEX
02-01-2008, 12:46 AM
Is Remington700 Mike Ham!?

chris200x
02-01-2008, 01:12 AM
Mike Ham!?

:banned: Idiot :shiftyeyes::welcome:

trr

storm_impulse
02-05-2008, 09:51 AM
You ever get the roller impulse?

my turn hehehe... trr

nope didnt get a roller, a word, a e-mail, a phone call, or anything. i should have lisented. now im *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*. lost out on over 150 bucks and didnt get *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*. paypal wont issue a refund cause it has been over 30 days. im pissed really pissed. if i lived near TRR id roll his ass around in the road a few times and show him what it feels like to get punked. i even bought a motor for the roller that costed 400 bucks. fully rebuilt bad ass motor and now i cant use it cause i have no roller. i should have learned from other members. ohwell. ya win some ya lose some i guess. it just sucks.

SYKO
02-05-2008, 10:02 AM
DUDE so your just droppin it? man F that! thats alot of cheez to loose man! you cant let a punk azz win like that, you got his adress call the police! and what was this roller? the air cooled R?

storm_impulse
02-05-2008, 10:22 AM
yep suppost to be a complete air fooler. there is nothing else i can do. i called paypal and told them what happened and also told them that most everyone on this here forum would vouch and say that he is a crook. they said since it was over 30days old that they cant do anything. so i begged and begged so they have opened 2 dispute cases. 1 for 100.00 and the other for 37.00. i just hope they refund my cash. if so that will be nice. it just sucks that he done this. i mean damn. the first transaction went good. the stupid part is i wasnt even done giving him money. so he just phucked hisself outta the rest of the cash.

Mosh
02-05-2008, 01:40 PM
Chalk Cosmicquads on the burnt list as well.

Bad thing is,he did not even have to give us much money.12 bucks and ship 2 junk seats to us.

Couldnt even complete that deal.

Now if you will excuse me,I have to go apply some ointment to my backside.

Thanks TRR

atctim
02-05-2008, 02:21 PM
Looks like he is still pretty active over on myspace. here is his page

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=34256649

Looks like he likes to mis-represent himself too - look a tthe trikes in his pics - and notice he never corrects people who mistake them as being his.

So anyway - try contacting him this way - Hmmmmmmmm What a POSER!

250rfreak
02-05-2008, 02:23 PM
what a dick where does he live west coast or east coast?

atctim
02-05-2008, 02:27 PM
He lives in Florida - but his myspace page says Alabama.

Looks like a con man in the making

sblt500r
02-05-2008, 02:28 PM
Stephen Collins
8431 bogart dr
north fort myers florida 33917

Macs
02-05-2008, 03:07 PM
Please do not read the comments on the pictures. I think it made me dumber with all the LOL's

RedRider_AK
02-05-2008, 05:42 PM
Looks like he is still pretty active over on myspace. here is his page. Looks like he likes to mis-represent himself too - look a the trikes in his pics - and notice he never corrects people who mistake them as being his.

What a POSER!

AMEN. I went over there. He's got pics of two 350X's, both very nice and clean, tons of goodies, and people are all saying "oh would you sell it!" or even "hey, I didn't see this at your house!" :banned:

I have yet to see any pictures on his myspace of his enormous junkyard of (crappy) parts, all his crappy trikes that he actually rides and owns, or his mysterious ATT. He also says on his front page that he "races trikes". He must be talking about his sweet pimped out 110 with a 450R tranny in it. :D

Basically, he's a :postwhore and a laughing stock, and if he leaves 3ww, GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH. :beer

Macs
02-05-2008, 06:01 PM
and people are all saying "oh would you sell it!" or even "hey, I didn't see this at your house!"

You forgot to put LOL on there!

RedRider_AK
02-05-2008, 06:08 PM
You forgot to put LOL on there!

Ooops. Sorry, my bad.

HEY LOL I DIDNT LOL SEE THIS IN YOUR LOL YARD LOL IT MUST HAVE LOL BEEN HIDING UNDER YOUR ATT'S AND YOUR RACING 110! LOL

Is that better? :welcome:

SYKO
02-05-2008, 06:39 PM
you guys should make a myspace page for him! and put all the aswesom pics fo crap he has posted up here on it! then become freinds with him. and become freinds with all his freinds and show everyone who he really is now.

RedRider_AK
02-05-2008, 06:46 PM
you guys should make a myspace page for him! and put all the aswesom pics fo crap he has posted up here on it! then become freinds with him. and become freinds with all his freinds and show everyone who he really is now.

I was highly considering adding him to my friends and then flaming him on his pictures, BUT, he can always delete your comments and stuff, so it's not really worth the time to me. Someone should make a "reality VS digital world" collage of him on his crappy trike on Trikefest, and "his" cool trikes on Myspace. :rolleyes:

Macs
02-05-2008, 06:54 PM

I think that is a must!!!! Who here is good at myspace???

