PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year Everyone

cajunchilipeper
12-31-2007, 01:09 PM
Hey 3ww Happy New Year.....im Going To Try And Get The Old Beast Running Then Ima Run It Like Hell.......then Ima Drink....shoot Fireworks....and Who Knows What Else.....in Case I Forget Happy New Year..... HAVE A DRINK ON ME....:beer

piroguedog
12-31-2007, 01:30 PM
Same to you, Fellow South Louisianian! I recommend the three in combination. Artillery shell tube strapped to the rear rack, wife riding backwards dropping them in, one hand on the throttle and a Jack on the rocks in the other hand. Laisser le rouge trikes roulez !!!!!!!!!!

cajunchilipeper
12-31-2007, 01:31 PM
How far South you live....
Same to you, Fellow South Louisianian! I recommend the three in combination. Artillery shell tube strapped to the rear rack, wife riding backwards dropping them in, one hand on the throttle and a Jack on the rocks in the other hand. Laisser le rouge trikes roulez !!!!!!!!!!

piroguedog
12-31-2007, 01:33 PM
Port Allen. Jus a cross da river from baton rouge. I will soon be moving towards lafayette to arnaudville where I will have much more room to ride......

cajunchilipeper
12-31-2007, 01:37 PM
lol yea I in Metairie....luckly my parents live on two lots...and there is a ton of neutral gorund for me and man it gets sloppy when it rains.....rained the other day and I went to play and the trike didnt want to play....*Edit* thing wouldnt start....also.... GEAUX TIGERS......I bleed purple and gold....was there for the 2 greatest games this season..took my gf to see Florida..then Auburn...
Port Allen. Jus a cross da river from baton rouge. I will soon be moving towards lafayette to arnaudville where I will have much more room to ride......

Hair Bear Bunch
12-31-2007, 01:45 PM
Happy New Year Everybody!
From across the pond.

piroguedog
12-31-2007, 01:48 PM
i went to just those two games as well. I had an offer for 2 tics to the Ship for 500 but had to pass due to being at a new job when it rolls around. I guess no one but me will know what the neutral ground is. Where ya'at. When I met mad max way up north to by my sx from him, the first thing he said was, "OK, I have to ask. What is a 'pirogue'-dog. For anyone else out there its pronounced "pee row" or "pee rog" depending on what parish (county) you are from. We say "pee row" - a flat bottom swamp/marsh boat that you paddle to shallow honey holes in. Also the name of my chesapeak bay retrieving machine. Hence piroguedog.

Back atcha HBB.

cajunchilipeper
12-31-2007, 01:52 PM
Hell ya I understand *Edited**Edited* lingo......thats how we talk down south....we use words like ya instead of you.....where ya at instead of.....well anything...lolwe are a different breed...
i went to just those two games as well. I had an offer for 2 tics to the Ship for 500 but had to pass due to being at a new job when it rolls around. I guess no one but me will know what the neutral ground is. Where ya'at. When I met mad max way up north to by my sx from him, the first thing he said was, "OK, I have to ask. What is a 'pirogue'-dog. For anyone else out there its pronounced "pee row" or "pee rog" depending on what parish (county) you are from. We say "pee row" - a flat bottom swamp/marsh boat that you paddle to shallow honey holes in. Also the name of my chesapeak bay retrieving machine. Hence piroguedog.

Back atcha HBB.

cajunchilipeper
12-31-2007, 01:55 PM
I think the computer edited my lingo because its to southern...lol
Hell ya I understand *Edited**Edited* lingo......thats how we talk down south....we use words like ya instead of you.....where ya at instead of.....well anything...lolwe are a different breed...

Brockey
12-31-2007, 04:17 PM
Happy New year from way accross the pond. lol. Have a good one.

Eric250R
12-31-2007, 05:25 PM
Happy New Year !!! :beer :beer :w00t:

cajunchilipeper
12-31-2007, 05:38 PM
well its official my New Year isnt gonna be as good as I wanted it to be...cant get the beast running and I have to get rid of one of my 3 wheelers

SmurfanCoke
12-31-2007, 05:57 PM
Happy New year from way accross the pond. lol. Have a good one.

Happy New Year to all from WAY across the pond...:beer

J.D.
12-31-2007, 07:17 PM
Y'all enjoy it....I'll be stuck at work!! At least holiday pay is good :) Drink a few for me too!

cajunchilipeper
12-31-2007, 07:30 PM
Dont worry I got ya covered I will drink 2 for u every time I drink 1.....
Y'all enjoy it....I'll be stuck at work!! At least holiday pay is good :) Drink a few for me too!

blue27
01-01-2008, 02:01 AM
Happy New Year!!!!!!

Another year keeping the old trikes running!!!!!

oldsking86
01-01-2008, 02:04 AM
Happy New Year BUZZED and all lol tmrw should be some good ridin!!! :TrikesOwn :TrikesOwn

luke
01-01-2008, 08:19 AM
Happy New Year to all, from Lincolnshire UK

:beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer