PDA

View Full Version : ron pauls reaction

scrawny
12-31-2007, 01:46 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=332_1198801883

3 weelin geezer
01-19-2008, 02:23 PM
Ron...Who? I haven't see that guy in ANY of the debates at all. What happened to him? no wonder he is right there with the others....Um...who are they again?....

I like what little I see of him though.

scrawny
01-19-2008, 04:10 PM
hes been in all the debates but one where fox news wouldnt let him come on. this guy scares the corperate bureaucrats that have everyones hands in their pockets. he is a fiscal conservative which means he wants to SAVE this country some money, you know...put some value back into the US dollar...maybe put it ahead of the freakin PESO...

we need this guy.

TravEX
01-19-2008, 09:02 PM
AMEN!!!! I like to listen to him!!!!

AND! one of his supporters is The Bunny Ranch in Nevada, he visits there for 'donations', LOL!!!!

Tri-ZNate
01-19-2008, 09:20 PM
Ron would make a great president but he wants to dump the IRS. No WAY will the big wigs let him in, gaurenteed. Red Scare is commin back.

Billy Golightly
01-19-2008, 10:45 PM
I like a few of Ron Pauls ideas, but his view of radical islamists I think is kind of ridiculous. To believe if we "leave" the middle east they will leave us alone is asinine. He also has a pretty strict non-intervention idea/policy. I'd rather drop bombs on someone else before they drop bombs on us, but hey thats just me.

Mike Huckabee is the one that wants to completely remove the IRS and replace it with the FairTax plan. He (Huckabee) is my pick as of right now and will be who I vote for in the primary coming up here in FL.

TravEX
01-19-2008, 11:14 PM
If he takes Florida, he could get the nomination. (Huckabee)

scrawny
01-20-2008, 12:40 AM
think of all the protection we would have if we brought everyone back home to defend THIS turf. thinking that all the technology/military force we have couldnt defend this great land (ya know "defense" LOL cant believe they still call it that when its usually used offensively.) against 3rd world countries with most of our own 20+ year old service pieces is assinine.

he took 2nd today in Nevada today didnt he? last i looked before work he was ahead of mcain.

team-red-rider
01-20-2008, 10:13 AM
vote for Mitt Romney he wants to ship all those damn illigal aliens back to their home country

Billy Golightly
01-20-2008, 12:31 PM
think of all the protection we would have if we brought everyone back home to defend THIS turf. thinking that all the technology/military force we have couldnt defend this great land (ya know "defense" LOL cant believe they still call it that when its usually used offensively.) against 3rd world countries with most of our own 20+ year old service pieces is assinine.

he took 2nd today in Nevada today didnt he? last i looked before work he was ahead of mcain.

See, I just don't think that'll work. Look at Israel, they require ALL of their men to be drafted into the IDF, and they have probably the best networked intelligence agency in the world (The Mossad), they have war technology thats right on par with ours, and they STILL have terrorist problems right on their own soil. I personally don't think its possible to keep the terrorists from networking into a population, the only thing you can really do is keep them busy in someplace they don't want to leave.

I do wish we hard a larger more stronger military, don't get me wrong. And I wish the National Guard could be devoted entirely state side, even doing border patrol work in addition to national disaster stuff.

firehart
01-20-2008, 03:44 PM
That's what gets me. Why is the National Guard in Iraq and not the regular Armed Forces? The National Guard should only be for defense and civil service in our borders.

TravEX
01-20-2008, 04:33 PM
Think about the last time that Canada, Australia, or New Zealand got terrorized/bombed/attacked by Al Queda or the Taliban or another group like that!

Oh wait a minute, THEY HAVEN"T!!! Because they mind their own BUSINESS!!! heheeh

I think our nose has outgrown out face.

Just like Ron Paul says, if China came over here, and TOLD us what president to elect, then puts up embassies everywhere and tells us how to run our government, we would RAISE HELL!!! That is what we have done with Pakistan, and many other countries over there. Yes, we should have some interest in what goes on over there, but STAY out of it. They will kill each other off. They did not attack the USA because we are free and prosperous, but because we have bugged the phuq out of them over there, and they're sick of it.

It's all about oil, and we have plenty here, if we choose to use it.

Billy Golightly
01-20-2008, 07:27 PM
I don't know about New Zealand, but I know that theres been a handful of public knowledge terror busts in Australia, and Canada too. If you go back to New Years Eve 2002 (right after the 9/11 attacks) you'll remember that there was another attack thwarted regarding terrorists from Canada trying to smuggle bombs across the border. And heres an article about another I just learned about with about 5 minutes of Googling: http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2006/06/03/terror-suspects.html

scrawny
01-21-2008, 01:05 AM
no smuggling anything with a few hundred thousand troops protecting the borders back here at home.