The Goat
02-05-2008, 07:09 PM
you name it...i can do it

ProCarbine2k1
02-05-2008, 07:40 PM
Goat Im still waiting on those T shirts you were going to make!!

bp739
02-05-2008, 07:57 PM
You guys really need to give this clown the CHARLIE WENTZEL treatment...:D http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=78698 he definitely deserves it.....

Russell 350X
02-06-2008, 12:22 AM
TRR needs to get smacked upside the head with a concrete block. Is he even on 3WW anymore?

The Goat
02-06-2008, 12:47 AM
haha...I was kidding about the tshirts...but I can throw a myspace together in a matter of one class at school. If members honestly wish to contribute pics and so on.

Howdy
02-06-2008, 01:01 AM
TRR needs to get smacked upside the head with a concrete block. Is he even on 3WW anymore?

Nope, He got help in Leaving. ;)
Howdy

Russell 350X
02-06-2008, 01:03 AM
Nope, He got help in Leaving. ;)
Howdy

Good to know :w00t:

Tri-ZNate
02-06-2008, 06:46 AM
haha...I was kidding about the tshirts...but I can throw a myspace together in a matter of one class at school. If members honestly wish to contribute pics and so on.

we'll all find pics, here is my personal favorite

That little rare KLT rider :lol:

200xman
02-06-2008, 07:50 AM
The look of disgust on Tim's face is priceless!!! Does anyone have pics of him on the utility course? He only made it a half lap on a borrowed bike and then took off in shame.

atctim
02-06-2008, 10:12 AM
And look at Shelly in the background - she looks more disgusted than I do!!!!!!!

SYKO
02-06-2008, 10:19 AM
I can hear him now in that photo! "oh yea the klt totaly took the double, I was pinned 5th gear at 80 to!"

johnny's X
02-06-2008, 11:05 AM
This thread is gotta to be up there in one of the best to read. I am at work and have been reading this for an hour. I have never done business with this jack but after seeing that pic I know exactly who he is. He had the biggest pos at TF. It says in his myspace that TF 08 is a deffinate. I would love to see him there and get his as* thrown into the pond, that is after we shove the famous air horn up his butt. O speaking of that Walmart sells the airhorns by the case. I already have mine ready to go.

atctim
02-06-2008, 11:30 AM
I seriously doubt he will go to TF08 - he has no means of getting there. He bummed a ride in 07

bp739
02-06-2008, 11:32 AM
Did ya ever see this site?
http://www.rottenneighbor.com/ :twisted:
You can zoom in on the address and add a comment.....:twisted:

chris200x
02-06-2008, 11:34 AM
we'll all find pics, here is my personal favorite

That little rare KLT rider :lol:

He kinda looks like a mini ronnie. :lol:

So shawn.. after reading through this post are you feeling any better? :rolleyes: :naughty:

SYKO
02-06-2008, 11:59 AM
I seriously doubt he will go to TF08 - he has no means of getting there. He bummed a ride in 07

dont you know?? hes got a srt 4 turbocharges 1986 dodge aries that runs 10 in the quarter mile! and its got a hitch!

:w00t:

Yamahauler
02-06-2008, 12:22 PM
Does it have a viper transmission? i bet it does

storm_impulse
02-06-2008, 12:38 PM
prolly has a fartcan that adds 900hp. or maybe a 440 6 pack under the hood.

the great gazoo
02-06-2008, 05:24 PM
BUHAHAHAHA!!! That pic of him says it all!
I've ALWAYS had a bad vibe from that boy, claiming he has/built an ATC120R or something just as ridiculous, I can't remember the cc's he was obvoiusly LYING about. Also- I nearly pissed myself when I saw his "new" title under his Name, TOOO funny!!!

Tri-ZNate
02-06-2008, 05:37 PM
I can hear him now in that photo! "oh yea the klt totaly took the double, I was pinned 5th gear at 80 to!"

Actually Syko, I believe that pic is from after he got TOWED back and Tim hooked him up with some corn to keep his battery secured :lol: :w00t:

The Goat
02-06-2008, 05:43 PM
looking at that picture, I honestly feel bad about making fun of him...judging by the photo, I'm thinking he may have a chromosome disorder.

atctim
02-06-2008, 10:48 PM
LOL - he had his battery totally suspended by the terminal wires. LOL - I figured - what better way to shim the wrong sized battery up to the right height than to use a partial ear of Corn!!! I figured it really fit the bill - plus it was approved by Raffa!

Bryan Raffa
02-06-2008, 11:13 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

then after that we pulled the spark plug wire off and watched him for hours trying to get it to start!!!!LMFAO!!!!:lol: :lol:

Billy Golightly
02-06-2008, 11:30 PM
Hes currently in chat getting flogged by about 15 different people.

ATC-Eric
02-07-2008, 01:16 AM
Man I missed the public beating in chat!

That sucks! :mad:

storm_impulse
02-07-2008, 01:18 AM
i missed it to man cause of my POS computer

TravEX
02-07-2008, 08:33 AM
I was in and out of the chat. Was that phone # he gave out legit?

