PDA

View Full Version : new years day ride..

Bryan Raffa
01-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Had a blast today I rode from noon to 4 solid.. Great time of year to get out in NY, crashed the Z in a deep water hole and was drenched the 1st half hour.. trails were great perfict combo of snow and bare ground.. the Z ran flawless.. must be karma because this 200x mutt showed up.. and that thing ripped! 4 wheelers,trials bikes,trikes,dirtbikes... we had it all... what a way to spend the day! I must be getting old because Im sore..:TrikesOwn

Bryan Raffa
01-01-2008, 07:11 PM
KILLER HILLS!!!:pics: :pics: that last pic Is a Freakin crazy hill.. STEEP I thought for shure I was going to die on that one..theres a jump in the middle..:cool:

GoodKarma
01-01-2008, 08:34 PM
Wow, looks like an awesome place to ride, and join up with folks! How cold was it?

oldsking86
01-01-2008, 08:36 PM
Awesome stuff Bryan. we went riding today also and yesterday, I'll get some pics up in another thread here shortly

Happy New Year!

Bryan Raffa
01-01-2008, 08:44 PM
Wow, looks like an awesome place to ride, and join up with folks! How cold was it?

was in the 30's snowing,muddy and wet, never really built up mutch mud on the machine, as we kept crossing the crick bottom and the snow help keep it clean.. just my leg up to my thigh was cold from fliping in that hole. if you look at the picture of my z in that water you can see my body print on the other side of the water, it was fliped over on top of me:lol: no one stopped because i was last in line at that time.

At one time there was 30 diffrent bikes out there ..and didnt really take many pictures..as I wanted..I was just happy to be out with everyone..ripping it up

the guys on the dirt bikes had a hell of a time

Bryan Raffa
01-01-2008, 08:53 PM
look at the rear end in this X drum... 350x tank,headlights.. he jammed that thing good..he says it has a HC piston,and port work.. little demon in the tight woods..

brrcuda
01-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Tri-Z still looks the slickest in that batch of rigs. Yeah i like it with about 2 inches of snow - perfect riding conditions.

Bryan Raffa
01-01-2008, 09:20 PM
some had 4 inches and some had none ..it was pretty cool actually.. the kid on the built yfz thought he could hang through the tight woods..but I can thred that Z..and he knew it :naughty:

chris200x
01-01-2008, 09:22 PM
Man... Now I really want to get out and ride. It's gonna be in the 50's here by next weekend!

Bryan Raffa
01-01-2008, 09:27 PM
Cant wait till this saterday...:w00t:

seddon
01-01-2008, 10:02 PM
KILLER HILLS!!!:pics: :pics: that last pic Is a Freakin crazy hill.. STEEP I thought for shure I was going to die on that one..theres a jump in the middle..:cool:

u have never seen a hill till u have been to kemline in lisbon ohio

max
01-02-2008, 01:28 PM
u have never seen a hill till u have been to kemline in lisbon ohio
. Nice pics though. Thanks for sharing.