PDA

View Full Version : Did I break the golden rule?

Aka_am
01-03-2008, 07:04 PM
I have sold off, most of my 250r parts I've collected (along with my 200x stuff and another bike too) for money for college expenses namely an apartment.

And now I have a 400ex which I'm not going to have use for these next 4 years, except maybe a couple times a year :rolleyes: that might have to go so I can get a ps3 or something I could actually use lol.

Have I betrayed the trike community?

edog
01-03-2008, 07:08 PM
Hey where are those pics?

SYKO
01-03-2008, 07:42 PM
naw man... the needs of the many out weigh the needs of a few.... an good education can help you more now then rding trikes... sell it all get a wicked job later. make bookoo bucks, and then buy every trike youve ever wanted! good luck!

Dirtcrasher
01-03-2008, 08:36 PM
Ask the guys that LOVE riding trikes but HATE there job.......

Most of us would change what we've done when we were young. If we only knew then what we know now......

Do what you love and the rest of life will come easy. I unfortunately WASTED 11 years in a factory. Yes I learned to be a machinist and some other great things but overall I was just passing time that is now gone forever....

oldskool83
01-04-2008, 11:36 AM
as long as 3ww is around you should have no problem finding a trike in 4 years...however you may paymore for one in nice shape.

trike handler
01-05-2008, 02:23 AM
i am only 23, but with a wife that stays home with my 7 month old son. if i knew life was going to be like this i would have sold everything i own so i had a good education didn't have to break my back like i do and make as much money as i do now or even more but behind a desk or something easy ($30 + and hour knowing nothing yet but breaking my back to earn it)

trike handler
01-05-2008, 02:24 AM
after school and you are where you want want to be, get the atc of your dreams..................................