400exguy
02-07-2008, 12:20 PM
I was on for a bit and he was sayin that he burnt everything he had left trike wise and is out of commission for 4-6 weeks due to knee surgery and has no way of shipping out the stuff. Oh yeah he will kill anyone that touches the K car and he has pit bulls protecting his property. LMFAO

Tri-ZNate
02-07-2008, 12:21 PM
yeah, i guess like 5 people called

Russell 350X
02-07-2008, 02:26 PM
To bad to everyone who missed it, it was funny as hell.

Macs
02-07-2008, 02:57 PM
Is there a way to pull up the chat? I would love to see it.

Mr.Jake
02-07-2008, 03:43 PM
check the skateboard vid of his brother on his myspace, he looks like a homo too

Billy Golightly
02-07-2008, 07:30 PM
negative on the chat log, ya snooze ya looze :P

Mosh
02-07-2008, 07:41 PM
That was some good shizit last nite.....:lol: :lol:

SYKO
02-07-2008, 07:45 PM
That was some good shizit last nite.....:lol: :lol:

see its nice to have a punchin bag sometimes huh?

storm_impulse
02-07-2008, 11:17 PM
:( sucks i missed it:cry:

RedRider_AK
02-08-2008, 02:11 PM
then after that we pulled the spark plug wire off and watched him for hours trying to get it to start!!!!LMFAO!!!!

:lol: :lol: I've done that to so many kids here in town.

84honda200s
02-08-2008, 02:29 PM
:lol: :lol: I've done that to so many kids here in town.

im guilty as well. or ill unplug the ground wire that plugs onto the ignition coil.

anyway yea i couldnt join the chat for some danm reason. my pos computer was being a pain in the ars. maybe him and james will be at tf08 chillin ? im going to try to make it there.

GoodKarma
02-09-2008, 11:36 AM
Just to add fuel to the fire:

He purchased something off of Ebay from me. He paid promptly through Paypal, left positive feedback when the package arrived, and then tried to have his bank reverse the payment a couple weeks later. Paypal held the money in my account for a couple of days until they confirmed that he got his package and was pleased at the time with the transaction. I've got Ebay looking into this scam to try and shut his account down.

Just my $.02

Dammit!
02-09-2008, 12:09 PM
Just to add fuel to the fire:

He purchased something off of Ebay from me. He paid promptly through Paypal, left positive feedback when the package arrived, and then tried to have his bank reverse the payment a couple weeks later. Paypal held the money in my account for a couple of days until they confirmed that he got his package and was pleased at the time with the transaction. I've got Ebay looking into this scam to try and shut his account down.

Just my $.02

That's f'ing ridiculous. What is his ebay name?

TravEX
02-09-2008, 12:13 PM
He's gonna piss the wrong guy off one of these days, and they will pay him a visit!

SYKO
02-09-2008, 12:15 PM
so you still have the money right? that sucks man! what was the item?

Macs
02-09-2008, 12:18 PM
Do you have a link to the auction?

Macs
02-09-2008, 12:25 PM
Has anyone had any contact with him since he was booted? Did anyone waiting on parts ever recieve anything?

Howdy
02-09-2008, 12:59 PM
That's f'ing ridiculous. What is his ebay name?

Would you believe: team-red-rider? lol

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=75966

Your Welcome!!
Howdy

Howdy
02-09-2008, 01:06 PM
Just checking his feedback shows something funny. Could this be for his so called "Hot Car" he is driving now? Check it out: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320199836031

Howdy

Macs
02-09-2008, 01:07 PM
It looks like he just bought another trike.

ATC-Eric
02-09-2008, 02:02 PM
CHeck out his auction history, dudes spent round a grand in the past month on electronics!

edog
02-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Wounder what these were for?lol
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=180202210113

His feedback has ? able activity written all over it.:shiftyeyes: trr

Macs
02-09-2008, 02:52 PM
Maybe he is a burnout. That would definatley explain alot.

Actually that would explain everything.

edog
02-09-2008, 02:54 PM
Maybe he is a burnout. That would definatley explain alot.

Actually that would explain everything.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

69HemiGTX
02-10-2008, 01:25 AM
Looks like he's rollin' hard on some 13s. Word, dog. :lol:

http://i22.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/86/1a/2e16_1_b.JPG

BigGreenMachine
02-10-2008, 06:55 PM
I was looking for a KX roller a while back. He messaged me on here with info on his 03 KX250 parts. All I wanted was the chassis. He said $200 shipped..what a deal!!??

I said pics.

The pics of the stuff he was trying to sell me was enough to stay clear. That and when I added him on MSN he came off as some ANNOYING punk kid. Pretty sure I removed him from MSN the next day and I shopped elsewhere.

Sorry Shawn, if I had known you were going after his parts I'd of gotten word to you.

*EDIT* Mike_hammm, way to pat yourself on the back.

RedRider_AK
02-10-2008, 07:04 PM
Looks like he's rollin' hard on some 13s. Word, dog. :lol:

http://i22.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/86/1a/2e16_1_b.JPG

ROFL 13's? My Big Bear is almost that fly! Aren't 13's the same size as a stock Geo Metro, or something? :lol: :lol: